Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 00:48 - Aug 24 with 35111 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 27 Aug 2016 14:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:32 - Aug 27 with 1469 viewsMrSwerve

1-0 we are f**king shocking.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:32 - Aug 27 with 1469 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Our big players need to step up. Siggy especially.

Ballcocks

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:32 - Aug 27 with 1449 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:31 - Aug 27 by PozuelosSideys

somebody please put routledge out of his misery

Waste of space

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:32 - Aug 27 with 1436 viewsMurph75

I'm surprised it took them 30 minutes.
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:32 - Aug 27 with 1420 viewsOldjack

it was only a matter of time

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:33 - Aug 27 with 1419 viewsAnotherJohn

Just got a dodgy stream in time to see Vardy score.
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:33 - Aug 27 with 1405 viewsGriffting

Wonder how jack247 will spin routs having a good game today.
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:33 - Aug 27 with 1392 viewsBLAZE

Of all the c*nts

C*nt
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:33 - Aug 27 with 1373 viewsSmellyplumz

Only a matter of time, it's men against boys, just hope we can keep it respectable

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:33 - Aug 27 with 1375 viewsWxmJax

Routledge's fault. If the player is on your right you don't go right. Literally gave him the ball.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:33 - Aug 27 with 1371 viewsTheKirkyLife

That's an outstanding goal in all fairness. Couldn't have come at a worse time were just starting to get into the game. Routledge once again having a shocker, should have started Montero.
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:33 - Aug 27 with 1337 viewsBloodyhills

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:33 - Aug 27 by AnotherJohn

Just got a dodgy stream in time to see Vardy score.

mamahd.com is working ok

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:33 - Aug 27 with 1337 viewsElward

Routledge truely is a liability at times. 1 spark of genius doesn't make up for the other 99 times where he isn't coping
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:34 - Aug 27 with 1311 viewsmonmouth

A ball over the top for banana chops. Who could have possibly imagined or planned for that.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:34 - Aug 27 with 1310 viewsJango

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:33 - Aug 27 by Griffting

Wonder how jack247 will spin routs having a good game today.

We don't understand football because we don't see what he brings to the team.
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:34 - Aug 27 with 1302 viewsskippyjack

Routledge giving away possession.. Vardy scores.

it's either Routledge or Fernandez with something calamitous.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:34 - Aug 27 with 1300 viewsMurph75

I didn't think it could get any worse then last week. How wrong was I.
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:35 - Aug 27 with 1256 viewsunion_jack

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:33 - Aug 27 by WxmJax

Routledge's fault. If the player is on your right you don't go right. Literally gave him the ball.

Absolutely!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:35 - Aug 27 with 1251 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:33 - Aug 27 by TheKirkyLife

That's an outstanding goal in all fairness. Couldn't have come at a worse time were just starting to get into the game. Routledge once again having a shocker, should have started Montero.

Starting to get into the game? The swans are still outside the stadium!

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:35 - Aug 27 with 1224 viewsperchrockjack

I was informed rout ledge was somehow more important to our team and it's why he s picked.

Frankly, he should be nowhere near our club.

Utter waste, utterly futile player.

We look awful.

Vardy guaranteed to score as was suggested.

Yep, worried alright

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:35 - Aug 27 with 1184 viewsunion_jack

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:34 - Aug 27 by monmouth

A ball over the top for banana chops. Who could have possibly imagined or planned for that.

Out of the blue that one!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:37 - Aug 27 with 1118 viewsSmellyplumz

Going to be another long season.

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:37 - Aug 27 with 1117 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

We are striving with every sinew of our bodies to play the game exactly how Leicester want it to be played.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:37 - Aug 27 with 1109 viewsTheKirkyLife

I love how we're losing to Leicester and its the end of the world. Leicester, reigning champions. Get a grip.
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:37 - Aug 27 with 1103 viewsepaul

Utter shitè and that c unt of all c unts scores kin hoofball

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024