Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Pro 12 20:25 - Sep 16 with 2398 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ospreys have started well , two bonu point wins and playin some good stuff. A really strong squad with condiserable strength in depth. Should at least make the top four . No Heieken this year so a good bash at the second teir competition (semi finalists at least) .

Scarlets are struggling and a surprise for me has been the form of the Blues. Matthew Morgan is looking sensational at 10. Any predictions ?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Pro 12 on 11:41 - Sep 17 with 685 viewsphact0rri

The Pro 12 on 23:38 - Sep 16 by Brynmill_Jack

Thanks for bringig the thread back to rugby after the prima donna had to get her attention seeking post in

didn't last long though...

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Pro 12 on 14:12 - Sep 17 with 658 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Pro 12 on 11:41 - Sep 17 by phact0rri

didn't last long though...

I know, his minder came on quicksharp to carry on the hate. Strange family they are

The Pro 12 on 19:22 - Sep 17 with 626 viewsJackfath

I am watching the Ospreys on S4C.

The lady presenter has just walked onto the pitch to chat to some of the players. She is wearing large heeled boots (not the sporting type). Surely this is not good for the football pitch?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Pro 12 on 22:48 - Sep 17 with 574 viewstrampie

Ospreys can only beat what is put in front of them, but they have looked good in winning their opening games.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Pro 12 on 09:28 - Sep 18 with 522 viewsBrynmill_Jack

They thrashed Treviso last night and should have scored 70 points. That's 15 points out of 15 now, an incredible start. Honourable mentions to Matavesi and Tipuric in particular as well as Dimitri Arhip but in truth it was an excellent performance from the entire 15 and the replacements who came on just upped the ante.

Sam Davies I think has only missed three kicks at goal all season. Put that into the context that he has had around twenty tries to convert in the three games shows incredible accuracy. And Biggar is waiting in the wings!

Great strength in depth, tremendous ball in hand rugby with hardly any handling errors and kicking to back it up should mean an excellent season . Really looking forward to Leinster away next weekend.

Edit : Sam Davies has converted 19 of the Ospreys 21 tries in their opening three games.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2016 9:35]

The Pro 12 on 10:06 - Sep 18 with 501 viewsscottishjack

I saw Keelan Giles playing for the whites last year and thought that we'd be seeing more of him in a few years time, his progress has been incredible in the space of a year.

Great start from the Ospreys this year, long may it continue...
The Pro 12 on 10:29 - Sep 18 with 491 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Pro 12 on 10:06 - Sep 18 by scottishjack

I saw Keelan Giles playing for the whites last year and thought that we'd be seeing more of him in a few years time, his progress has been incredible in the space of a year.

Great start from the Ospreys this year, long may it continue...

Last night the commentators were yelling "go on son!" every time he touched the ball . He really could be the next huge thing in Northern hemisphere rugby. I've got a good mind to pop down and watch them soon, that's how impressed I've been.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024