Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who's Responsible for Upkeep of Stadium? 09:47 - Sep 25 with 3721 viewsjakarmi

Anybody know who to contact regarding this? I've looked on club website and doesn't seem to be an option. Our seats in West Upper yesterday were absolutely covered in bird sh*t. If it was a speck or 2 then fair enough but these were covered and it was ground in, which as you can imagine wasnt nice to sit on. Also wasnt great for people a few rows in front when pigeons kept sh*tting down throughout the game.
Who's Responsible for Upkeep of Stadium? on 09:52 - Sep 25 with 3700 viewsDewi1jack

Try this

http://www.liberty-stadium.com/contact.php

Good luck with it.

Just another example of the club sh1tting on it's fans I s'pose

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Who's Responsible for Upkeep of Stadium? on 09:55 - Sep 25 with 3676 viewsjakarmi

Who's Responsible for Upkeep of Stadium? on 09:52 - Sep 25 by Dewi1jack

Try this

Good luck with it.

Cheers for that - will e-mail them now.
Who's Responsible for Upkeep of Stadium? on 09:56 - Sep 25 with 3667 viewsoldcob

Who's Responsible for Upkeep of Stadium? on 09:52 - Sep 25 by Dewi1jack

Try this

Good luck with it.

Probably pigeons or seagulls, not Swans.
Who's Responsible for Upkeep of Stadium? on 10:06 - Sep 25 with 3628 viewsDewi1jack

Who's Responsible for Upkeep of Stadium? on 09:56 - Sep 25 by oldcob

Probably pigeons or seagulls, not Swans.

Possibly Dutch pigeons?
Vending machine operating seagulls?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Who's Responsible for Upkeep of Stadium? on 10:43 - Sep 25 with 3528 viewsnavyjack

Many times ive sat down and been surrounded by rubbish and food on the ground. Tell the stewards and they say they will pass the concerns on. Also, things ive noticed in the east concourse makes me think "is anyone paid to check these things?". Posters advertising the lionel richie concert back in June still up. The tellys still have Ashley Williams advertising and Eder transfer 'latest'. Only minor things but irritating to think nobody checks these things. And they still cant pre-pour the guinness in the riverside at £4.50 a pop.
Who's Responsible for Upkeep of Stadium? on 10:47 - Sep 25 with 3508 viewsdickythorpe

There's still a picture of Nicky Walker the ex Ospreys winger up in the South lower outside the bogs! He must have left 5 years ago!

Don't most stadiums employ a hawk to sort out pigeons and vermin?
Who's Responsible for Upkeep of Stadium? on 13:09 - Sep 25 with 3283 viewsPrivate_Partz

This should be sorted out before every match.
As and aside I recall that originally we had used the wrong metalwork on the exterior of the stadium and these had to be painted every year. I notice there is now rust running down the paintwork on the West side. I hope this is not the result of council cuts.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Who's Responsible for Upkeep of Stadium? on 13:12 - Sep 25 with 3266 viewsNeiltheTaylor

They are American buzzards

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Login to get fewer ads

Who's Responsible for Upkeep of Stadium? on 14:28 - Sep 25 with 3174 viewsGeoffThom

Who's Responsible for Upkeep of Stadium? on 13:09 - Sep 25 by Private_Partz

As and aside I recall that originally we had used the wrong metalwork on the exterior of the stadium and these had to be painted every year. I notice there is now rust running down the paintwork on the West side. I hope this is not the result of council cuts.

Of course it is ,rust due to retightening the bolts and hitting the stantions with cherry picker ,should have been touched up
Who's Responsible for Upkeep of Stadium? on 15:12 - Sep 25 with 3078 viewsJackfath

An observation.

If I'd started this thread, or made another point, I would have been shot at. Max being the latest example on a thread yesterday.

Amazing how the usual suspects say nothing about these "moaners"!

What say you max?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Who's Responsible for Upkeep of Stadium? on 15:16 - Sep 25 with 3061 viewsMillie

Whilst we in complaining made, why put up a big screen outside the ticket office only for it to be obscured by a burger bar
Who's Responsible for Upkeep of Stadium? on 15:21 - Sep 25 with 3040 viewsDarran

Who's Responsible for Upkeep of Stadium? on 15:12 - Sep 25 by Jackfath

An observation.

If I'd started this thread, or made another point, I would have been shot at. Max being the latest example on a thread yesterday.

What say you max?

Give Max time he'll say when he gets home from the boozer.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Who's Responsible for Upkeep of Stadium? on 15:26 - Sep 25 with 3024 viewsmax936

Who's Responsible for Upkeep of Stadium? on 15:12 - Sep 25 by Jackfath

An observation.

What say you max?

I think its disgraceful fathy whatever next people moaning about our lads singing songs and bird shit on the seats and rust on the steel structure come on innit mun

Whats more important is the question you should be asking, hope me not agreeing with your moan yesterday didn't keep you awake last night, if it did my apologies

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Who's Responsible for Upkeep of Stadium? on 15:30 - Sep 25 with 3002 viewsdickythorpe

Who's Responsible for Upkeep of Stadium? on 13:09 - Sep 25 by Private_Partz

It's a result of urine from only one of our fans.
Who's Responsible for Upkeep of Stadium? on 15:42 - Sep 25 with 2976 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Urine can be very corrosive. Did anyone save the guttering from the Vetch?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Who's Responsible for Upkeep of Stadium? on 15:44 - Sep 25 with 2970 viewsmax936

Who's Responsible for Upkeep of Stadium? on 15:21 - Sep 25 by Darran

Give Max time he'll say when he gets home from the boozer.

Bit early for me darling, how about yourself you venturing out into the big wide world for a cheeky pint.?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Who's Responsible for Upkeep of Stadium? on 15:46 - Sep 25 with 2963 viewsDarran

Who's Responsible for Upkeep of Stadium? on 15:44 - Sep 25 by max936

Bit early for me darling, how about yourself you venturing out into the big wide world for a cheeky pint.?

I don't drink when I'm out with the car but I've just got home from dining out actually.

Who's Responsible for Upkeep of Stadium? on 20:06 - Sep 25 with 2713 viewsJackfath

Who's Responsible for Upkeep of Stadium? on 15:26 - Sep 25 by max936

I think its disgraceful fathy whatever next people moaning about our lads singing songs and bird shit on the seats and rust on the steel structure come on innit mun

Whats more important is the question you should be asking, hope me not agreeing with your moan yesterday didn't keep you awake last night, if it did my apologies

What's the question I should be asking?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Who's Responsible for Upkeep of Stadium? on 21:00 - Sep 25 with 2627 viewssatrdayboy

Another observation. Before kick off on Wednesday in the EFL cup, why did it say on the big screen that the date of the game was Sunday 21st September. Who checks these things. Moan over
Who's Responsible for Upkeep of Stadium? on 21:06 - Sep 25 with 2602 viewsDarran

Who's Responsible for Upkeep of Stadium? on 21:00 - Sep 25 by satrdayboy

Another observation. Before kick off on Wednesday in the EFL cup, why did it say on the big screen that the date of the game was Sunday 21st September. Who checks these things. Moan over

You're right though it's bonkers.
Two young lads walked out on the pitch yesterday signing for the academy or whatever it's called,I couldn't understand a word Kev Johns was saying and then I clocked that the two young lads had green tracksuits on.
WTF is that all about? All out staff are in purple and blue and the youngsters are and the kids are in green.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024