Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Routledge 16:08 - Aug 13 with 5238 viewsMagic_Michu

I'm sorry, he's just not good enough. We definitely need better.

Prove me wrong.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Routledge on 23:27 - Aug 13 with 1189 viewsJango

Routledge on 23:06 - Aug 13 by Dr_Winston

Why is it whenever someone doesn't rate a player they become Championship Standard at Best? He's quite clearly better than that because he's spent the vast majority of his career playing above that, and doing a decent job.

He had a mare today. It happens. If truth be told he'd probably be my fourth choice winger, but that doesn't justify that kind of nonsensical hyperbole.

Standards have risen over the years tho
Routledge on 23:29 - Aug 13 with 1186 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Always been Routs biggest critic , he's more than a typical winger ,either good or in his case f@cking diabolical .

That's Routs

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Routledge on 23:41 - Aug 13 with 1154 viewsGroo

Routledge on 17:54 - Aug 13 by Darran

When the f*ck was you last at a game supporting the team?

Home to Northampton I think it was, League One.

Groo does what Groo does best

Routledge on 00:26 - Aug 14 with 1126 viewsJohnw102

Just got home from the game and yes not one of his best games, but it was noticeable that whenever he got the ball there were 2 players on him, Burnley stifled him today and that contributed to his poor game.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Routledge on 00:47 - Aug 14 with 1108 viewsJango

Routledge on 00:26 - Aug 14 by Johnw102

Just got home from the game and yes not one of his best games, but it was noticeable that whenever he got the ball there were 2 players on him, Burnley stifled him today and that contributed to his poor game.

are you suggesting burnleys tactics were to double up on Routledge? Even this was the case there's no excuse for being crap
Routledge on 07:43 - Aug 14 with 1009 viewsDarran

Routledge on 23:41 - Aug 13 by Groo

Home to Northampton I think it was, League One.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Routledge on 08:46 - Aug 14 with 956 viewsAl_Bundy

Routledge on 17:28 - Aug 13 by JethroJack

Give Routs some slack FFS. He was poor today, but he never hides & keeps plugging away. In fact, part of his problem is that he tries too many fancy things that only come off every 3 attempts.

He does hide.. did it a lot last season when things don't go right for him.

Massive confidence player who can turn in a decent performance or nothing but a passenger at times.
Routledge on 08:51 - Aug 14 with 946 viewsJackfath

I strated a thread last season about Mr Routledge and his very obvious limitations. I was lambasted on here.

#justsaying.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

Routledge on 08:54 - Aug 14 with 933 viewsjack247

Routledge on 08:51 - Aug 14 by Jackfath

I strated a thread last season about Mr Routledge and his very obvious limitations. I was lambasted on here.

#justsaying.

Rightly so. He just had a really bad game, which wasn't surprising as there was no one for him to link with. He will be a big player for us this season.
Routledge on 08:56 - Aug 14 with 930 viewsJackfath

Routledge on 08:54 - Aug 14 by jack247

Rightly so. He just had a really bad game, which wasn't surprising as there was no one for him to link with. He will be a big player for us this season.

Let's hope so.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Routledge on 09:33 - Aug 14 with 887 viewsStarsky

To the OP...
A lot on here were constantly saying the same about Barrow last season.

It's just the internet, init.

Routledge on 09:54 - Aug 14 with 873 viewsraynor94

There has to be a scapegoat it's the Swansea way, some way ott comments on the thread, " struggle in most championship sides"

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Routledge on 09:59 - Aug 14 with 865 viewsjack247

Routledge on 09:54 - Aug 14 by raynor94

There has to be a scapegoat it's the Swansea way, some way ott comments on the thread, " struggle in most championship sides"

Taylor wasn't playing
Routledge on 10:03 - Aug 14 with 853 viewsWhiterockin

Routledge on 09:59 - Aug 14 by jack247

Taylor wasn't playing

Lets hope that continues.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2016 10:03]
Routledge on 10:06 - Aug 14 with 846 viewsjack247

Routledge on 10:03 - Aug 14 by Whiterockin

Lets hope that continues.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2016 10:03]

Touché - I think Taylor is a far better player than he gets credit for, but it wouldn't surprise or disappoint me to see Kingsley overtake him this season
Routledge on 15:13 - Aug 14 with 668 viewsMagic_Michu

The difference with Barrow is that he's on the rise with potential... Routledge is only getting older and has reached the ceiling of his ability

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Routledge on 15:30 - Aug 14 with 632 viewsMrSwerve

Routledge on 16:36 - Aug 13 by Jango

Hed struggle to be first choice in most championship sides.

Rubbish.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Routledge on 15:40 - Aug 14 with 615 viewsshandyjack

why oh why doesn't he use his left foot. On over £25,000 a week in a PL side and can't kick with his left foot. Would be a better player if he cut out the fancy nonsense that loses the ball constantly.
Home games i'd go with Mo and Jeff and away games i'd stick with him for now

Poll: Expectation for the season

Routledge on 15:41 - Aug 14 with 614 viewsjack247

Routledge on 15:30 - Aug 14 by MrSwerve

Rubbish.

Of course it's rubbish. He has been a regular in the PL with us for 5 years. Some people just can't see what he brings to the team, then when he does have a stinker, they can't wait to jump down his throat.
Routledge on 16:02 - Aug 14 with 582 viewsicecoldjack

I think we all know routs is a confidence player, so what better way to help him than to slg off his performance in the very first game !

He has been doing well pre season ,he is up and down just like 90% of other wingers, if he wasn't he wouldn't be playing for swansea.

Give the bloke a break, first game of the season where space and movement was hard to come by against a team that run us for 90 mins.
Routledge on 16:03 - Aug 14 with 581 viewsStarsky

Routledge on 15:13 - Aug 14 by Magic_Michu

The difference with Barrow is that he's on the rise with potential... Routledge is only getting older and has reached the ceiling of his ability

You could say the same about Ashley Williams, Llorente.

It's just the internet, init.

Routledge on 16:04 - Aug 14 with 573 viewsshandyjack

Routledge on 16:02 - Aug 14 by icecoldjack

I think we all know routs is a confidence player, so what better way to help him than to slg off his performance in the very first game !

He has been doing well pre season ,he is up and down just like 90% of other wingers, if he wasn't he wouldn't be playing for swansea.

Give the bloke a break, first game of the season where space and movement was hard to come by against a team that run us for 90 mins.

i highly doubt he comes on here and loses confidence due to a few people criticising his performance tbh.
Also Mo and Jeff found space quite easily yesterday compared to Wayne

Poll: Expectation for the season

Routledge on 16:11 - Aug 14 with 557 viewsDarran

Routledge on 16:04 - Aug 14 by shandyjack

i highly doubt he comes on here and loses confidence due to a few people criticising his performance tbh.

Innit? Ooh I know lets get straight on Planetswans after the game to see what the lads think.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Routledge on 16:13 - Aug 14 with 551 viewsicecoldjack

Routledge on 16:04 - Aug 14 by shandyjack

I'm sure he doesn't but the drip drip on here sometimes transfers to the stands and before you know it routs becomes this season's escape goat !

He is as likely to play well as play in different just the same as most other wingers, the manager is smart enough to know that routs brings as much off the ball as he does on it, cut the guy some slack I say.
Routledge on 16:15 - Aug 14 with 541 viewsicecoldjack

Routledge on 16:11 - Aug 14 by Darran

Innit? Ooh I know lets get straight on Planetswans after the game to see what the lads think.

Ssshhhh.. you've proven you know nothing about football so be quiet and go back to stalking people on twitter.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024