Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For those of you disenchanted with the current setup at Swansea City... 09:22 - Sep 4 with 5146 viewsStarsky

There's More & more of us on here feeling that way since the Americans took over.

Quite simply... Join the Trust. I like, most of you, are feeling a looming disconnect with what used to be Swansea City values at our club.

Rather than giving up on the Swans, join the trust and divert our disenchantment in a positive way.

I certainly felt a little better about a sense of belonging ... To the Trust rather than the Swans.

I'm talking, for example to...
Perchrockjack
Swansealad69
Davillin
Etc...

If some you are already joined then fair enough but if you haven't I promise you, you'll feel a little better about things. All for the price of a tenner, or in Richie & Tone's case, a fiver.

Come on Swans, let's lift the mood and put in a good performance against Chelsea next Sunday!

[Post edited 4 Sep 2016 11:00]

It's just the internet, init.

For those of you disenchanted with the current setup at Swansea City... on 09:28 - Sep 4 with 3112 viewsmonmouth

Do it. Do it now.

http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/join-the-trust/

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

For those of you disenchanted with the current setup at Swansea City... on 09:34 - Sep 4 with 3081 viewsblaine_scfc

Already a member.

Plus, I've had a bad feeling long before the yanks took over.
For those of you disenchanted with the current setup at Swansea City... on 09:55 - Sep 4 with 3022 viewsperchrockjack

I'm touched starks but you misunderstand me ,as many do on here.

My feelings are as such because of a rapidly wearing inter necine battle between fans evidenced by this incessant puerile onslaught on individuals .

Secondly, I find the thrill has gone especially as regards going to the Liberty .

Last time two ladies sat next to me and gabbed all the way through about domestic issues. By the time the game had ended I knew everything about them from their husbands cock size to their grandkids mobile phone provider. Add to that the "can you sit down please" and "could you watch your language" ,it doesn't feel like a passionate place to be. I don't feel comfortable. I looked around and listened and heard dead hearts and silent tongues and it was quite moving.

After game we said goodbye to a dear chum and agreed that d be our last game .

At our age, we are only in places we want to be and with people we want.

Its been a long journey of love hate emotion but sadly its come to an end. D1ckheads and the like of Winston will no doubt post summat pithy as a passing shot but truth is with their arrogant superior self opinionated uber fandom hasn't helped.

I watched us from age 8 (1958) my dad from just before the war so we can look anyone in the eye as fans .

I ll be watching on Kodi as PR0SSER has broadcast and so fookn what. Still looking out for results .still avoiding social functions to watch somewhere.

Tony left for different reasons. I had no problem with take over but it SEEMS we re in shute and that s all that worries me not the fact I was wrong. No HARM IN THAT.

Finally, I ll still ,if pm d offer advice on matter Liverpool city stays/transport is requested. Area around Anfield is changing rapidy for future notice

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

For those of you disenchanted with the current setup at Swansea City... on 10:04 - Sep 4 with 2991 viewsmonmouth

He's asking you to pay a fiver to join the Trust Perch, not self justify why you no longer support* us.

* "To support (verb) give material or tangible assistance to, especially financially."

For those of you disenchanted with the current setup at Swansea City... on 10:28 - Sep 4 with 2903 viewsperchrockjack

Monn.

I know

I'm a jackarmy member and share my number with many to help them.

Yep ,I will join the trust and you make a fair point .

As I often do

Went to a reception in Liverpool last night so rather tired at present

I passed on your regards over the great Lady you comment on so much .

For the first time, I was asked if I thought we d be in prem league next season. Never been asked that before.

My postman is evertonian and said he d be "gutted" to see us go.

We have more respect and gravitas than many in South Wales realise si I'm hoping we all show some balls

For those of you disenchanted with the current setup at Swansea City... on 10:35 - Sep 4 with 2887 viewsmonmouth

For those of you disenchanted with the current setup at Swansea City... on 10:28 - Sep 4 by perchrockjack

Monn.

I know

As I often do

For the first time, I was asked if I thought we d be in prem league next season. Never been asked that before.

We have more respect and gravitas than many in South Wales realise si I'm hoping we all show some balls

It's looking like russian roulette this season for sure. I think there'll be three teams worse than us at least. The shine will soon wear off Hull, Burnley and Boro; and Sunderland and WBA look gash. Anything could happen really. Lots of people worried about the attack, but we need to get our defence sorted out, including a much tighter protective midfield. And in not isolating the striker actually. Positional discipline will go a long way to sorting us out. I reckon we have more than enough. Got to do it on the grass though.

For those of you disenchanted with the current setup at Swansea City... on 10:56 - Sep 4 with 2824 viewsperchrockjack

I have no idea how things will pan out, neither does anyone on here.

It could be disastrous or not.

If it is, some will feel comforted they were right all along and can feel warm and content in their smugness seeing us go back .

Or maybe not

For those of you disenchanted with the current setup at Swansea City... on 11:10 - Sep 4 with 2782 viewsswansealad69

The trust dont realy do anything or cant
They were in the dark over the take over
They like all fans have no idea on what the hold up has been in details over the expansion
And have no idea on what the clubs policy is over funding
Its all very well joining the trust and debating at trust meetings but the trust are not getting straight answears from the old or new board
There are questions to be asked as to why we are over budget as we dont realy pay the high wages others do and dont spend big on players yet allways seam so sell players for good money
And off courses there os the conflict off intrest with the trust leader and the club its self as the trust leader does all the printing for the club and are good mates.
Surley a trust leader should have no involvement with the club on a contractor basis were me gets money from the club ?
There is no trust wile this is going on and the fact the trust woth there shares are kept in the dark over take over plans surley has to be looked in to
Login to get fewer ads

For those of you disenchanted with the current setup at Swansea City... on 11:12 - Sep 4 with 2778 viewsStarsky

For those of you disenchanted with the current setup at Swansea City... on 10:28 - Sep 4 by perchrockjack

Monn.

I know

As I often do

So... You haven't given up on watching the Swans via streams etc, only not going to games anymore.

Nothing wrong with that. It's a personal choice and the choice you've now made to join the trust is a perfect choice for you.

Chuffed that you've decided to enrol.

For those of you disenchanted with the current setup at Swansea City... on 11:16 - Sep 4 with 2755 viewsraynor94

For those of you disenchanted with the current setup at Swansea City... on 11:10 - Sep 4 by swansealad69

They like all fans have no idea on what the hold up has been in details over the expansion
Its all very well joining the trust and debating at trust meetings but the trust are not getting straight answears from the old or new board
There are questions to be asked as to why we are over budget as we dont realy pay the high wages others do and dont spend big on players yet allways seam so sell players for good money
And off courses there os the conflict off intrest with the trust leader and the club its self as the trust leader does all the printing for the club and are good mates.
Surley a trust leader should have no involvement with the club on a contractor basis were me gets money from the club ?
There is no trust wile this is going on and the fact the trust woth there shares are kept in the dark over take over plans surley has to be looked in to

Don't pay high wages? Siggy, Llorente and Baston are not on peanuts, plus I would imagine we are paying the majority of Gomis wages at Marseille

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

For those of you disenchanted with the current setup at Swansea City... on 11:23 - Sep 4 with 2719 viewsStarsky

For those of you disenchanted with the current setup at Swansea City... on 11:10 - Sep 4 by swansealad69

Swansealad69... I like your passion mate. It's clear you care about the Swans.
I'm appealing to you to take all your frustrations about the Swans, Trust etc and join the trust.
Get closer to the Trust, go to the Trust fans forums, see for yourself how the trust operate and integrate with the board and the fans.
You are taking cheap potshots at the Trust on here. Maybe just maybe you can then voice more relevant criticisms than the ones you have to date.
Come on man, it's a tenner. Get involved.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2016 11:24]

For those of you disenchanted with the current setup at Swansea City... on 11:24 - Sep 4 with 2711 viewsMillie

For those of you disenchanted with the current setup at Swansea City... on 11:16 - Sep 4 by raynor94

Don't pay high wages? Siggy, Llorente and Baston are not on peanuts, plus I would imagine we are paying the majority of Gomis wages at Marseille

He doesn't know his arse from his elbow
For those of you disenchanted with the current setup at Swansea City... on 11:35 - Sep 4 with 2671 viewsswansealad69

For those of you disenchanted with the current setup at Swansea City... on 11:24 - Sep 4 by Millie

He doesn't know his arse from his elbow

Is that so
We are one off the smallest budget clubs in the prem
And wile we do pay high wages as u call them to some players they are still small compared to high earners off other clubs.
And answear me this u tool
Why did we give dyer a 4 year contract if we are in debt
The player should not be with us anymore as we should have off loaded him 2 years back
He dont score and struggling to make any impact in gamesyet we have to pay him decent wages for a further 4 years.
For those of you disenchanted with the current setup at Swansea City... on 11:44 - Sep 4 with 2639 viewsswansealad69

And i ask this
Does anyone els think its suspicion that the fans trust leader has the contract for the clubs printing?
Especially after the ckub was sold without the trust knowing full details.
Iv been called many things on here for my opinions on the club yet it seams im the only one who sees a conflict off intreast.
For those of you disenchanted with the current setup at Swansea City... on 11:49 - Sep 4 with 2619 viewswaynekerr55

For those of you disenchanted with the current setup at Swansea City... on 11:44 - Sep 4 by swansealad69

And i ask this
Does anyone els think its suspicion that the fans trust leader has the contract for the clubs printing?
Iv been called many things on here for my opinions on the club yet it seams im the only one who sees a conflict off intreast.

"conflict off intreast"?

You want to send that Keyboard back to the Wirral mate 😂

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

For those of you disenchanted with the current setup at Swansea City... on 11:49 - Sep 4 with 2619 viewsStarsky

For those of you disenchanted with the current setup at Swansea City... on 11:44 - Sep 4 by swansealad69

And i ask this

I tried my best

For those of you disenchanted with the current setup at Swansea City... on 11:52 - Sep 4 with 2609 viewswaynekerr55

For those of you disenchanted with the current setup at Swansea City... on 11:49 - Sep 4 by Starsky

I tried my best

Didn't HC do lots of free printing back in the day?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

For those of you disenchanted with the current setup at Swansea City... on 12:07 - Sep 4 with 2557 viewsswansealad69

For those of you disenchanted with the current setup at Swansea City... on 11:52 - Sep 4 by waynekerr55

Didn't HC do lots of free printing back in the day?

Honestly why is it day to day fans i talk to in work in the ground and on the streets seam to think the same but certain fans here cant see it?
And i get mocked ffs
U can piss take mock and keep your head in the sand all u like
The truth is there for all to see
Our trust know very little about whats going on as was evident in the take over
Our trust leader who is on the board to represent the trust has the contract for the clubs printing
Now what share holder in buissness who represents a decent number off shares gets told nothing on a take over.
No im no intellectual or have a business degree but i do know that a share holder with almost a quarter share in a company gets told nothing
He might not have the right to do much but he has to be told.
But i will leave this alone but just think about it ffs.
For those of you disenchanted with the current setup at Swansea City... on 12:11 - Sep 4 with 2535 viewsperchrockjack

Are uou looKing for a spankIng Wayne.

We ve sold out anyway.

Like our club really

For those of you disenchanted with the current setup at Swansea City... on 12:11 - Sep 4 with 2541 viewsLandore_Jack

Don't understand why so many people are against the Trust. Attending Trust forums allows fans to have their say. If you feel unhappy about something join the Trust and speak up. The Trust representative will do his best to speak to other board members. Yes, things can get frustrating. I've lost count how many times I have told HC to sort out the awful P.A system. There are lots of fans of other clubs that would like to be in our position. Just look at Blackpool. Join and you can make a difference.

#backtojack

For those of you disenchanted with the current setup at Swansea City... on 12:13 - Sep 4 with 2524 viewsStarsky

For those of you disenchanted with the current setup at Swansea City... on 12:07 - Sep 4 by swansealad69

Honestly why is it day to day fans i talk to in work in the ground and on the streets seam to think the same but certain fans here cant see it?
And i get mocked ffs
Our trust leader who is on the board to represent the trust has the contract for the clubs printing
Now what share holder in buissness who represents a decent number off shares gets told nothing on a take over.
No im no intellectual or have a business degree but i do know that a share holder with almost a quarter share in a company gets told nothing

And you just think about what I said

For those of you disenchanted with the current setup at Swansea City... on 13:15 - Sep 4 with 2337 viewsBlameHuwJenkins

I do not trust The Trust while the man supposed to argue the fans corner with the board has a conflict of interest by involving his personal business with the club.
For those of you disenchanted with the current setup at Swansea City... on 13:26 - Sep 4 with 2304 viewsdobjack2

For those of you disenchanted with the current setup at Swansea City... on 12:07 - Sep 4 by swansealad69

And i get mocked ffs

The only truth that is there for all to see is that you are a keyboard warrior.

You may be serious or you may be a pi$$take but there is a simple answer.

If you think the supporter director is taking people for a ride either put up or shut up.

I.e. Go to a trust forum and call him out. If you haven't got the balls to do that stop wasting your time whingeing on here it's getting a bit tedious.

Better still get involved with the trust.
For those of you disenchanted with the current setup at Swansea City... on 13:31 - Sep 4 with 2286 viewsdobjack2

For those of you disenchanted with the current setup at Swansea City... on 13:26 - Sep 4 by dobjack2

If you think the supporter director is taking people for a ride either put up or shut up.

I.e. Go to a trust forum and call him out. If you haven't got the balls to do that stop wasting your time whingeing on here it's getting a bit tedious.

The same goes for anyone else bleating about the same issue.
For those of you disenchanted with the current setup at Swansea City... on 13:38 - Sep 4 with 2263 viewsoldcob

For those of you disenchanted with the current setup at Swansea City... on 13:26 - Sep 4 by dobjack2

Some of us will search for reasons not to support the club, and doubtless find them. Others will find reasons to support the club and carry on with our support. It depends on what you are looking for and how much you love the club. Personal choice.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024