Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn caught out big time 14:21 - Aug 24 with 4515 viewspikeypaul

I see Virgin rail have caught Jeeza out big time.

And all he does is threaten them with nationalisation,like a rat in a corner,which will never come about
since he has a snowball in hells chance of being PM

He has been caught hook,line,and sinker and shown to the world the stinking depths
he will go to.

Talking about rats in a corner that's exactly what he looked like on his Arse on the floor of the train.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2016 14:25]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Corbyn caught out big time on 20:57 - Aug 24 with 846 viewsnice_to_michu

Corbyn caught out big time on 19:09 - Aug 24 by controversial_jack

Nope, he's not admitted that.He was found seats after about 40 mins, but the point about the trains being crowded is valid

Actually he did admit it. He said that there weren't any empty seats which he could sit TOGETHER (next) with his partner.
Corbyn caught out big time on 21:10 - Aug 24 with 825 viewsWarwickHunt

Corbyn caught out big time on 19:12 - Aug 24 by controversial_jack

You can't say that! Warwicks wife travelled that route thousands of times and always found a nice clean comfy seat

Which part of Euston/Manchester are you struggling with, fûckwit?
Corbyn caught out big time on 21:30 - Aug 24 with 796 viewscontroversial_jack

Corbyn caught out big time on 21:10 - Aug 24 by WarwickHunt

Which part of Euston/Manchester are you struggling with, fûckwit?

I had the wrong Journey, Dicksplatt, however here is an article about general overcrowding

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2751074/Cattle-truck-UK-Overcrowding-row
Corbyn caught out big time on 21:36 - Aug 24 with 786 viewsWarwickHunt

Corbyn caught out big time on 21:30 - Aug 24 by controversial_jack

I had the wrong Journey, Dicksplatt, however here is an article about general overcrowding

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2751074/Cattle-truck-UK-Overcrowding-row

Thanks for sharing. Isn't Google wonderful.
Corbyn caught out big time on 21:39 - Aug 24 with 783 viewscontroversial_jack

Corbyn caught out big time on 21:36 - Aug 24 by WarwickHunt

Thanks for sharing. Isn't Google wonderful.

YW, I try not to neglect the education of my inferiors
Corbyn caught out big time on 21:44 - Aug 24 with 777 viewsWarwickHunt

Corbyn caught out big time on 21:39 - Aug 24 by controversial_jack

YW, I try not to neglect the education of my inferiors

I really wouldn't worry about the 0.0000001% of the population who aren't as pîssed-on stupid as you are, sunshine.
Corbyn caught out big time on 21:48 - Aug 24 with 763 viewsDr_Winston

Corbyn caught out big time on 18:57 - Aug 24 by pikeypaul

Yes,they have not hidden the fact that it was a pre arranged shoot on the train service.

What is important to me is the way he has been shown to be a complete liar with his ram packed train comments something we can all see was a blatant lie to meet his agenda.The whole country
tonight has seen him to be a liar.

With the reserved seats it states on the card between which stations they are reserved between
the London to Newcastle train would have had plenty Leeds- Newcstle reservations if the terrorist loving halfwit had a brain he would have sat in one of them if he is actually to blind to see the plentiful unreserved seats he refused to sit in in favour of the floor outside the bog.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2016 19:10]

Jezzer can't be a liar. He's a man of decency and integrity, or that's what we keep getting told anyway.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Corbyn caught out big time on 21:50 - Aug 24 with 756 viewscontroversial_jack

Corbyn caught out big time on 21:44 - Aug 24 by WarwickHunt

I really wouldn't worry about the 0.0000001% of the population who aren't as pîssed-on stupid as you are, sunshine.

Enjoy the rest of your evening
Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn caught out big time on 22:09 - Aug 24 with 744 viewsWatchman

Corbyn caught out big time on 20:52 - Aug 24 by siralan

I would always walk through 1st class to pick up a free copy of the Times newspaper which are given out.

York was the 1st stop on Corbyns train,he could have sat in any of the unoccupied reserved seats for at least the 1st 2 hours or for the entire journey in a From London reserved seat which was not occupied.

Blatant publicity stunt that has backfired due to his stupidity.

He looks like Spike Milligans twin in one of the links above,Spike probably has more chance of being PM.

backfired to no one!
Nailed on media attention, the elitests have been found out. Good job he never skyped IS for a chat to offer peace talks when sat on the floor

Koln to London is the same price as london to swindon let that fughing sink in

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Corbyn caught out big time on 22:16 - Aug 24 with 738 viewssiralan

Corbyn caught out big time on 22:09 - Aug 24 by Watchman

backfired to no one!
Nailed on media attention, the elitests have been found out. Good job he never skyped IS for a chat to offer peace talks when sat on the floor

?????!?????????

Lay off the spirits mate.
Corbyn caught out big time on 22:20 - Aug 24 with 730 viewsWarwickHunt

backfired to no one!

Elitists. One e.

You're not one. Obviously.
Corbyn caught out big time on 22:21 - Aug 24 with 730 viewsBrynmill_Jack

backfired to no one!

Don'tt waste your time mate. Some people on here are so stupid that they'll back a tax avoiding multi billionaire (£3.7 BILLION net worth, that's 3.7 THOUSAND MILLION) whose train company just so happens to be in the firing line for privatisation so no wonder he wants to have a go. Never mind the fact that several passengers verified Corbyn's story.

These people have been brainwashed into thinking that c*nts like Branson are heroes, a run of the mill guy who "done alright for himself". B*llcks, he's an exploitative c*nt who would do anything to make money.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Corbyn caught out big time on 22:26 - Aug 24 with 718 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Corbyn caught out big time on 22:21 - Aug 24 by Brynmill_Jack

Don'tt waste your time mate. Some people on here are so stupid that they'll back a tax avoiding multi billionaire (£3.7 BILLION net worth, that's 3.7 THOUSAND MILLION) whose train company just so happens to be in the firing line for privatisation so no wonder he wants to have a go. Never mind the fact that several passengers verified Corbyn's story.

These people have been brainwashed into thinking that c*nts like Branson are heroes, a run of the mill guy who "done alright for himself". B*llcks, he's an exploitative c*nt who would do anything to make money.

Oh, and Owen Smith is a c*nt too.

Corbyn caught out big time on 22:26 - Aug 24 with 718 viewsDarran

I'm absolutely staggered that grown men (and women) can't see there's absolutely nobody available to lead the Labour Party on a sortie to dispose of these vile Tories.

FFS guys have a word with yourselves.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Corbyn caught out big time on 22:30 - Aug 24 with 714 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Corbyn caught out big time on 22:26 - Aug 24 by Darran

I'm absolutely staggered that grown men (and women) can't see there's absolutely nobody available to lead the Labour Party on a sortie to dispose of these vile Tories.

Hi there stalker !

Corbyn caught out big time on 22:33 - Aug 24 with 647 viewsWatchman

Bore off Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Corbyn caught out big time on 22:34 - Aug 24 with 642 viewsWatchman

Corbyn caught out big time on 22:20 - Aug 24 by WarwickHunt

Elitists. One e.

You're not one. Obviously.

Your bantz is shyte retire old man

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Corbyn caught out big time on 22:35 - Aug 24 with 642 viewsraynor94

Corbyn caught out big time on 22:26 - Aug 24 by Darran

100% correct, the Labour party is at it's lowest ebb ever, prepare for years of Tory rule

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Corbyn caught out big time on 22:35 - Aug 24 with 641 viewssiralan

Firing line for Privitisation???? you really have not got a clue if you think that is on any horizon.You think Corbyn has a chance of being pm ? Even the vast majority of labour MPs know he's leading them to oblivion and want him out.

Corbyn done well for himself??? could not get into a university despite a private education,then kicked out of a polytecnique.compare that to Branson who is one of the biggest successes in
the last 40 years and earned the country millions in tax and made 100000s of jobs.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2016 22:42]
Corbyn caught out big time on 22:36 - Aug 24 with 641 viewsDarran

Corbyn caught out big time on 22:35 - Aug 24 by raynor94

100% correct, the Labour party is at it's lowest ebb ever, prepare for years of Tory rule

I'm amazed Rayns truly amazed.

Corbyn caught out big time on 23:00 - Aug 24 with 616 viewscontroversial_jack

Corbyn caught out big time on 22:35 - Aug 24 by raynor94

I'm sure Labour party membership has doubled since the election, and more new members have joined than makes up the entire Conservative party. I guess I must be wrong.
Corbyn caught out big time on 23:05 - Aug 24 with 608 viewsWarwickHunt

Corbyn caught out big time on 22:34 - Aug 24 by Watchman

Your bantz is shyte retire old man

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bantz. Are you 12?

Fûckwit.
Corbyn caught out big time on 23:05 - Aug 24 with 607 viewsDarran

Corbyn caught out big time on 23:00 - Aug 24 by controversial_jack

I'm sure Labour party membership has doubled since the election, and more new members have joined than makes up the entire Conservative party. I guess I must be wrong.

You're 100% correct but you have no interest into why because you're a total c*nt like a lot of other people.

Corbyn caught out big time on 23:05 - Aug 24 with 601 viewsraynor94

Yep you are wrong, you must be taking something illegal if you thin Corbyn can win an election, wouldn't surprise me if the Tories call an election after the leadership contest

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Corbyn caught out big time on 23:06 - Aug 24 with 595 viewsWarwickHunt

Party membership doesn't equate to seats in Parliament. Dullard.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024