Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
he acts like a robot 14:27 - Sep 19 with 1690 viewsvendea

so i really like fabianski as goalkeeper but the one thing irritate me about him is that he acts like a robot, he is not happy, he is not sad, he is not mad like sometimes he should yell at his team mates when they are playing poor but no like i remember only 1 time when he was really happy at it was in arsenal and he looked very sad when portugal beat poland

but also do you think anyone will leave swansea on january transfers window?
if yes who would be the biggest lost to swansea?
he acts like a robot on 14:34 - Sep 19 with 1650 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Is this a wind up?
he acts like a robot on 14:35 - Sep 19 with 1649 viewsLegend83

Bizarrely I tend to agree.

The number of times he pulls off a stunning save after the midfield / defence have typically backed off the player with the ball and he just gets up and acts like nothing just happened.

Would like to see his inner-Buffon and go mental a occasionally.
he acts like a robot on 14:39 - Sep 19 with 1626 viewsPegojack

FFS.

Let's all criticize the keeper now for doing his job to the best of his ability, but we don't like his facial expression.

Are you going to have a go at Raheem Sterling next Saturday because he runs like a girl?
he acts like a robot on 14:41 - Sep 19 with 1619 viewskarnataka

There are a lot of things about our current team that irritate me. This, most definitely, is not one of them.
he acts like a robot on 14:49 - Sep 19 with 1584 viewsjack247

he acts like a robot on 14:34 - Sep 19 by A_Fans_Dad

Is this a wind up?

Yes
he acts like a robot on 14:50 - Sep 19 with 1581 viewsunion_jack

Some harsh comments on the OP.

I know what he means, though I've not noticed it myself. It could be good to get angry and frighten the bejesus out of his defence. Sadly, that's not his style.

Regarding leavers in January, going on performances to date, I can see little interest in any if our players. That said, I think there will be clubs interested in prising away Montero and Barrow. There's no substitute for pace and they have it in bucket loads. If I'm right, we will then see what the board / owners are made of or in it for.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

he acts like a robot on 15:13 - Sep 19 with 1527 viewsblaine_scfc

Our best player.
he acts like a robot on 15:25 - Sep 19 with 1490 viewsjasper_T

It's a bit weird how none of our other players go and give him a pat on the back after he makes a great save.

Maybe it happens so often now it doesn't seem special. Or maybe Fab doesn't like all the attention.
Login to get fewer ads

he acts like a robot on 15:30 - Sep 19 with 1474 viewsvendea

i don't want critize him im just saying that it would be good if he would show his emotions im not saying he should act like crazy, neuer is calm person like fabianski but neuer will yell at his mates if they are doing their jobs shitty, damn i think fabianski is one of the best gk in premier league just sometimes he is too nice and doesnt want hurt anyone and he is gonna try repair their mistakes other than think about himself

and i read an interview with him after some match when he pulls off an amazing saves that he doesnt think he should be praised about it because its his job to protect goal
[Post edited 19 Sep 2016 15:33]
he acts like a robot on 15:59 - Sep 19 with 1381 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

He's Polish mun .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

he acts like a robot on 16:02 - Sep 19 with 1372 viewsRogerstone

I wouldn't say he is emotionless as I've seen him on the pitch shaking his fists after the Swans score.

A bit harsh saying he irritates you - Saying that my seat did have a little bit of bird poo on it - JENKINS OUT (over the bird dropping mind!)

Re the transfer window in January - Are we talking 2019 or later? Pointless to speculate at this time!

"Gylfi's on fire, your defence is terrified!"

he acts like a robot on 16:22 - Sep 19 with 1314 viewsjackal

At the Player of the Year awards he had to make an acceptance speech. He was quite shy and modest. Nothing big-headed about him at all.

He came across as a thoroughly decent guy.

I agree with the op that he should be bollocking his defenders for their errors but he'd be at it all match.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024