Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask 20:02 - Sep 4 with 10803 viewscsf

So, even though I've been part of the forum for a good while, there's still lots of things i get puzzled over or don't know, so I thought I would put this up, so if you feel in the sAme boat you too can ask a question and if someone wants to answer they can.

I'll kick off.

Why does Wayne Kerr hate straight lines?
Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 22:04 - Sep 4 with 1535 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Has the majority got an alter ego on here ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 22:09 - Sep 4 with 1529 viewsswanstillidai

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 21:59 - Sep 4 by Jackfath

The board used to be brilliant. Friday nights were hilarious, raids on other boards. Then we became all premier league and suddenly one wasn't allowed to have fun on here any more.

Re-reading the forum (in amongst Shams countless spamming of YouTube vids) on the Saturday mornings after the Friday nighters used to make your toes curl after a night of drunken posts.
Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 22:13 - Sep 4 with 1521 viewswaynekerr55

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 20:05 - Sep 4 by swanjackal

Failed his trigonometry exam due to a lack of a ruler /set square. The name Pythagoras turns him into a gibbering wreck.

😂😂😂😂

On a serious note it tickles me that sport "scientists" have made a career out of urban myths such as 'base fitness' and that general training makes better footballers. No coincidence that our injury crisis under Laudrup occurred when the players were flogged to death in pre season despite the rapid increase in the number of games that season.

But apparently that's the only way to develop aerobic fitness, see 😂

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 22:14 - Sep 4 with 1515 viewsBanosswan

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 22:13 - Sep 4 by waynekerr55

😂😂😂😂

On a serious note it tickles me that sport "scientists" have made a career out of urban myths such as 'base fitness' and that general training makes better footballers. No coincidence that our injury crisis under Laudrup occurred when the players were flogged to death in pre season despite the rapid increase in the number of games that season.

But apparently that's the only way to develop aerobic fitness, see 😂

Vo2 max laid down by the age of four. That's why I've got my two year old running straight lines.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2016 22:19]

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 22:22 - Sep 4 with 1495 viewsWingstandwood

A few questions here? I have wanted to ask these for years. How does someone become a moderator, does one have to apply for the position? Do moderators have allocated times of day for when they are on duty? Is this board moderated by more than one moderator at any given time? Is the position of moderator bestowed upon individuals because of good character, previous quality of postings, being deemed to have superior levels of intelligence, morals, judgement skills etc?

Argus!

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 22:24 - Sep 4 with 1480 viewsDarran

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 22:22 - Sep 4 by Wingstandwood

A few questions here? I have wanted to ask these for years. How does someone become a moderator, does one have to apply for the position? Do moderators have allocated times of day for when they are on duty? Is this board moderated by more than one moderator at any given time? Is the position of moderator bestowed upon individuals because of good character, previous quality of postings, being deemed to have superior levels of intelligence, morals, judgement skills etc?

Over to you Lord Bonehead.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 22:46 - Sep 4 with 1436 viewsBigPhilG

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 22:22 - Sep 4 by Wingstandwood

I'm wondering if bribery works and if so what level would be required. Is it simply a few beers or regular direct debits
Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 22:53 - Sep 4 with 1424 viewsexiledclaseboy

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 22:09 - Sep 4 by swanstillidai

Re-reading the forum (in amongst Shams countless spamming of YouTube vids) on the Saturday mornings after the Friday nighters used to make your toes curl after a night of drunken posts.

I think a few of us who were around back in the JA.net glory days will have vivid memories of hungover Saturday mornings re-reading the previous nights threads with one eye closed and toes tightly curled.

Simpler times.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 22:54 - Sep 4 with 1420 viewsDarran

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 22:46 - Sep 4 by BigPhilG

I'm wondering if bribery works and if so what level would be required. Is it simply a few beers or regular direct debits

Phil Sumbler does look like a paler version of Keith Vaz mind.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 22:56 - Sep 4 with 1417 viewsexiledclaseboy

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 22:46 - Sep 4 by BigPhilG

To become a good moderator you need a massive ego and to be a bit thick.

That's why Prosser loved it and when I was one I could hardly be bothered most of the time.

Poll: Tory leader

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 22:57 - Sep 4 with 1412 viewsswanstillidai

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 22:53 - Sep 4 by exiledclaseboy

I think a few of us who were around back in the JA.net glory days will have vivid memories of hungover Saturday mornings re-reading the previous nights threads with one eye closed and toes tightly curled.

Simpler times.

Great days 👍

Never likely to be repeated, though
Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 23:01 - Sep 4 with 1400 viewsswanstillidai

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 22:56 - Sep 4 by exiledclaseboy

That's why Prosser loved it and when I was one I could hardly be bothered most of the time.

So you're saying Darran was a 'good' moderator then?
Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 23:14 - Sep 4 with 1363 viewsBigPhilG

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 22:56 - Sep 4 by exiledclaseboy

I can easily be a bit thick if need be. Not much of an ego but reading through threads on here I think I could learn in time. Free mince pies for everyone at Christmas too
Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 00:14 - Sep 5 with 1320 viewsHighjack

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 21:46 - Sep 4 by epaul

Was with Toulouse, Tuesday he's fine and back living over here

Tell the French tart to get back on here mun, he's missed.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 00:15 - Sep 5 with 1319 viewsHighjack

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 21:50 - Sep 4 by swanstillidai

👍

Great poster.

Let himself down getting himself wound up by Dimi, though. He used to play him like a puppet.

Can't believe that he and Phaedrus is the same person. What the hell happened to him?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 00:40 - Sep 5 with 1300 viewsskippyjack

What happened to Rod?..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 01:11 - Sep 5 with 1274 viewsHighjack

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 00:40 - Sep 5 by skippyjack

What happened to Rod?..

I just googled him and apparantly he died in 2014 and was a horse.

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 01:17 - Sep 5 with 1271 viewsBanosswan

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 00:40 - Sep 5 by skippyjack

What happened to Rod?..

Pontardawe flooded.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 08:58 - Sep 5 with 1198 viewsMrSwerve

Who has the most up and down arrows?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 11:18 - Sep 5 with 1146 viewswaynekerr55

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 08:58 - Sep 5 by MrSwerve

Who has the most up and down arrows?

Fathy has the most down (I think)

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 13:03 - Sep 5 with 1077 viewsmorningstar

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 11:18 - Sep 5 by waynekerr55

Fathy has the most down (I think)

Monmouth has the most ups i believe.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 13:10 - Sep 5 with 1072 viewsmonmouth

What? No, that can't be right.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 13:27 - Sep 5 with 1044 viewsShonky

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 00:15 - Sep 5 by Highjack

Can't believe that he and Phaedrus is the same person. What the hell happened to him?

I stopped drinking....

Its just a ride...

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 13:39 - Sep 5 with 1024 viewsmorningstar

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 13:10 - Sep 5 by monmouth

What? No, that can't be right.

I'm sure it is Mon! Have another!

Sorry! Theres one guy just in front of you!
[Post edited 5 Sep 2016 13:43]

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 13:56 - Sep 5 with 996 viewsswanstillidai

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 13:27 - Sep 5 by Shonky

I stopped drinking....

We have so much in common - same birthdate, battles with alcoholism, posting shyte late at night...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024