Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Levien's ' It's the Supporters at Fault ' 11:07 - Oct 5 with 6729 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I made an appointment, the fans aren't happy, its their fault.

You could not make this PR disaster up.

Help!
[Post edited 5 Oct 2016 11:56]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Levein's ' It's the Supporters Fault ' on 11:11 - Oct 5 with 4306 viewsunion_jack

I just made a point on another thread (before I saw this) which states that we, as fans, should not give them the chance to point their fingers at us. Get behind them because it's the best way to ensure success. Pulling against them will be destructive.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Levien's ' It's the Supporters Fault ' on 11:13 - Oct 5 with 4279 viewsLeonisGod

I've said it before, for those of you who have been hounding Jenkins for years you ain't seen nothin yet!
Levien's ' It's the Supporters Fault ' on 11:18 - Oct 5 with 4236 viewsPrivate_Partz

Levien's ' It's the Supporters Fault ' on 11:13 - Oct 5 by LeonisGod

I've said it before, for those of you who have been hounding Jenkins for years you ain't seen nothin yet!

So they were right then as he is the centre of it.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Levein's ' It's the Supporters Fault ' on 11:18 - Oct 5 with 4235 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Levein's ' It's the Supporters Fault ' on 11:11 - Oct 5 by union_jack

I just made a point on another thread (before I saw this) which states that we, as fans, should not give them the chance to point their fingers at us. Get behind them because it's the best way to ensure success. Pulling against them will be destructive.

There are many thousands of people who support the Swans, some are unhappy with the appointment, some are happy, some are waiting to see.

If you are running a large institution you DON'T have a go at your customer base, you shut up and make things as good as you can accepting that you can't please everyone all the time.

There is a legacy here of American owners making a mess of football clubs that Levien has to understand.

Levien's ' It's the Supporters Fault ' on 11:20 - Oct 5 with 4213 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

What is this ?

Who's said this ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Levein's ' It's the Supporters Fault ' on 11:22 - Oct 5 with 4187 viewsunion_jack

Levein's ' It's the Supporters Fault ' on 11:18 - Oct 5 by JACKMANANDBOY

There are many thousands of people who support the Swans, some are unhappy with the appointment, some are happy, some are waiting to see.

If you are running a large institution you DON'T have a go at your customer base, you shut up and make things as good as you can accepting that you can't please everyone all the time.

There is a legacy here of American owners making a mess of football clubs that Levien has to understand.

To be fair though, you have paraphrased what he said. He just asked the fans to accept him for who he is and what he does, not his nationality. Fair comment I'd say.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Levien's ' It's the Supporters Fault ' on 11:23 - Oct 5 with 4181 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

He should not even go there.

Levien's ' It's the Supporters Fault ' on 11:23 - Oct 5 with 4180 viewsLeonisGod

Levien's ' It's the Supporters Fault ' on 11:18 - Oct 5 by Private_Partz

So they were right then as he is the centre of it.

In that he was a major player in selling out to these clowns, yes. But we never had it so good as we did under him and the old board. Sure he made mistakes, but his decisions were generally good ones and he kept us here for 6 seasons. Let's see how long the Americans manage to keep us in the PL, then we'll have a better comparison.
Login to get fewer ads

Levien's ' It's the Supporters Fault ' on 11:28 - Oct 5 with 4147 viewsdougie

Levien's ' It's the Supporters Fault ' on 11:23 - Oct 5 by LeonisGod

In that he was a major player in selling out to these clowns, yes. But we never had it so good as we did under him and the old board. Sure he made mistakes, but his decisions were generally good ones and he kept us here for 6 seasons. Let's see how long the Americans manage to keep us in the PL, then we'll have a better comparison.

The 8 on the old board made it happen. I guess they all brought something to the table and as a team of people it worked with hj at the helm. That is lost now and if this lot can't work as a team then there could be trouble. The indications, from the trust statement, is that there will be no ' team'.
Levien's ' It's the Supporters Fault ' on 11:34 - Oct 5 with 4110 viewswaynekerr55

Levien's ' It's the Supporters Fault ' on 11:28 - Oct 5 by dougie

The 8 on the old board made it happen. I guess they all brought something to the table and as a team of people it worked with hj at the helm. That is lost now and if this lot can't work as a team then there could be trouble. The indications, from the trust statement, is that there will be no ' team'.

Just as the 8 now have to be held accountable by the fans for selling to these chancers. Next level my arse

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Levien's ' It's the Supporters Fault ' on 11:35 - Oct 5 with 4110 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

So he hasn't said its the fans fault?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Levien's ' It's the Supporters Fault ' on 11:46 - Oct 5 with 4031 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Levien's ' It's the Supporters Fault ' on 11:35 - Oct 5 by oh_tommy_tommy

He says fans are judging Bradley on his accent and passport

"We just want the fans to give him a chance and judge him on the job he does, not his accent or passport."

Levien's ' It's the Supporters Fault ' on 11:55 - Oct 5 with 3953 viewsGriffting

No, he hasn't.
Levien's ' It's the Supporters Fault ' on 11:55 - Oct 5 with 3951 viewsjack247

Levien's ' It's the Supporters Fault ' on 11:46 - Oct 5 by JACKMANANDBOY

"We just want the fans to give him a chance and judge him on the job he does, not his accent or passport."

We aren't. We are judging Levein on judging Bradley by his accent and his passport
Levien's ' It's the Supporters Fault ' on 12:04 - Oct 5 with 3876 viewsraynor94

Apparently not

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Levien's ' It's the Supporters Fault ' on 12:05 - Oct 5 with 3873 viewsLeonisGod

Levien's ' It's the Supporters Fault ' on 11:28 - Oct 5 by dougie

Agreed. At the time of the take over I thought it could be a matter of time before Huw falls out with them. They may still have a great working relationship, but airing dirty washing in public about Huw wanting Giggs and the Americans wanting Bradley suggests they're not on the same page. Huw is used to being the main man, even if others have been part of the decision making process. He certainly didn't get his way on this. Maybe he's fine with that though, we'll see. It's pure conjecture on my part, but if there is a problem that's the logical place it will start.

I'll be glad when Arsenal comes around and we can get back to the football.
Levien's ' It's the Supporters Fault ' on 12:08 - Oct 5 with 3835 viewsPrivate_Partz

Levien's ' It's the Supporters Fault ' on 11:23 - Oct 5 by LeonisGod

Don't agree. The past does not justify the future and you have already said 'we ain't seen nothing yet". Unfortunately you could be right. We are grateful for the past but you are 'only as good as your last game' etc.
Boo will get a fairish crack of the whip. Not so Huw and the Yanks. They have a big PR job to do to recover reputatons.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Levien's ' It's the Supporters Fault ' on 12:47 - Oct 5 with 3681 viewsCatullus

Levien's ' It's the Supporters Fault ' on 11:46 - Oct 5 by JACKMANANDBOY

I'm not judging Bradley on anything other than his record and experience. And I'll give him a fair chance.
Who I am judging is Jenkins, Levein and Kaplan on the disgraceful farce they oversaw, the treatment of Guidolin and the possibly deceitful statement they put out. They have made our club look stupid and really hacked off a large number of supporters.
I actually expected Americans to have a clue about PR.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Levien's ' It's the Supporters Fault ' on 12:48 - Oct 5 with 3663 viewsShonky

Levien's ' It's the Supporters Fault ' on 12:04 - Oct 5 by raynor94

Apparently not

So what the fk is this thread even about?

Its just a ride...

Levien's ' It's the Supporters Fault ' on 12:50 - Oct 5 with 3645 viewsvetchonian

Levien's ' It's the Supporters Fault ' on 12:08 - Oct 5 by Private_Partz

Don't agree. The past does not justify the future and you have already said 'we ain't seen nothing yet". Unfortunately you could be right. We are grateful for the past but you are 'only as good as your last game' etc.
Boo will get a fairish crack of the whip. Not so Huw and the Yanks. They have a big PR job to do to recover reputatons.

I expect they will just circle the wagons

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Levien's ' It's the Supporters Fault ' on 12:51 - Oct 5 with 3634 viewsMurph75

Levien's ' It's the Supporters Fault ' on 12:04 - Oct 5 by raynor94

Apparently not

Mass hysteria
Levien's ' It's the Supporters Fault ' on 12:54 - Oct 5 with 3601 viewsWatchman

Levien's ' It's the Supporters Fault ' on 12:47 - Oct 5 by Catullus

I'm not judging Bradley on anything other than his record and experience. And I'll give him a fair chance.
Who I am judging is Jenkins, Levein and Kaplan on the disgraceful farce they oversaw, the treatment of Guidolin and the possibly deceitful statement they put out. They have made our club look stupid and really hacked off a large number of supporters.
I actually expected Americans to have a clue about PR.

the initial press conference that never was, should have given us the clue of what things were like and going to be like.
HJ playing longer game as if this does not work out he will simply say I wanted someone else.
Good to see good ol corporate blame culture in play less than 3 months into this next level

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Levien's ' It's the Supporters Fault ' on 13:03 - Oct 5 with 3544 viewswaynekerr55

Levien's ' It's the Supporters Fault ' on 12:54 - Oct 5 by Watchman

the initial press conference that never was, should have given us the clue of what things were like and going to be like.
HJ playing longer game as if this does not work out he will simply say I wanted someone else.
Good to see good ol corporate blame culture in play less than 3 months into this next level

The thing is, given the deceit of the takeover very few, if any of the punters will believe a word that comes out of his mouth. Not that he cares now he's coined it in, of course.

Levien's ' It's the Supporters Fault ' on 13:08 - Oct 5 with 3499 viewsWatchman

Levien's ' It's the Supporters Fault ' on 13:03 - Oct 5 by waynekerr55

The thing is, given the deceit of the takeover very few, if any of the punters will believe a word that comes out of his mouth. Not that he cares now he's coined it in, of course.

Cast your mind back to Coates at Stoke who sold out to the Icelanders amid uproar he then came back as a saviour!!!
Coates took HJ under his wing when we got to the EPL!
Create something, destroy it and then rebuild it especially with the infrastructure in place
Expansion of the stadium is critical in all this!!!

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Levien's ' It's the Supporters Fault ' on 13:10 - Oct 5 with 3484 viewswaynekerr55

Levien's ' It's the Supporters Fault ' on 13:08 - Oct 5 by Watchman

Cast your mind back to Coates at Stoke who sold out to the Icelanders amid uproar he then came back as a saviour!!!
Coates took HJ under his wing when we got to the EPL!
Create something, destroy it and then rebuild it especially with the infrastructure in place
Expansion of the stadium is critical in all this!!!

Coates had a few more quid than Huw...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024