Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 00:48 - Aug 24 with 35112 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 27 Aug 2016 14:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:52 - Aug 27 with 1217 viewsperchrockjack

It's disappointing to see fer not impose himself on a game.

If ki is a better option then it shows we have real problems

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:53 - Aug 27 with 1214 viewsphact0rri

maybe I'm rose tinted or something... but have we really been 'played off the park'? we've been getting the ball into the final third chipping away at shots at the goal.

I think were putting it up against an overly confident and ambitious Leicester side. There's goals for us still if we turn up on the second half.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:53 - Aug 27 with 1214 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:50 - Aug 27 by FearOfAJackPlanet

I'm hoping we can invoke the 'game of two halves' cliche.

Is there some Ouija board we can use for this or something?

We're going to start a new trend by Subbing managers for Curt at half time.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2016 15:53]

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:53 - Aug 27 with 1210 viewsMorfa_Same

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:50 - Aug 27 by skippyjack

Bring Ki on.. Bring Montero on.

Routledge off.
Fer off.

But he'll probably take off Barrow.. and bring Rangel on.

Ki for Fer did for us last week. Fer ain't great but I wouldn't have Ki anywhere near the team at the moment. Montero and McBurnie for Routledge and Llorente please.
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:53 - Aug 27 with 1210 viewscontroversial_jack

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:44 - Aug 27 by Smellyplumz

Well I'll tell you one thing, there's no hiding place for him this season, it's his team and so far it looks complete sh1te

It's Huw's team team!
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:53 - Aug 27 with 1197 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:50 - Aug 27 by Morganator100

reading this thread and it makes me think how many actually support the team?? Every post is a negative one slagging off the usual suspects of Fernandez, Routledge and if he was playing Taylor.

Got the game on stream here and the Vardy goal exactly like the ones he did us last year (with Williams in the team). For the Fernandez slammers, Sky saying that he has been our rock today.

Get behind the team, support them for FFS.

He's certainly moving like a rock

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:53 - Aug 27 with 1202 viewsdailew

Gotto get Montero on for Routs. Otherwise we haven't been as bad as some suggest on here.
Same number of shots on target.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:54 - Aug 27 with 1171 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:53 - Aug 27 by controversial_jack

It's Huw's team team!

That he coaches, like I said no hiding place this season

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:55 - Aug 27 with 1156 viewsskippyjack

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:50 - Aug 27 by Morganator100

reading this thread and it makes me think how many actually support the team?? Every post is a negative one slagging off the usual suspects of Fernandez, Routledge and if he was playing Taylor.

Got the game on stream here and the Vardy goal exactly like the ones he did us last year (with Williams in the team). For the Fernandez slammers, Sky saying that he has been our rock today.

Well..

Routledge has not completed one single pass.. which cost has cost us.

Fernandez has made about 3 suicide passes.. 2 fouls and a yellow card.

Taylor is Taylor.. sh*te.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:55 - Aug 27 with 1154 viewsHugeEnkins

39% possession for a possession team first half. Shocking. Missing Leon today. Routledge and Llorente are worthless.
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:55 - Aug 27 with 1148 viewsGeoffThom

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:53 - Aug 27 by Morfa_Same

Ki for Fer did for us last week. Fer ain't great but I wouldn't have Ki anywhere near the team at the moment. Montero and McBurnie for Routledge and Llorente please.

No mention of the fact Cork is doing f all as usual
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:56 - Aug 27 with 1119 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:52 - Aug 27 by perchrockjack

It's disappointing to see fer not impose himself on a game.

If ki is a better option then it shows we have real problems

Nah man the qpr fans where all just bitter and wrong, Fer is mega

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:56 - Aug 27 with 1120 viewsHugeEnkins

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:53 - Aug 27 by Morfa_Same

Spot on. Can't see it happening though.
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:56 - Aug 27 with 1095 viewsperchrockjack

You see, fans opine when they re disappointed . It's sport y see.

Anyone upbeat about this is not a fan but a dewy eyed dick the likes of which we don't need

The team needs to lift the fans. It's their job. They get ridiculous money to do this but ...we mustn't upset them.

Many ,like llorente, aren't really do their jobs. I fear this guy is simply looking to top up his pension.

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:56 - Aug 27 with 1089 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:51 - Aug 27 by Smellyplumz

Last season

Unbeaten in our last three games last season. Not that that means f*ck all now mind.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2016 15:57]

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:57 - Aug 27 with 1085 viewsSheffieldjack

OK we're a bit lucky to go in at only 1-0, but surely Frankie will change a few things for the second half? Routledge off, Montero on.
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:57 - Aug 27 with 1084 viewsMurph75

Just because people criticise what's been another sh!t performance so far doesn't mean they aren't supporters.

Quite frankly what this current team has served up so far this season is nothing more than embarrassing.
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:57 - Aug 27 with 1063 viewsGroo

Missed most of the half, just seen the highlights of first half, must say for their goal, the crap thrown at Routledge for giving the ball away and then them scoring, I thought he must have lost the ball on the edge of the box trying to run the ball out or something.

So seeing he was on the edge of the box, THEIR BOX, really sums up for me the dopey idiots who support our team, who feel the need to have a scapegoat every season and select a player to blame for everything all season.

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:57 - Aug 27 with 1057 viewsTheKirkyLife

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:47 - Aug 27 by Smellyplumz

It's Leicester Yeah, so what's your excuse against Hull we was gash then as well so come on what's your excuse for that, let me guess it's nothing to do with the team.

Hull we dominated the game in every area minus the most important which of course is the final third. It's pretty clear to me that Llorente was only intended to be the back up striker by Guidolin; if Borja's transfer fee wasn't an indicator then just how ineffective Fernando has been against Hull and in the first half against Leicester is.

Against Hull there should be no excuses though. The very least we should have been getting from that game was a point. Mistakes were made both by players and the management with McBurnie criminally left off the bench and giving us only the Llorente option upfront. Hull deservedly won with a strategy that worked to perfection.

Here at Leicester we're facing a very good side and supporters so quick to criticise without sufficient evidence, quite frankly, need to stop peering so far up their arses thinking that we should be winning these games. What can we establish this season? Routledge should not be playing, he's been poor three games in a row now and Nacer Chadli would be a refreshing reinforcement. Fernandez is wild and unpredictable; he's missed a clutch of set piece chances and picked up dangerous yellow cards.

This game, apart from Fed's error, I feel the back four has worked extremely hard and were caught out by Vardy. It's happened so many times before to other teams and that finish was class. The midfield has been working away and Cork/Fer have evidently pulled up their socks to nick balls off Leicester whenever they can.

It's going into their half where the problem lie again. I guarantee you that a front four of McBurnie, Siggy, Montero and Barrow would actually have much better luck than the front four we fielded in the first half. I think further that Baston will add another dimension upfront - he hasn't even played yet so we can't truly judge how our attacking play will shape up this season until he is back.

If you want to complain and spell relegation then be my guest. I'm going to keep being realistic, optimistic and support my team thank you very much.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2016 16:02]
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:58 - Aug 27 with 1044 viewsshandyjack

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:53 - Aug 27 by phact0rri

maybe I'm rose tinted or something... but have we really been 'played off the park'? we've been getting the ball into the final third chipping away at shots at the goal.

I think were putting it up against an overly confident and ambitious Leicester side. There's goals for us still if we turn up on the second half.

My word we've. Been battered, 5 passengers stroller my around not giving 2 f's in the result. WR,GS,JA,FF and LF have been shocking. This team needed a big shape up but has not had one. Don't worry though, an inexperienced CH will fix all our defensive frailties

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:59 - Aug 27 with 982 viewsperchrockjack

Voice of reason.
People really care for the club, not the players themselves ,as like ash they will move on.

I challenge anyone to be happy right now.

I like the swans very much and losing hurts.

It pisses me off to read the lets support the lads drivel...

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:00 - Aug 27 with 962 viewsElward

Apart from Barrow and Fabianski, this performance is dreadfull
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:00 - Aug 27 with 949 viewsskippyjack

Yeah Guido, bring on McBurnie, that's the answer mun.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:00 - Aug 27 with 946 viewsGeoffThom

We needed an overhaul after last year, we needed to get out of the 5m bracket that Jenkins luvs and spend serious money on the squad, we haven't done it were going to struggle and struggle badly
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:01 - Aug 27 with 928 viewshobo

So the ones who were laughing at the pundits for tipping us for relegation are now agreeing with them after 2 weeks? Hilarious
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024