Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored 13:39 - Aug 29 with 31918 viewsmagicdaps10

Reports breaking we are in for him and willing to meet Twente's valuation.

With this boy in the team then we can have Les Dawson and Alfie Mawson at centre back for all i care, Ziyech is absolute class!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 15:03 - Aug 29 with 2837 viewsMorganator100

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 14:59 - Aug 29 by Dr_Winston

Tends to be the same initial report getting repeated over and over. There's rarely any new information doing the rounds.

Well there seems to be a load of posts in Turkish stating that he is signing for Fenerbahçe tonight at 21:30.

All the Dutch ones saying that he is going to Ajax but the clubs struggling to agree a fee. Swansea have come in with a late offer for him.
Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 15:25 - Aug 29 with 2662 viewscostalotta

Apparently Burnley and Everton are sniffing around. Well they were within the last couple of weeks.
Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 15:30 - Aug 29 with 2615 viewsMorganator100

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 15:25 - Aug 29 by costalotta

Apparently Burnley and Everton are sniffing around. Well they were within the last couple of weeks.

All I can see is Everton, Swans, Ajax and Fernabache after him.
Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 15:33 - Aug 29 with 2592 viewscostalotta

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 15:30 - Aug 29 by Morganator100

All I can see is Everton, Swans, Ajax and Fernabache after him.

Thanks for clearing that up.

The burnley link was there albeit end of July.
Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 15:41 - Aug 29 with 2522 viewsjojaca

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 15:33 - Aug 29 by costalotta

Thanks for clearing that up.

The burnley link was there albeit end of July.

How many pages will this thread go on for, I have a feeling this thread will be our only entertainment until the window closes.

Even when you know, you never know?

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 15:57 - Aug 29 with 2398 viewsmagicdaps10

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 14:06 - Aug 29 by Darran

Any chance a mod could ban this MD10 tw*t?

Thanks in advance.

Reported this, gone to far with that!!

No wonder there are people threatening to beat you up with an attitude like that. Its an open forum and for a normal poster to request for another one to be banned is wrong, everyone is allowed to an opinion aslong as they do not abuse others.............calling me a tw*t is abuse.

I think you should just leave this site if all you are going to do is abuse people or post gastly shirts that you have just bought.

You need to sort it out Daz!

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 16:03 - Aug 29 with 2327 viewsDarran

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 15:57 - Aug 29 by magicdaps10

Reported this, gone to far with that!!

No wonder there are people threatening to beat you up with an attitude like that. Its an open forum and for a normal poster to request for another one to be banned is wrong, everyone is allowed to an opinion aslong as they do not abuse others.............calling me a tw*t is abuse.

I think you should just leave this site if all you are going to do is abuse people or post gastly shirts that you have just bought.

You need to sort it out Daz!

Blimey you have too,tw*t.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 16:08 - Aug 29 with 2286 viewsmagicdaps10

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 16:03 - Aug 29 by Darran

You are going over the top!!

I am not going to report you and say nothing, i am going to be straight up and tell you what i done.

And i would appreciate you not calling me a tw*t or i will report you again.

Login to get fewer ads

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 16:10 - Aug 29 with 2269 viewsmagicdaps10

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 16:03 - Aug 29 by Darran

AND

Rather than request me to be banned i suggest you use your initiative and place me on ignore!

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 16:10 - Aug 29 with 2260 viewsDarran

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 16:08 - Aug 29 by magicdaps10

You are going over the top!!

I am not going to report you and say nothing, i am going to be straight up and tell you what i done.

And i would appreciate you not calling me a tw*t or i will report you again.

When you back in school next week is it?
[Post edited 29 Aug 2016 16:12]

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 16:10 - Aug 29 with 2258 viewsmagicdaps10

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 16:10 - Aug 29 by Darran

When you back in school next week is it?
[Post edited 29 Aug 2016 16:12]

Cut it now Darren.

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 16:11 - Aug 29 with 2232 viewsMorganator100

http://www.foxsports.nl/nieuws/artikel/1307231/swansea-meldt-zich-strijd-met-aja

Translation from Google Translate
Ajax gets serious competition in the battle for the signature of Hakim Ziyech. Sources tell FOX Sports Swansea City which is specific for the midfielder FC Twente.

The 23-year-old playmaker has been a prime target for the current number fourteen of the Premier League.

Swansea lost two of the first three league matches and is aimed at looking at immediate gains on Thursday before closing the transfer market in England and the Netherlands.

Twente
In that respect Swansea and Ajax have something in common; both clubs under names only serious steps towards Ziyech, after the results were disappointing at the start of the season.

Difference is that Swansea have long preys on the Moroccan international. For weeks lurks the interest of the Swans, but concretely the club recently taken over by Americans never. Twente showed, through technical director Ted van Leeuwen FOX Sports regularly know that Swansea had not yet been reported.

But that will change very quickly. Swansea, the club among others Mike van der Hoorn, Leroy Fer, Marvin Emnes and Kristoffer Nordfeldt is willing to pay more than 12 million.

Fenerbahçe
This is considerably higher than the initial bid of Ajax, which is allegedly around eight million euros and was therefore in Enschede was not seen seriously. The question now is whether Ajax really prepared to pull the portfolio Ziyech and Swansea bidding will end up in a game.

Fenerbahçe, also mentioned as a potential candidate to incorporate Ziyech, still remains in the violence. The Turkish club is interesting in the eyes of the left leg, but to achieve the employer of coach Dick Advocaat did not comply yet with FC Twente.
Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 16:14 - Aug 29 with 2188 viewsDarran

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 16:10 - Aug 29 by magicdaps10

Cut it now Darren.

You don't know what vowel I'm using it might be an i.
Tw*t.

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 16:29 - Aug 29 with 2057 viewsMillie

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 14:26 - Aug 29 by jojaca

Alan Curtis said Mawson is the last signing, I'm taking his word. There is no English language news that mentions Ziyech and Swansea.

Gonna happen tho
Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 16:34 - Aug 29 with 2000 viewsmagicdaps10

Well it seems to have hotted up with Ziyech.

Us, Ajax, Fenerbache and AS Roma all interested. Could be his agent spicing it up with the window looming.

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 16:37 - Aug 29 with 1951 viewsDarran

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 16:34 - Aug 29 by magicdaps10

Well it seems to have hotted up with Ziyech.

Us, Ajax, Fenerbache and AS Roma all interested. Could be his agent spicing it up with the window looming.

According to Twitter he's signed for Ajax.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2016 16:37]

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 16:46 - Aug 29 with 1849 viewsdailew

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 16:37 - Aug 29 by Darran

According to Twitter he's signed for Ajax.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2016 16:37]

Or he's signed a four year contract with Swansea.

[Post edited 29 Aug 2016 16:46]

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 16:46 - Aug 29 with 1849 viewsawayjack

We don't have a track record of decent late signings and in this inflated market suspect Huw has already taken phone off and gone to Tenby or perhaps somewhere more upmarket these days. Yanks happy pleased with £20m transfer profit in the bank and enough fans still believe in Huw and the bullshit about new investment and the next level. Job done.
Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 16:47 - Aug 29 with 1836 viewslondonlisa2001

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 16:46 - Aug 29 by dailew

Or he's signed a four year contract with Swansea.

[Post edited 29 Aug 2016 16:46]

Aye - Darran has been taken in by a kid on a wind up :-)
Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 16:50 - Aug 29 with 1800 viewsTummer_from_Texas

I've been told he lacks the pace to play on the wing.

If we are going after him to only provide cover for Siggy, that seems like a lot to spend.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 16:50 - Aug 29 with 1800 viewslondonlisa2001

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 16:46 - Aug 29 by awayjack

We don't have a track record of decent late signings and in this inflated market suspect Huw has already taken phone off and gone to Tenby or perhaps somewhere more upmarket these days. Yanks happy pleased with £20m transfer profit in the bank and enough fans still believe in Huw and the bullshit about new investment and the next level. Job done.

Surely you are forgetting some of our outstanding late deals?

Bessone, N'Gog to name two.

I remember the Bessone one quite vividly - everyone thought we were about to sign someone good and no one believed it when it was announced. I threw something at the TV as I recall...
Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 16:52 - Aug 29 with 1765 viewslondonlisa2001

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 16:50 - Aug 29 by Tummer_from_Texas

If we are going after him to only provide cover for Siggy, that seems like a lot to spend.

Think Ayew wide rather than Montero wide.

Llorente, Baston one side and Ziyech the other. 3 in midfield.
N/A. on 16:53 - Aug 29 with 1744 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 1:21]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 16:53 - Aug 29 with 1728 viewskyswans

Thought I saw where he has played on the left in the past.

We don't really need a burner, just someone who can create space and put in a good final ball. Montero, Barrow create space with speed, Ziyech by the looks of it creates it with technical ability.

And I doubt anyone would call him slow.
Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 16:54 - Aug 29 with 1714 viewsDarran

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 16:47 - Aug 29 by londonlisa2001

Aye - Darran has been taken in by a kid on a wind up :-)

I said according to.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024