Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 00:48 - Aug 24 with 35110 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 27 Aug 2016 14:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:40 - Aug 27 with 2274 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Above Morgan too. Great desire from Fer

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:40 - Aug 27 with 2271 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:40 - Aug 27 by epaul

We can do this!!!!! Get Oli on last 10

Indeed, someone wake FG up.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:41 - Aug 27 with 2199 viewsperchrockjack

Leicester not the team of last season.

Shame basic stuff has let us down.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:43 - Aug 27 with 2040 viewsMorfa_Same

Finally McBurnie is on. Should have had more than 4 minutes.
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:43 - Aug 27 with 2019 viewsGeoffThom

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:39 - Aug 27 by perchrockjack

Fer has had stick. He s done the right thing.

Numpties, just because others see it different.
Numptism at its finest

Oh come on let's not pretend he's played well because he hasn't none of them have, and if you want to be pedantic he was in there because he was lazily coming back with his head down before the cross which to his credit he took well
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:44 - Aug 27 with 1981 viewsdailew

Here we go !!!!!!!

McBurnie to save us.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:44 - Aug 27 with 1979 viewsepaul

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:40 - Aug 27 by MrSwerve

Indeed, someone wake FG up.

Well he's geting a litle over 5

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:44 - Aug 27 with 1966 viewsspikeee

Fer for captain !
He looks like he's got desire to win
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:45 - Aug 27 with 1892 viewsMrSwerve

Abandon game, surface unplayable.

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:45 - Aug 27 with 1871 viewsperchrockjack

Come on my arse. He s effective at least .at least in comparison .

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:45 - Aug 27 with 1848 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Pitch completely gone.

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:46 - Aug 27 with 1806 viewsGeoffThom

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:44 - Aug 27 by spikeee

Fer for captain !
He looks like he's got desire to win

What
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:46 - Aug 27 with 1780 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:45 - Aug 27 by perchrockjack

Never thought I'd see you type those first four words, Perch.

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:48 - Aug 27 with 1497 viewsperchrockjack

Lol. We needed some levity

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:48 - Aug 27 with 1490 viewsepaul

Where has this urgency come from you swear were losing g!!!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:50 - Aug 27 with 1377 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:48 - Aug 27 by epaul

The Swansea way innit

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:50 - Aug 27 with 1370 viewsStarsky

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:48 - Aug 27 by epaul

And that's the truth

It's just the internet, init.

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:50 - Aug 27 with 1356 viewsperchrockjack

Why so late Paul. Feckn sickening

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:50 - Aug 27 with 1307 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Some guts at the end at least

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:52 - Aug 27 with 1211 viewsGeoffThom

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:45 - Aug 27 by perchrockjack

Clear your eyes in fact re watch the game later our mid have been rubbish
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:52 - Aug 27 with 1194 viewsPozuelosSideys

Nice place to blow up ref you fcking turd

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:52 - Aug 27 with 1137 viewshobo

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:52 - Aug 27 by PozuelosSideys

Nice place to blow up ref you fcking turd

Serves Montero right for taking 10 seconds to cross a ball!
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:53 - Aug 27 with 1103 viewsNeiltheTaylor

I hate playing Leicester.

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:53 - Aug 27 with 1094 viewsexiledclaseboy

Could have nicked a point there at the end. It would have been the ultimate exercise in turd polishing but I wouldn't have complained.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:53 - Aug 27 with 1077 viewsTheKirkyLife

2-1 is a very respectable scoreline considering some of the play there! Leroy Fer once again proving why he was a good signing for us - 10x the desire of Llorente to get that header.

Positives going forward; Montero good once again, Barrow can last 90 minutes, Ki actually looked good and Oli got some time on the pitch. Let's regroup and come back stronger!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024