Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nacer Chadli 08:21 - Aug 28 with 6734 viewsmagicdaps10

Looks like he is going to WBA on loan.

Anyhow, Huw said that we do our homework on players and always have a number of players on the list for the posistion we are looking at so he will obviously have someone else lined up.............he is a hard working man is Huw so he wont be dull enough to admit defeat in our need to add another attacking midfielder.

Remember he saved our club so he will work his socks of on this, dont worry lads.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Nacer Chadli on 08:24 - Aug 28 with 2925 viewsraynor94

You seem to be doing enough worrying for all of us

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Nacer Chadli on 08:25 - Aug 28 with 2920 viewsmagicdaps10

Nacer Chadli on 08:24 - Aug 28 by raynor94

You seem to be doing enough worrying for all of us

I am very worried Raynor, sorry if i am not hiding it.

I dont want to stick my head in the sand and just ignore whats happening here.

Nacer Chadli on 08:27 - Aug 28 with 2913 viewsdobjack2

Well we need someone.

If the replacement for ayew and his goals ends up as barrow with dyer replacing barrow as a squad player then we are fecked.
Nacer Chadli on 08:29 - Aug 28 with 2906 viewsraynor94

Nacer Chadli on 08:25 - Aug 28 by magicdaps10

I am very worried Raynor, sorry if i am not hiding it.

I dont want to stick my head in the sand and just ignore whats happening here.

I'm not worried yet, but I do agree I think we should have made a move for Chadli

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Nacer Chadli on 08:43 - Aug 28 with 2867 viewsdobjack2

Nacer Chadli on 08:29 - Aug 28 by raynor94

I'm not worried yet, but I do agree I think we should have made a move for Chadli

It may be that we did but were not prepared to pay the asking price.

Offering peanuts for players in key positions to strengthen the side is not going to get us very far in this window.
N/A. on 12:03 - Aug 28 with 2520 viewsHuw57

Nacer Chadli on 08:43 - Aug 28 by dobjack2

It may be that we did but were not prepared to pay the asking price.

Offering peanuts for players in key positions to strengthen the side is not going to get us very far in this window.

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 1:07]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Nacer Chadli on 12:21 - Aug 28 with 2466 viewsmax936

N/A. on 12:03 - Aug 28 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 1:07]

We really need to improve on our wingers, its all very well having big tall strong strikers, but if we can't supply them with quality ball, they'll be as much use as a ash tray on a motorbike, I can't believe that we haven't brought anyone in, in that department, Chadli will also supply goals, as would Ziyech, Routs and Dyer aren't the answer for me, jury is out on Montero and Barrow also.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Nacer Chadli on 12:36 - Aug 28 with 2400 viewsBlameHuwJenkins

How much do we think it would cost to borrow Chadli for a season?

Maybe a £2m loan fee plus ~£1.5m in wages?

Considering the wing positions are arguably the weakest area of the squad (along with CB) then it seems crazy that we didn't wrap this up long ago as I'm sure we enquired about it and were aware of the loan demands.
Login to get fewer ads

Nacer Chadli on 12:39 - Aug 28 with 2390 viewscostalotta

Nacer Chadli on 12:21 - Aug 28 by max936

We really need to improve on our wingers, its all very well having big tall strong strikers, but if we can't supply them with quality ball, they'll be as much use as a ash tray on a motorbike, I can't believe that we haven't brought anyone in, in that department, Chadli will also supply goals, as would Ziyech, Routs and Dyer aren't the answer for me, jury is out on Montero and Barrow also.

Dyer and Routeledge were the answer...5 years ago but not anymore funnily enough. As mush as i think Dyer was brilliant for us up until 2 years ago giving him another 4 years up madness.

You cannot stand still in the EPL.

Our recruiting and squad fine tuning has been a complete and utter joke this window. Tell what else is funny those who make a variety lame excuses for those running the club
Nacer Chadli on 13:12 - Aug 28 with 2293 viewsLoyal

Nacer Chadli on 12:36 - Aug 28 by BlameHuwJenkins

How much do we think it would cost to borrow Chadli for a season?

Maybe a £2m loan fee plus ~£1.5m in wages?

Considering the wing positions are arguably the weakest area of the squad (along with CB) then it seems crazy that we didn't wrap this up long ago as I'm sure we enquired about it and were aware of the loan demands.

I can assure you it's 9 million plus.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Nacer Chadli on 13:26 - Aug 28 with 2247 viewsmax936

Nacer Chadli on 13:12 - Aug 28 by Loyal

I can assure you it's 9 million plus.

9 million just to borrow him ?

Nacer Chadli on 13:46 - Aug 28 with 2184 viewsSmellyplumz

Nacer Chadli on 12:39 - Aug 28 by costalotta

Dyer and Routeledge were the answer...5 years ago but not anymore funnily enough. As mush as i think Dyer was brilliant for us up until 2 years ago giving him another 4 years up madness.

You cannot stand still in the EPL.

Our recruiting and squad fine tuning has been a complete and utter joke this window. Tell what else is funny those who make a variety lame excuses for those running the club

Didn't realise we have given dyer 4 yrs, that's insane. Must be a back hander for his Mrs getting moist at the hands of the club.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Nacer Chadli on 13:50 - Aug 28 with 2167 viewsWaltersRedBoots

Nacer Chadli on 13:46 - Aug 28 by Smellyplumz

Didn't realise we have given dyer 4 yrs, that's insane. Must be a back hander for his Mrs getting moist at the hands of the club.

Good post !
Nacer Chadli on 15:35 - Aug 28 with 2000 viewsicecoldjack

We don't need Chadli we have dyer. Can't understand what all the fuss is about.
N/A. on 15:37 - Aug 28 with 1991 viewsHuw57

Nacer Chadli on 15:35 - Aug 28 by icecoldjack

We don't need Chadli we have dyer. Can't understand what all the fuss is about.

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 1:08]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Nacer Chadli on 15:48 - Aug 28 with 1943 viewsGriffting

How have we still got the same wingers around the first team that were with us 6 years ago when we started out in the prem?? Look at soton, Stoke, West Ham. Improving the team year on year and getting stronger as a result and when they sell players they replace them with quality. Ayew should be replaced with a quality winger in my opinion. Don't think chadli is Ayew quality but I do think he would be an upgrade on what we have. Huw knows there is players that have just as good work rate as Routledge with more quality out there doesn't he?? Pereyra was a good example. Renowned for his work in both defense and attack, and has good quality. Very frustrating.
Nacer Chadli on 15:57 - Aug 28 with 1894 viewsmax936

SSN's just confirmed Chadli to WBA on Loan, Mawson to have medical with us on Tuesday.

Nacer Chadli on 16:15 - Aug 28 with 1853 viewsLoyal

Nacer Chadli on 13:26 - Aug 28 by max936

9 million just to borrow him ?

Yes, remember JDG was 7.5.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Nacer Chadli on 16:29 - Aug 28 with 1810 viewsmagicdaps10

We are up by 20M in profit in then last 8 months of transfers........50 odd million out and 30M in.

We can afford the loan fee or transfer fee and the wages that go with it for someone like Chadli, we just chose not to.

This Mbodji link is a strange one. Looks like fee agreed and ters agreed, the lad was supposedly coming over for his fitness test today or tomorrow......so what happened there.
It is so obvious that we need a playe or two in that i firmly believe that Curtis stating that Mawson is the last one is just a bluff from him, Guidolin even stated that Jenkins was working transfers........i repeat transferS,notice the S on the end.
If they fail to get the required quality in or believe there is no need then we are being totally mismanaged be it from a professional view or a personal gain view.

Nacer Chadli on 16:33 - Aug 28 with 1789 viewspencoedjack

N/A. on 15:37 - Aug 28 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 1:08]

The thought of that is pretty awful

I get slated for slating Dyer so I will say nowt
Nacer Chadli on 16:36 - Aug 28 with 1770 viewsunion_jack

Nacer Chadli on 15:57 - Aug 28 by max936

SSN's just confirmed Chadli to WBA on Loan, Mawson to have medical with us on Tuesday.

But of course, it's Bank Holiday isn't it ! No rush.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Nacer Chadli on 16:37 - Aug 28 with 1759 viewsmax936

Nacer Chadli on 16:29 - Aug 28 by magicdaps10

We are up by 20M in profit in then last 8 months of transfers........50 odd million out and 30M in.

We can afford the loan fee or transfer fee and the wages that go with it for someone like Chadli, we just chose not to.

This Mbodji link is a strange one. Looks like fee agreed and ters agreed, the lad was supposedly coming over for his fitness test today or tomorrow......so what happened there.
It is so obvious that we need a playe or two in that i firmly believe that Curtis stating that Mawson is the last one is just a bluff from him, Guidolin even stated that Jenkins was working transfers........i repeat transferS,notice the S on the end.
If they fail to get the required quality in or believe there is no need then we are being totally mismanaged be it from a professional view or a personal gain view.

If Curt says we're done we're done, no ifs or but's I'm afraid.

Nacer Chadli on 16:38 - Aug 28 with 1746 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Nacer Chadli on 16:36 - Aug 28 by union_jack

We can't afford to pay medics for bank holiday work.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Nacer Chadli on 16:39 - Aug 28 with 1735 viewsSmellyplumz

Nacer Chadli on 15:48 - Aug 28 by Griffting

How have we still got the same wingers around the first team that were with us 6 years ago when we started out in the prem?? Look at soton, Stoke, West Ham. Improving the team year on year and getting stronger as a result and when they sell players they replace them with quality. Ayew should be replaced with a quality winger in my opinion. Don't think chadli is Ayew quality but I do think he would be an upgrade on what we have. Huw knows there is players that have just as good work rate as Routledge with more quality out there doesn't he?? Pereyra was a good example. Renowned for his work in both defense and attack, and has good quality. Very frustrating.

Dyer for another four years

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Nacer Chadli on 16:40 - Aug 28 with 1729 viewsmax936

Nacer Chadli on 16:36 - Aug 28 by union_jack

Exactly and we don't play for a fortnight.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024