Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry's heard its Giggs 20:03 - Sep 26 with 7150 viewsDarran

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/harry-redknapp-sources-tell-me-ryan-gigg

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Harry's heard its Giggs on 00:57 - Sep 27 with 1024 viewsmorningstar

Harry's heard its Giggs on 00:39 - Sep 27 by Loyal

If only I could find some sense here.

You can't. He's creating a parallel world like in the twilight zone where we have two managers with different outcomes. It's difficult too understand but you have to try and put yourself in the 'zone' i think. But i may be wrong, and he's just on the mushies like Darran was last night when he said he loved me and thought i was beautiful. Who knows anymore.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Harry's heard its Giggs on 06:37 - Sep 27 with 954 viewsJango

Harry's heard its Giggs on 23:55 - Sep 26 by morningstar

" f*ck off and support someone else." What, after 47 years?

I apologise. I thought you were an adult, i shouldn't speak to kids like i have done to you tonight. Bless you. I am honestly so sorry. Really.

Quite ironic really considering the childish nature of your last 2 replies.
Harry's heard its Giggs on 06:45 - Sep 27 with 945 viewsJango

Harry's heard its Giggs on 00:39 - Sep 27 by Loyal

If only I could find some sense here.

It's quite simple really. Guidolin is our manager so gets my support, if he leaves and giggs takes over so will he. The amount of abuse I've seen giggs get for things mostly non related is comical. As pointed on above its probably mainly due to this pathetic man united Liverpool rivalry. If we're gonna go back to basics and go for a fresh up and coming manager then giggs ticks most boxes. Whether he sh*gged is sister in law or is an arrogant tw*t is totally irrelevant
Harry's heard its Giggs on 07:04 - Sep 27 with 927 viewsDr_Winston

Harry's heard its Giggs on 06:45 - Sep 27 by Jango

It's quite simple really. Guidolin is our manager so gets my support, if he leaves and giggs takes over so will he. The amount of abuse I've seen giggs get for things mostly non related is comical. As pointed on above its probably mainly due to this pathetic man united Liverpool rivalry. If we're gonna go back to basics and go for a fresh up and coming manager then giggs ticks most boxes. Whether he sh*gged is sister in law or is an arrogant tw*t is totally irrelevant

You're probably not wrong. Suspect there's a bit of "Cardiff born Wales dodger" stuff in there too.

Giggs wouldn't be my choice because of what he is. You don't take the job off a man of Guidolin's experience and chuck it to an untested rookie in the same way you don't replace the manager of a Premier League club with a team captain who's never even coached a kids team. It's just a bad f*cking idea and gamble that we simply don't need to take. You'd think we'd have learned the first time.

If you're going to replace Guidolin you need to go all out to attract the best available candidate for a club in our position. If that takes offering a transfer budget and solemn promise of final say in player acquisition then so be it.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Harry's heard its Giggs on 07:17 - Sep 27 with 911 viewswaynekerr55

Harry's heard its Giggs on 07:04 - Sep 27 by Dr_Winston

You're probably not wrong. Suspect there's a bit of "Cardiff born Wales dodger" stuff in there too.

Giggs wouldn't be my choice because of what he is. You don't take the job off a man of Guidolin's experience and chuck it to an untested rookie in the same way you don't replace the manager of a Premier League club with a team captain who's never even coached a kids team. It's just a bad f*cking idea and gamble that we simply don't need to take. You'd think we'd have learned the first time.

If you're going to replace Guidolin you need to go all out to attract the best available candidate for a club in our position. If that takes offering a transfer budget and solemn promise of final say in player acquisition then so be it.

Sadly I think someone's ego won't have that, so those days are unlikely until the Americans (if they) decide to sack him

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Harry's heard its Giggs on 07:27 - Sep 27 with 847 viewsDr_Winston

Harry's heard its Giggs on 07:17 - Sep 27 by waynekerr55

Sadly I think someone's ego won't have that, so those days are unlikely until the Americans (if they) decide to sack him

Think that might be on the cards in the not too distant.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Harry's heard its Giggs on 07:32 - Sep 27 with 834 viewsexiledinenglandjack

We never know, he might teach our wingers how to beat their man and whip a decent ball in
Harry's heard its Giggs on 08:49 - Sep 27 with 741 viewsmonmouth

Harry's heard its Giggs on 07:04 - Sep 27 by Dr_Winston

I don't like the bloke one bit, but this is the real reason I don't want him. The risk. His performances on television and as van gaals assistant showed no tactical ability whatsoever, in fact he comes over a s a sour faced sullen child with hardly a thought in his head. Certainly not what I would choose as manager material.

But, what does it matter what any of us thinks. If he gets the job, I hope he takes us sailing into the top 4 and then I'll sing Ryan Giggs Black and White army with the best of them.

It'll polarise the shit out of our fan base though. "Manckers to the left of me, Scousies to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with you...."

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Harry's heard its Giggs on 09:06 - Sep 27 with 710 viewswaynekerr55

Harry's heard its Giggs on 07:32 - Sep 27 by exiledinenglandjack

We never know, he might teach our wingers how to beat their man and whip a decent ball in

If that's the case then how haven't our players all learnt to show boat like Trunds...

Harry's heard its Giggs on 09:08 - Sep 27 with 702 viewsSwaneeRiver

As with every other managerial appointment since Brian Flynn, I've known little or nothing about the incoming manager's attributes (or otherwise).
Some have been pleasurable surprises, some have flattered to deceive.
No one knows how good Giggs and whoever he brings in with him will be.
He could be an unmitigated disaster or he could be the best manager we've had.
Criticizing the guy if he fails would be one thing, deciding we don't want him here because of his sexual dalliances or the fact that he was less than committed to Wales are not valid reasons to hate the guy and hope he doesn't come.
Having said all that, I still hope the club keep faith with FG, as IMO we are turning the corner.
Harry's heard its Giggs on 09:12 - Sep 27 with 689 viewsmax936

Harry's heard its Giggs on 08:49 - Sep 27 by monmouth

I don't like the bloke one bit, but this is the real reason I don't want him. The risk. His performances on television and as van gaals assistant showed no tactical ability whatsoever, in fact he comes over a s a sour faced sullen child with hardly a thought in his head. Certainly not what I would choose as manager material.

But, what does it matter what any of us thinks. If he gets the job, I hope he takes us sailing into the top 4 and then I'll sing Ryan Giggs Black and White army with the best of them.

It'll polarise the shit out of our fan base though. "Manckers to the left of me, Scousies to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with you...."

This in spade fulls, I'd feel the same about Mark Bowen as well, funny thing is, Mark Hughes for all his faults has a proven record as a manager, I hope and doubt it doesn't ever happen, but at least he can do the job, Gary Neville is another one who has grown on me and I enjoy listening to him talking football, its a great pity that he can't get it over to players on the training field and at game time, much like Alan Hansen and others who talk a lot of football sense, but can't do it as coaches.

Giggs as been a fantastic player and really looked after himself in keeping ultra fit, enabling him to stay virtually injury free to be able to play as long as he did, but watching him on the side-lines whilst being temporary manager at UTD, he just stood there in the technical area seemingly to not know what instructions to give out or to communicate with his players and that was at Utd with the quality of those players at his disposal, what he gonna do here when things are going tits up, I just can't see it, if he does come we'll see and I hope I'm wrong for the sake of the Swans, but I don't like the bloke and that won't change.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Harry's heard its Giggs on 09:20 - Sep 27 with 660 viewswaynekerr55

Harry's heard its Giggs on 09:12 - Sep 27 by max936

This in spade fulls, I'd feel the same about Mark Bowen as well, funny thing is, Mark Hughes for all his faults has a proven record as a manager, I hope and doubt it doesn't ever happen, but at least he can do the job, Gary Neville is another one who has grown on me and I enjoy listening to him talking football, its a great pity that he can't get it over to players on the training field and at game time, much like Alan Hansen and others who talk a lot of football sense, but can't do it as coaches.

Giggs as been a fantastic player and really looked after himself in keeping ultra fit, enabling him to stay virtually injury free to be able to play as long as he did, but watching him on the side-lines whilst being temporary manager at UTD, he just stood there in the technical area seemingly to not know what instructions to give out or to communicate with his players and that was at Utd with the quality of those players at his disposal, what he gonna do here when things are going tits up, I just can't see it, if he does come we'll see and I hope I'm wrong for the sake of the Swans, but I don't like the bloke and that won't change.

Coaching/managing and playing are two totally different skill sets. As Arrigo Saachi one said "you don't have to be a horse to be a jockey"

Giggs' playing experience will only have a minor impact overall on his coaching ability. Those skills are developed over time.

Harry's heard its Giggs on 09:27 - Sep 27 with 643 viewsmax936

Harry's heard its Giggs on 09:20 - Sep 27 by waynekerr55

Coaching/managing and playing are two totally different skill sets. As Arrigo Saachi one said "you don't have to be a horse to be a jockey"

Giggs' playing experience will only have a minor impact overall on his coaching ability. Those skills are developed over time.

My point exactly but you've put it much better, I did try to explain it by mentioning others, anyway, thinking about it Giggs wouldn't be a bad fit with the nest of vipers that are in the board room at present

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Harry's heard its Giggs on 09:39 - Sep 27 with 627 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Harry's heard its Giggs on 09:06 - Sep 27 by waynekerr55

If that's the case then how haven't our players all learnt to show boat like Trunds...

He's only with the youth isn't he?
Harry's heard its Giggs on 10:11 - Sep 27 with 588 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Where are Trundle & Curt in FG's hour of need.
Silent and missing that's where.
Harry's heard its Giggs on 10:16 - Sep 27 with 573 viewsLeonisGod

Harry's heard its Giggs on 10:11 - Sep 27 by A_Fans_Dad

Like here: http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/job-speculation-unhelp
Harry's heard its Giggs on 10:26 - Sep 27 with 557 viewsDarran

Harry's heard its Giggs on 10:11 - Sep 27 by A_Fans_Dad

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/179521/trundle-on-the-ma

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Harry's heard its Giggs on 10:28 - Sep 27 with 553 viewsmajorraglan

Harry's heard its Giggs on 10:16 - Sep 27 by LeonisGod

Like here: http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/job-speculation-unhelp

The way I read it it's not exactly an endorsement of support.
Harry's heard its Giggs on 10:36 - Sep 27 with 532 viewsmonmouth

Harry's heard its Giggs on 10:28 - Sep 27 by majorraglan

The way I read it it's not exactly an endorsement of support.

Maybe he doesn't have their support? THose paid to make the decisions need to make them, and pronto, and then take accountability for them, just for once like.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Harry's heard its Giggs on 12:21 - Sep 27 with 434 viewswaynekerr55

Harry's heard its Giggs on 09:39 - Sep 27 by exiledinenglandjack

He's only with the youth isn't he?

Point further proven, m'lud

Harry's heard its Giggs on 12:21 - Sep 27 with 434 viewsDr_Winston

Harry's heard its Giggs on 10:36 - Sep 27 by monmouth

Maybe he doesn't have their support? THose paid to make the decisions need to make them, and pronto, and then take accountability for them, just for once like.

Maybe the fact that FG has made it abundantly clear that his say in the transfer process is limited and thus a hell of a lot more heat is beginning to land in other places is why he's being undermined.

Harry's heard its Giggs on 12:26 - Sep 27 with 410 viewsHighjack

Harry's heard its Giggs on 21:36 - Sep 26 by Oldjack

Up until last Saturday ,most were in the OUT camp ,but after that he has to be given at least another five games ,i saw positive daylight last Saturday as did most
Still a terrible way to treat him though if he does get the boot soon

That's probably the problem, they need to wait until a bad performance and result to be able to justify sacking him for PR reasons. Huw was probably praying that man city would stick seven past us.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Harry's heard its Giggs on 12:29 - Sep 27 with 395 viewsHighjack

Harry's heard its Giggs on 22:30 - Sep 26 by Swanseajill

You're usually clever with those double bluffs, so I'm not worried.

Me? Clever? Never.

He was down here the middle of last week either Wednesday or Thursday for talks whilst guidolin was taking training down the road. Unfortunately Daniel parry was unavailable to capture the evidence on camera.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Harry's heard its Giggs on 12:32 - Sep 27 with 386 viewswaynekerr55

Harry's heard its Giggs on 12:21 - Sep 27 by Dr_Winston

Maybe the fact that FG has made it abundantly clear that his say in the transfer process is limited and thus a hell of a lot more heat is beginning to land in other places is why he's being undermined.

That's probably closer to the truth.

What a f*cking mess our club has become.

Harry's heard its Giggs on 12:34 - Sep 27 with 378 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Harry's heard its Giggs on 12:32 - Sep 27 by waynekerr55

That's probably closer to the truth.

What a f*cking mess our club has become.

And mostly down to one man.
Huw "failed businessman" Jenkins.
He may have been involved in saving the club but is proving to be a walking disaster.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024