Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New CH imminent? 08:38 - Aug 26 with 7178 viewsshandyjack

Latest on Mbodj

Poll: Expectation for the season

New CH imminent? on 08:53 - Aug 26 with 3678 viewsmonmouth

Mbodj?

Too many vowels.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

New CH imminent? on 09:06 - Aug 26 with 3612 viewsoldcob

New CH imminent? on 08:53 - Aug 26 by monmouth

Mbodj?

Too many vowels.

Only one there Mon.
New CH imminent? on 09:06 - Aug 26 with 3604 viewsshandyjack

New CH imminent? on 08:53 - Aug 26 by monmouth

Mbodj?

Too many vowels.

Only one mate

Poll: Expectation for the season

New CH imminent? on 09:11 - Aug 26 with 3578 viewslonglostjack

New CH imminent? on 09:06 - Aug 26 by shandyjack

Only one mate

Irony has 4

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

New CH imminent? on 09:12 - Aug 26 with 3571 viewsPrivate_Partz

New CH imminent? on 09:06 - Aug 26 by shandyjack

Only one mate

Perhaps he meant not enough. Who are we to complain though. Look at 'Cwmbwrla' :-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

New CH imminent? on 09:17 - Aug 26 with 3538 viewsjack247

Anyone know anything about this guy? Have to admit I haven't heard of him. Is he first team material or backup?
New CH imminent? on 09:22 - Aug 26 with 3504 viewsLoyal

New CH imminent? on 09:12 - Aug 26 by Private_Partz

Perhaps he meant not enough. Who are we to complain though. Look at 'Cwmbwrla' :-)

I was detained for a search at the children's play area there once.
It all sorted itself out in the end.
Lovely guy at the police station I see every Thursday morning 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

New CH imminent? on 09:24 - Aug 26 with 3491 viewsPrivate_Partz

New CH imminent? on 09:17 - Aug 26 by jack247

Anyone know anything about this guy? Have to admit I haven't heard of him. Is he first team material or backup?

Anderlecht and Gent. Sengaleise. Big unit at over 6'3". At 26 I doubt he is backup. Think we have been linked with him before. This is the sort if player we should be looking at if our scouting and Frankie's contacts are up to scratch. Likes to be known as ' Kara'.
Tf for Wiki lol.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2016 9:41]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Login to get fewer ads

New CH imminent? on 09:26 - Aug 26 with 3476 viewsPrivate_Partz

New CH imminent? on 09:22 - Aug 26 by Loyal

I was detained for a search at the children's play area there once.
It all sorted itself out in the end.
Lovely guy at the police station I see every Thursday morning 👍

Sheer prose :-)

New CH imminent? on 09:30 - Aug 26 with 3448 viewsTheKirkyLife

Done a bit of research for you guys.

In FIFA 16 Kara Mbodji was rated at 75 meaning that he would be serving as direct competition to Jordi Amat/Fed Fernandez who lay at 75 and 78 ratings respectively. He lies clearly ahead of Van der Hoorn however stuck on a 73 rating.

In the current Senegal national team he is the fifth highest capped player with 26 to his name whilst also being the most capped defender. He wears the number #2 shirt and is clearly part of the mainstay furniture so would offer similar international recognition as Williams with Wales.

Standing at 6 ft 3 inches in he would our tallest defender holding an inch over Fernandez, two over van der Hoorn and 3 over Amat so could be our most powerful presence in the air. At 7 million euros I'd say this is a very smart deal waiting to be wrapped up especially given that he only just signed to Anderlecht last year on a 4-year deal for 4.5 million euros.
New CH imminent? on 09:31 - Aug 26 with 3435 viewsSwansNZ

New CH imminent? on 09:24 - Aug 26 by Private_Partz

Anderlecht and Gent. Sengaleise. Big unit at over 6'3". At 26 I doubt he is backup. Think we have been linked with him before. This is the sort if player we should be looking at if our scouting and Frankie's contacts are up to scratch. Likes to be known as ' Kara'.
Tf for Wiki lol.

Likes to be known as Kara - because nobody can pronounce Mbodj.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

New CH imminent? on 09:36 - Aug 26 with 3401 viewspencoedjack

New CH imminent? on 09:31 - Aug 26 by SwansNZ

My thoughts exactly

See he can also play as a holding midfielder as well ...

Could that mean Ki being moved on ? Was a big fan but so inconsistent hes a liability.
New CH imminent? on 09:38 - Aug 26 with 3388 viewsblaine_scfc

New CH imminent? on 09:24 - Aug 26 by Private_Partz

Tf for Wiki lol.

Never seen him play, only on highlight reels.

As you say, looks a big lad so will hopefully beef us up in the CH department, it must be a strikers dream playing against Fede and Amat at the moment, shocking in the air, poor in the tackle.

You would hope that as he has played defensive midfield in the past, he can play it about a bit aswell.
New CH imminent? on 09:40 - Aug 26 with 3368 viewsKerouac

This would be a good signing IMO.

He was the one I was hoping for because he has also spent some time playing as the anchor man in midfield.
A good option to have.

I also like his compatriot Salif Sane; http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/salif-sane/profil/spieler/126534
[Post edited 26 Aug 2016 9:42]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

New CH imminent? on 09:47 - Aug 26 with 3322 viewsswansea101

New CH imminent? on 09:30 - Aug 26 by TheKirkyLife

In FIFA 16 Kara Mbodji was rated at 75 meaning that he would be serving as direct competition to Jordi Amat/Fed Fernandez who lay at 75 and 78 ratings respectively. He lies clearly ahead of Van der Hoorn however stuck on a 73 rating.

In the current Senegal national team he is the fifth highest capped player with 26 to his name whilst also being the most capped defender. He wears the number #2 shirt and is clearly part of the mainstay furniture so would offer similar international recognition as Williams with Wales.

Standing at 6 ft 3 inches in he would our tallest defender holding an inch over Fernandez, two over van der Hoorn and 3 over Amat so could be our most powerful presence in the air. At 7 million euros I'd say this is a very smart deal waiting to be wrapped up especially given that he only just signed to Anderlecht last year on a 4-year deal for 4.5 million euros.

That's good as long as a computer games says he's good 🙈
New CH imminent? on 09:48 - Aug 26 with 3307 viewsmonmouth

New CH imminent? on 09:11 - Aug 26 by longlostjack

Irony has 4

Indeed.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

New CH imminent? on 09:56 - Aug 26 with 3264 viewsDaggyjack

I think it would be a good signing, not least because he can play both as a CB and a DM. We need to toughen up in both positions, so would welcome this. Now just add Chadli for £10 million and I'll be happy.
New CH imminent? on 09:59 - Aug 26 with 3235 viewsWarwickHunt

That's a relief. I thought for a minute we were about to sign a tranny.
New CH imminent? on 10:08 - Aug 26 with 3166 viewsperchrockjack

Phil.have you noticed rout ledge s gait when trotting. I think we already have

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

New CH imminent? on 10:53 - Aug 26 with 2969 viewsairedale

In my experience the Africans temd to pronounce the leading consonant as Mmm. So presumably it would be Mmmbodge?

And, imo, Ibe (of Bournemouth) is pronounced as Ebay.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2016 12:23]
New CH imminent? on 11:14 - Aug 26 with 2875 viewsjasper_T

van der Hoorn isn't 6'1 and FIFA ratings are nonsense.
New CH imminent? on 11:32 - Aug 26 with 2762 viewsskippyjack

For the people who dislike this post.. Fifa assign scouts to watch every player in real life, to have a legitimate rating.

Football Manager do the exact same.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

New CH imminent? on 11:33 - Aug 26 with 2753 viewsDafyddHuw

New CH imminent? on 10:53 - Aug 26 by airedale

In my experience the Africans temd to pronounce the leading consonant as Mmm. So presumably it would be Mmmbodge?

Related to Mr. Fffff?
New CH imminent? on 11:35 - Aug 26 with 2748 viewsskippyjack

New CH imminent? on 11:14 - Aug 26 by jasper_T

van der Hoorn isn't 6'1 and FIFA ratings are nonsense.

Jasper and his expert opinion strikes again.. they're bloody nonsense mun.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

New CH imminent? on 12:12 - Aug 26 with 2609 viewsFatherJack

New CH imminent? on 10:53 - Aug 26 by airedale

His name (as has been mentioned above) also has an 'i' at the end: Mbodji.

So as you say, I'd reckon along the lines of: Mmm-bod-jee

Poll: Who will be our first choice centre back pairing by the end of the season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024