Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huw Jenkins 23:32 - Aug 30 with 5064 viewsSmellyplumz

Huw Jenkins

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Huw Jenkins on 20:56 - Aug 31 with 503 viewsUplandsJack

Huw Jenkins on 20:51 - Aug 31 by nierika

I dont see how he can be worse than Gomis and Siggy will obviously improve. I have to constantly remind myself that this place is overreaction central.

Im sorry but there really is no OVER REACTION as you put it, but I do respect your right to an opinion, is all I can say in response....
Huw Jenkins on 21:08 - Aug 31 with 466 viewsWingstandwood

From BBC sport site:

Jim White, www.SCFC2.co.uk: "Whilst Huw Jenkins might surprise us all in the last couple of hours of the transfer window, I think it’s more likely to see players leave the Liberty Stadium than new ones coming in.

"This will frustrate many Swans who feel the new American owners aren’t putting their money where they said they would.

"After two league defeats, fans wanted to see an experienced defender come in as well as a ‘magic’ midfielder or winger come in but I think they will be disappointed.

"Enner Valencia from West Ham was mooted but I don’t think that will happen for a few different reasons. We have to hope we have enough in the squad already to get us through to January."

Argus!

Huw Jenkins on 21:11 - Aug 31 with 456 viewsowainglyndwr

Huw Jenkins on 11:07 - Aug 31 by WarwickHunt

Needn't be a vacuum, Rich - we can afford to pay for a DoF and decent scouts.

Our doubts about the Yanks' plans for the club look like being confirmed. See Skippy's excellent post on another thread...

Investment my arse.

Agree Investment they bought in and sold quick

we are juat a new Yankee toy that is about to implode.
I will bw very very surprised if we stay up.
What of the Yanks if we go down ? They wont spend now
Huw Jenkins on 21:19 - Aug 31 with 429 viewsnierika

A tidy win over Chelsea and this place will be unicorns and rainbows again.
Huw Jenkins on 21:35 - Aug 31 with 418 viewsUplandsJack

Huw Jenkins on 21:19 - Aug 31 by nierika

Lol... hope your right butt

But having seen our last outing against Leicester and the way I heard ChelsKi played from a mate who was there, I don't hold out much hope....

But hey, I pray I'm wrong, I honestly do!
Huw Jenkins on 21:38 - Aug 31 with 397 viewsLeonisGod

Huw Jenkins on 21:19 - Aug 31 by nierika

we raise our game against the bigger teams, so it's not out of the question. Unlikely given the way they are playing, but not impossible.
Huw Jenkins on 09:33 - Sep 1 with 305 viewsPrivate_Partz

Wow how the mighty have fallen. If the Yanks look at this site they are bound to be concerned that the views on here may reflect the supporters as a whole. Over 80% want Huw out of his present post and 50% think he can eff off!
Seems a long time since I stood in the stands and sang 'one Huw Jenkins' in Valencia......

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024