Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool 20:21 - Sep 16 with 1272 viewsraynor94

How impressive are they so far, playing Chelsea off the park!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Liverpool on 20:23 - Sep 16 with 1266 viewsLeonisGod

Yeah good. Although I haven't got sky hd and the picture quality is sh1t. Like watching without my glasses
Liverpool on 20:37 - Sep 16 with 1223 viewsraynor94

What a goal Henderson!

Liverpool on 20:38 - Sep 16 with 1215 viewsepaul

Liverpool on 20:37 - Sep 16 by raynor94

What a goal Henderson!

Wasnt it just, nice to see the russians getting spanked

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Liverpool on 20:46 - Sep 16 with 1184 viewsyescomeon

They seem to go from the sublime to the ridiculous from game to game from what I have seen of them. If they could get some consistency then they would be pushing top four.

Upthecity!

Liverpool on 20:52 - Sep 16 with 1149 viewsmonmouth

Liverpool on 20:46 - Sep 16 by yescomeon

They seem to go from the sublime to the ridiculous from game to game from what I have seen of them. If they could get some consistency then they would be pushing top four.

You think they're not going to be pushing top 4??

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Liverpool on 20:52 - Sep 16 with 1147 viewsWxmJax

But in fairness Chelsea were softened up last Sunday.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Liverpool on 21:03 - Sep 16 with 1095 viewsyescomeon

Liverpool on 20:52 - Sep 16 by monmouth

You think they're not going to be pushing top 4??

There or thereabouts, loads of sides going for it though so pushing top four could mean not even getting europa.

Upthecity!

Liverpool on 08:47 - Sep 17 with 831 viewsraynor94

Liverpool on 21:03 - Sep 16 by yescomeon

There or thereabouts, loads of sides going for it though so pushing top four could mean not even getting europa.

Liverpool look top draw this season, apart from the mysterious loss to Burnley, they will push City all the way for the title

Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool on 09:28 - Sep 17 with 787 viewsLoyal

One week they are shit the next world beaters, this week they will win the league next they won't.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Liverpool on 09:39 - Sep 17 with 775 viewscockneyswan

I think chelski have been overrated , they look like a group of individuals with a smattering of talent but don't click as a team.
Liverpool on 09:58 - Sep 17 with 757 viewsmonmouth

Liverpool on 09:28 - Sep 17 by Loyal

One week they are shit the next world beaters, this week they will win the league next they won't.

Would normally agree, but not sure this time. They won at Arsenal and Chelsea, outplayed and drew and Tottenham and totally mullered Leicester. Eleven goals in those matches too. The loss at Burnley was a real smash and grab...two early shots followed by Liverpool having about 1000 chances and taking none.

It's too early to really bet, but I reckon they'll be up there. A few teams seem to have really gone up a quantum notch ("moved to the next level") this year in pace, thought and deed. We are not one.

Liverpool on 10:46 - Sep 17 with 714 viewsyescomeon

I don't watch much of them, I'll see how they get on against Hull. I get the impression they turn up for the big games but don't for the should win type games. I actually wouldn't mind seeing them go on and lift the title. I'm not sure why, I have a small soft spot for them, which is a really weird feeling. I think it's mostly Klopp.

Upthecity!

Liverpool on 14:42 - Sep 17 with 607 viewsMoscowJack

It's noticeable how much effort the spend trying to get ahead in the first 60 mins. I knew Chelsea would come back into the game as there was no way that Liverpool could sustain that work-rate over 90 mins.

I think Chelsea expected this and tried to play into their hands by being defensive but defensive cock-ups cost them twice.

Liverpool were incredible for the first 30-35 mins and very average after that.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2016 15:33]

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Liverpool on 15:00 - Sep 17 with 589 viewsKGriz16

they were superb. decent game to watch as well as a neutral. you have to admit - Klopp is very likeable guy. didn't he say something about winning a title in his first 5 years at the club, think it's very doable - i laughed when he said it.
Liverpool on 15:33 - Sep 17 with 564 viewsmonmouth

Been watching ManCy. They will kill everybody if they keep this sort of stuff up.

Edit - that keeper is garbage though
[Post edited 17 Sep 2016 15:37]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024