Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gylfi hitting the post 09:48 - Oct 23 with 1657 viewsLoyal

Sums up our season, something has to give, yesterday most teams would have won that game but we are plagued with bad luck at the moment. I know you make your own luck, but the stars are not lined up for us on the pitch. VDH has had excellent opportunities in front of goal to secure a number of points, last week as well we had ample opportunity to get a draw. Even against Liverpool we should have been long gone before they got in to the game. Man City too.

I have no idea what it is but it's fcking annoying.

Something really positive has to happen on the pitch now, it must be killing the players to make such efforts week in week out for little or mostly no reward.

When will it end !

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Gylfi hitting the post on 09:54 - Oct 23 with 1634 viewsSwansNZ

Next week at Stoke

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Gylfi hitting the post on 09:58 - Oct 23 with 1615 viewsLoyal

Gylfi hitting the post on 09:54 - Oct 23 by SwansNZ

Next week at Stoke

I can't see it, we have a mental block every time we go there.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Gylfi hitting the post on 10:07 - Oct 23 with 1575 viewsSwansNZ

Gylfi hitting the post on 09:58 - Oct 23 by Loyal

We've had a couple of draws, but yes we don't normally do well there, which will make our win even more special*

* lives in hope (or the land of delusion)

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Gylfi hitting the post on 12:45 - Oct 23 with 1406 viewsWxmJax

Gylfi hitting the post on 09:58 - Oct 23 by Loyal

We were unlucky last year. Gave them a 2 goal start and they were hanging on at the end for the point. Just hope ex players don't come back to haunt us again.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Gylfi hitting the post on 12:46 - Oct 23 with 1400 viewsSmellyplumz

That's football, a ball breaker at times but it's why we love it.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Gylfi hitting the post on 13:10 - Oct 23 with 1351 viewsHighjack

Watford had quite a few good opportunities around the box from free kicks via throwing themselves down theatrically with added blood curdling scream for effect. Thankfully they had the likes of Kaboul taking them and they were smashed over the bar.

I know nobody wants to see players go down easily but why the hell don't we do it? If gylfi had those opportunities more often he'd score 30 goals a season with his world class set piece (corners excluded) ability.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Gylfi hitting the post on 13:13 - Oct 23 with 1334 viewsChrisSCFC

Gylfi hitting the post on 13:10 - Oct 23 by Highjack

Watford had quite a few good opportunities around the box from free kicks via throwing themselves down theatrically with added blood curdling scream for effect. Thankfully they had the likes of Kaboul taking them and they were smashed over the bar.

I know nobody wants to see players go down easily but why the hell don't we do it? If gylfi had those opportunities more often he'd score 30 goals a season with his world class set piece (corners excluded) ability.

I wish our players would f*cking dive if there's an advantage to be gained we've been far too honest as a team for as far as I can remember.

There's no integrity and honesty with any team in this league we need to do whatever it takes to put points on the board.
Gylfi hitting the post on 13:38 - Oct 23 with 1278 viewsmacthejack

I dunno how much of it was bad luck. I think if we could start by not hitting it at the keeper at every opportunity we might get somewhere.
Login to get fewer ads

Gylfi hitting the post on 14:26 - Oct 23 with 1219 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gylfi hitting the post on 13:13 - Oct 23 by ChrisSCFC

I wish our players would f*cking dive if there's an advantage to be gained we've been far too honest as a team for as far as I can remember.

There's no integrity and honesty with any team in this league we need to do whatever it takes to put points on the board.

After the fuss Darran made over Chico from his moral highground??
The players would be scared stiff mun

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Gylfi hitting the post on 14:32 - Oct 23 with 1198 viewsmonmouth

Loyal is right. Our luck has been awful, but so has the finishing of easy chances.

And yes; certainly Sig should have fallen over in the last minute of injury time and got a free kick chance as he'd been knocked off balance by the foul and the last kick shot was consequently poor. Refs (because they are generally dickheads) don't give anything if you don't hurl yourself to the flor, when it should be exactly the opposite, the tossers.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Gylfi hitting the post on 14:33 - Oct 23 with 1196 viewsChrisSCFC

Gylfi hitting the post on 14:26 - Oct 23 by Brynmill_Jack

After the fuss Darran made over Chico from his moral highground??
The players would be scared stiff mun

Loved him except for the odd occasion when he'd decide to time waste despite us being on the wrong end of the scoreline.
Gylfi hitting the post on 14:55 - Oct 23 with 1141 viewsicecoldjack

Gylfi hitting the post on 12:45 - Oct 23 by WxmJax

We were unlucky last year. Gave them a 2 goal start and they were hanging on at the end for the point. Just hope ex players don't come back to haunt us again.

Well that won't be a problem as many on here were telling us that bony and Joe Allen were rubbish and them being bottom proved it !

Let's bloody hope they have an off game next week and we step it up , I'm struggling to see how our midfield will cope mind, Joe has enough energy to hound 3 of our plodding midfielders in one go !

Bony V VDH will be a contest worth watching though .

Of we get a point that will be awesome, a win and it will really give us all a boost.
Gylfi hitting the post on 14:58 - Oct 23 with 1127 viewsChrisSCFC

Gylfi hitting the post on 14:55 - Oct 23 by icecoldjack

Well that won't be a problem as many on here were telling us that bony and Joe Allen were rubbish and them being bottom proved it !

Let's bloody hope they have an off game next week and we step it up , I'm struggling to see how our midfield will cope mind, Joe has enough energy to hound 3 of our plodding midfielders in one go !

Bony V VDH will be a contest worth watching though .

Of we get a point that will be awesome, a win and it will really give us all a boost.

Fingers crossed our Joe takes a knock in training before next Monday.
Gylfi hitting the post on 15:10 - Oct 23 with 1091 viewsicecoldjack

Gylfi hitting the post on 14:58 - Oct 23 by ChrisSCFC

Fingers crossed our Joe takes a knock in training before next Monday.

A new twist on the 'give me hope Joe allen' song !

Seeing how he is running from deep to devastating effect I just can't see how we will nullify him, we are either too slow in thought or too slow physically . And Joe isn't exactly lightning fast either.

Is bojan playing ? Still injured hopefully .
Gylfi hitting the post on 15:12 - Oct 23 with 1078 viewsexiledclaseboy

Have Stoke suddenly turned into Barcelona or something?

Poll: Tory leader

Gylfi hitting the post on 15:17 - Oct 23 with 1056 viewsChrisSCFC

Gylfi hitting the post on 15:12 - Oct 23 by exiledclaseboy

Well Allen is like a prime Xavi compared to what we've got to offer.
Gylfi hitting the post on 15:18 - Oct 23 with 1052 viewsBrynmill_Jack

It's got unfinished buildings apparently.................................

Gylfi hitting the post on 15:22 - Oct 23 with 1032 viewscostalotta

No of course they haven't. But we will need to be more than on our game ther to get anything. Pound for pound they have the better players and will be confident. But football can turn at short notice and if the boys put th effort in and we get a bit of luck who knows. We may get something. Out of the game. But it will be hard.
Gylfi hitting the post on 15:25 - Oct 23 with 1008 viewsdeanscfc

Our final ball and finishing was just poor for most of the game. But at least we created some opportunities in the second half yesterday.
Gylfi hitting the post on 15:26 - Oct 23 with 997 viewsexiledclaseboy

Gylfi hitting the post on 15:22 - Oct 23 by costalotta

No of course they haven't. But we will need to be more than on our game ther to get anything. Pound for pound they have the better players and will be confident. But football can turn at short notice and if the boys put th effort in and we get a bit of luck who knows. We may get something. Out of the game. But it will be hard.

Cliché bingo.

HOUSE!!!

Poll: Tory leader

Gylfi hitting the post on 15:47 - Oct 23 with 948 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Gylfi hitting the post on 13:10 - Oct 23 by Highjack

We had a guy who did it. We sold him to West Ham, remember?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Gylfi hitting the post on 15:49 - Oct 23 with 933 viewsDarran

Have you seen many on here saying that Allen and Bony rubbish?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Gylfi hitting the post on 15:54 - Oct 23 with 917 viewsImAlrightJack

I'm just laughing at it all to maintain my sanity and avoid nervous breakdowns over it all. Haven't had one yet, but it was near until I decided to laugh at it.

Rotherham at home, oh the hilarity while Howard Webb will be a special guest in the away game. Excuse me while I go insane and be a nutter.
Gylfi hitting the post on 19:40 - Oct 23 with 774 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gylfi hitting the post on 15:26 - Oct 23 by exiledclaseboy

Cliché bingo.

HOUSE!!!

I didn't know Rodgers posted on here!

Gylfi hitting the post on 19:48 - Oct 23 with 748 viewsjackrabbit

Gylfi hitting the post on 15:49 - Oct 23 by Darran

Have you seen many on here saying that Allen and Bony rubbish?

Allen and Bony are the least of our problems. We have no-one who can strike a ball like Shaquiri.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024