Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 00:49 - Aug 8 with 50902 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 13 Aug 2016 14:09]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 11:56 - Aug 13 with 2441 viewsOzzie

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 07:33 - Aug 13 by builthjack

An awful lot of ITK on here regarding team selection. Any insiders amongst you?

Mark the selection I mentioned yesterday, in 99% sure that's the starting and subs bar any last minute injuries! In a couple of hours you'll know if I was talking rubbish or not then!
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 11:59 - Aug 13 with 2425 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:33 - Aug 12 by epaul

Yeah been thinking about doing it fathy

Watching the Leicester pre match now via streamtv, it's on sky 1 HD absolutely crystal. Well worth the 40 notes for six months

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:15 - Aug 13 with 2383 viewsHugeEnkins

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 11:59 - Aug 13 by Smellyplumz

Watching the Leicester pre match now via streamtv, it's on sky 1 HD absolutely crystal. Well worth the 40 notes for six months

100% worth it, yeah? I've used Kodi for years and the only thing that let's it down is streaming sport. I don't want to fck around wasting time looking for streams any more since I moved to Bermuda.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:18 - Aug 13 with 2370 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:15 - Aug 13 by HugeEnkins

100% worth it, yeah? I've used Kodi for years and the only thing that let's it down is streaming sport. I don't want to fck around wasting time looking for streams any more since I moved to Bermuda.

Watched all the swans games on it last season and back on it this season, plus all the yank sports, no hunting for the swans games over hundreds of links that then buffer, only thing is you have to be invited.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:25 - Aug 13 with 2341 viewsswan88

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 07:33 - Aug 13 by builthjack

An awful lot of ITK on here regarding team selection. Any insiders amongst you?

Yes, Siggy is on the bench today.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:33 - Aug 13 with 2290 viewsdobjack2

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:29 - Aug 9 by morningstar

Oh i dunno. The last time i tried that Me and Wallace walked into the Southend family stand!

We still took it mind! Fvck it like. A results a result innit!

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:51 - Aug 13 with 2225 viewsHugeEnkins

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:18 - Aug 13 by Smellyplumz

Watched all the swans games on it last season and back on it this season, plus all the yank sports, no hunting for the swans games over hundreds of links that then buffer, only thing is you have to be invited.

OK, cheers fella. I've signed up for it but it's buffering real bad. Just gonna have to try and find a link on sports devil, yet again.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:56 - Aug 13 with 2208 viewsBLAZE

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:51 - Aug 13 by HugeEnkins

OK, cheers fella. I've signed up for it but it's buffering real bad. Just gonna have to try and find a link on sports devil, yet again.

Is it buffering or is the picture stuttering? If the picture is stuttering then turn off hardware acceleration in the video settings
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:59 - Aug 13 with 2200 viewsNeiltheTaylor

I'm really hoping Dyer starts. He's delivered before, send to have trained well and had a point to prove. Could be an important senior player if he starts well.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:14 - Aug 13 with 2149 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:59 - Aug 13 by NeiltheTaylor

I'm really hoping Dyer starts. He's delivered before, send to have trained well and had a point to prove. Could be an important senior player if he starts well.

I'm predicting it now, if Dyer and Routledge are our wings:

They'll be largely ineffective, and at least one if not both will be replaced by Barrow and/or Montero in the 2nd half.

The subs will add so much more to our attack and do a great job supplying Llorente...leaving all the 2nd guessers wondering why the hell they didn't start in the first place.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:16 - Aug 13 with 2136 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:14 - Aug 13 by Tummer_from_Texas

I'm predicting it now, if Dyer and Routledge are our wings:

They'll be largely ineffective, and at least one if not both will be replaced by Barrow and/or Montero in the 2nd half.

The subs will add so much more to our attack and do a great job supplying Llorente...leaving all the 2nd guessers wondering why the hell they didn't start in the first place.

I'd start Barrow and Routs if it was my choice.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:23 - Aug 13 with 2108 viewsGriffting

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:16 - Aug 13 by londonlisa2001

I'd start Barrow and Routs if it was my choice.

I think he'll go one flair player and one more rounded, disciplined player on the wings. It would be dyer and barrow for me. Dyer down the right could be a blessing for naughton who needs a bit of help during matches defensively.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:28 - Aug 13 with 2075 viewsHugeEnkins

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:56 - Aug 13 by BLAZE

Is it buffering or is the picture stuttering? If the picture is stuttering then turn off hardware acceleration in the video settings

Bit of both, but thanks for the suggestion. I will give it a whirl. Cheers pal 👍
[Post edited 13 Aug 2016 13:29]
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:31 - Aug 13 with 2051 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:51 - Aug 13 by HugeEnkins

[Post edited 13 Aug 2016 13:34]

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:35 - Aug 13 with 2027 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:31 - Aug 13 by Smellyplumz

[Post edited 13 Aug 2016 13:34]

Trying to add a YouTube vid on buffering but won't show for some reason but type in buffering kodi on YouTube and there's some good vids there.

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:39 - Aug 13 with 2008 viewsairedale

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 11:36 - Aug 13 by Clinton

Id hazard a guess that if we need a goal, they'll throw Siggy on pretty quickly.

Yep, that's what I think too.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:53 - Aug 13 with 1925 viewsHugeEnkins

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:35 - Aug 13 by Smellyplumz

Trying to add a YouTube vid on buffering but won't show for some reason but type in buffering kodi on YouTube and there's some good vids there.

Thank you. Appreciate it. Disabling the hardware acceleration has made a huge difference 👍
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:59 - Aug 13 with 1868 viewsunion_jack

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:56 - Aug 13 by BLAZE

Blaze, can you explain please. Been into Video Setting but no such option??

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:00 - Aug 13 with 1858 viewsSwansea93

Fabianski, Naughton, Fernandez, Amat, Kingsley, Britton (C), Cork, Fer, Barrow, Routledge, Llorente.

Swans subs v @BurnleyOfficial: Nordfeldt, Rangel, van der Hoorn, Fulton, Dyer, Montero, Sigurdsson
[Post edited 13 Aug 2016 14:01]

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:01 - Aug 13 with 1852 viewstreboethjack

#Swans line-up v @BurnleyOfficial: Fabianski, Naughton, Fernandez, Amat, Kingsley, Britton (C), Cork, Fer, Barrow, Routledge, Llorente.

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:04 - Aug 13 with 1787 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:00 - Aug 13 by Swansea93

Fabianski, Naughton, Fernandez, Amat, Kingsley, Britton (C), Cork, Fer, Barrow, Routledge, Llorente.

Swans subs v @BurnleyOfficial: Nordfeldt, Rangel, van der Hoorn, Fulton, Dyer, Montero, Sigurdsson

Who goes up front if Llorente gets a knock or can't do 90 minutes at the moment?

Routs or Barrow maybe?

It is odd that our Euro players weren't brought back in time for them to play in the first match.

Still strong looking team - looking forward to seeing if Barrow can translate his pre season Into the league and to see how Llorente does.

Come on!
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:06 - Aug 13 with 1761 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:53 - Aug 13 by HugeEnkins

Thank you. Appreciate it. Disabling the hardware acceleration has made a huge difference 👍

Good man, don't forget sometimes the buffering is nothing to do with kodi but to do with the quality of the streams, servers, numbers logged in ect plus your Internet speed. Optimal kodi settings Def help thought.

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:07 - Aug 13 with 1748 viewsjojaca

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:01 - Aug 13 by treboethjack

#Swans line-up v @BurnleyOfficial: Fabianski, Naughton, Fernandez, Amat, Kingsley, Britton (C), Cork, Fer, Barrow, Routledge, Llorente.

Happy with line up, just surprised no striker on bench. What happens if Llorente limps off after 5 minutes.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:09 - Aug 13 with 1707 viewsunion_jack

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:53 - Aug 13 by HugeEnkins

How do you do it?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:11 - Aug 13 with 1682 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:00 - Aug 13 by Swansea93

Happy with this lineup, although it still blows my mind that Siggy is on the bench recovering from a tournament that ended 5 weeks ago.

Personally would have preferred Montero to Routs, but I guess I can see the conservative logic. Hoping to see Siggy and Montero in the 2nd half if we need a goal. Dyer should stay seated unless we have a 2 goal advantage.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024