Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unilever demanding 10% more from Tesco 23:11 - Oct 12 with 2819 viewspikeypaul

For all sales due to the fall in the value of the pound.

Expect a sharp increase in the prices at all grocery stores due to the amount they import.

I wonder if the Poundshop is to be re named £1.20 shop.

The one good thing is that inflation will go up so the pensioners will get a bigger
increase in their OAP 😉
[Post edited 12 Oct 2016 23:18]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Unilever demanding 10% more from Tesco on 15:31 - Oct 13 with 806 viewspikeypaul

Unilever demanding 10% more from Tesco on 15:25 - Oct 13 by Highjack

Does it really matter if people can't get marmite from tescos?

no not at all.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Unilever demanding 10% more from Tesco on 15:47 - Oct 13 with 791 viewsLord_Bony

Now this is the kind of stuff we should all be concerned with as a nation....

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Unilever demanding 10% more from Tesco on 17:42 - Oct 13 with 754 viewssiralan

No since I do not buy Marmite.

However I had a serious problem with the two co-op grocery shops
in Oystermouth early this year,you can get jelly babies in the one
next to the Costa Coffee but there was no sign of them in the one now closed next to the Tivoli
building was told by the manager they did not stock them.Thank god that was the one that closed.

Ive since been told when the Oyster Wharf complex is complete co-op are going back in the building and the jelly baby selling one is closing then we will have a major problem and I am going
to bring it up at the next Mumbles community council meeting.
Unilever demanding 10% more from Tesco on 17:48 - Oct 13 with 751 viewsHighjack

Unilever demanding 10% more from Tesco on 17:42 - Oct 13 by siralan

No since I do not buy Marmite.

However I had a serious problem with the two co-op grocery shops
in Oystermouth early this year,you can get jelly babies in the one
next to the Costa Coffee but there was no sign of them in the one now closed next to the Tivoli
building was told by the manager they did not stock them.Thank god that was the one that closed.

Ive since been told when the Oyster Wharf complex is complete co-op are going back in the building and the jelly baby selling one is closing then we will have a major problem and I am going
to bring it up at the next Mumbles community council meeting.

It's so reassuring we have people like you in the community to fight hard for the important issues in our society.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Unilever demanding 10% more from Tesco on 17:55 - Oct 13 with 749 viewssiralan

Unilever demanding 10% more from Tesco on 17:48 - Oct 13 by Highjack

It's so reassuring we have people like you in the community to fight hard for the important issues in our society.

It's not important to society as a whole,but it is to individuals who should be able to buy jelly babies if they like.
Unilever demanding 10% more from Tesco on 17:56 - Oct 13 with 748 viewsHighjack

Unilever demanding 10% more from Tesco on 17:55 - Oct 13 by siralan

It's not important to society as a whole,but it is to individuals who should be able to buy jelly babies if they like.

I'm with you comrade. Solidarity brother. Right on.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Unilever demanding 10% more from Tesco on 18:05 - Oct 13 with 740 viewsLeonisGod

Unilever demanding 10% more from Tesco on 06:41 - Oct 13 by Lord_Bony

Thats one of the ideals of Brexit...to actually produce and purchase our own stuff here in the uk. A lot of retailers may find it more favourable to buy from home.

Good luck with that
Unilever demanding 10% more from Tesco on 18:07 - Oct 13 with 733 viewspikeypaul

Unilever and Tesco have already come to agreement.

What a surprise.

Login to get fewer ads

Unilever demanding 10% more from Tesco on 18:09 - Oct 13 with 729 viewsHighjack

Unilever demanding 10% more from Tesco on 18:07 - Oct 13 by pikeypaul

What a surprise.

There was no mention of jelly babies in their statement.

Unilever demanding 10% more from Tesco on 18:14 - Oct 13 with 725 viewsJackfath

It's a sad day when something as vapid as this is headline news.

Once more my theory that society is being dumbed down daily is being proved to be correct. "God" help us all.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Unilever demanding 10% more from Tesco on 18:22 - Oct 13 with 720 viewsdickythorpe

Unilever demanding 10% more from Tesco on 18:07 - Oct 13 by pikeypaul

What a surprise.

You see someone "had a word"
Unilever demanding 10% more from Tesco on 18:29 - Oct 13 with 713 viewsMrSwerve

Nice bit of advertising for marmite and Persil...being hearing about them all day.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Unilever demanding 10% more from Tesco on 20:01 - Oct 13 with 680 viewspikeypaul

Unilever demanding 10% more from Tesco on 18:22 - Oct 13 by dickythorpe

You see someone "had a word"

They talked to each other and came to an agreement,feck all to do with someone having a word.

You failed to answer what that government "word" would or could be.

Unilever demanding 10% more from Tesco on 20:26 - Oct 13 with 666 viewsdickythorpe

Unilever demanding 10% more from Tesco on 20:01 - Oct 13 by pikeypaul

They talked to each other and came to an agreement,feck all to do with someone having a word.

You failed to answer what that government "word" would or could be.

And you failed to realise I couldn't give a toss pal
Unilever demanding 10% more from Tesco on 22:20 - Oct 13 with 640 viewspikeypaul

What I did realise and pointed out to you was that you were talking complete shit.

Something that you obviously realised when not being able to give an answer apart from a childish
"I do not give a toss"

Unilever demanding 10% more from Tesco on 22:22 - Oct 13 with 626 viewsblueytheblue

Allegedly Unilever claimed Brexit meant they'd have to charge an Irish supermarket 19% more.

Only 10% in Britain, guess Brexit hits EU worse than Britain ;)

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Unilever demanding 10% more from Tesco on 22:27 - Oct 13 with 624 viewsLord_Bony

Unilever demanding 10% more from Tesco on 18:14 - Oct 13 by Jackfath

Once more my theory that society is being dumbed down daily is being proved to be correct. "God" help us all.

Indeed.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Unilever demanding 10% more from Tesco on 22:52 - Oct 13 with 617 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Unilever demanding 10% more from Tesco on 01:12 - Oct 13 by Dyfnant

Small milk producers are like rocking horse crap in the UK

They are now!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Unilever demanding 10% more from Tesco on 22:54 - Oct 13 with 616 viewsJack_Meoff

Unilever demanding 10% more from Tesco on 18:14 - Oct 13 by Jackfath

You do know while we're distracted by such frivolity that our 'government' is selling off every asset they have, as fast as they can, for as low as they can?
[Post edited 13 Oct 2016 23:02]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Unilever demanding 10% more from Tesco on 23:11 - Oct 13 with 613 viewsLord_Bony

Meanwhile that clown Boris is leading us into a showdown with Assad and the Russians...
we ll know after Sunday if we re going to ramp it up and get him out...is so its game over....

In the meantime people are more concerned on whether or not Tescoes will be stocking Mar-mite or not in the future.....ffs.....

Unilever demanding 10% more from Tesco on 23:28 - Oct 13 with 599 viewsJack_Meoff

Unilever demanding 10% more from Tesco on 23:11 - Oct 13 by Lord_Bony

Meanwhile that clown Boris is leading us into a showdown with Assad and the Russians...
we ll know after Sunday if we re going to ramp it up and get him out...is so its game over....

In the meantime people are more concerned on whether or not Tescoes will be stocking Mar-mite or not in the future.....ffs.....

I thought this guy spoke well.

Anyone who calls our MPs deluded and uninformed - okay by me.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2016 23:29]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Unilever demanding 10% more from Tesco on 23:37 - Oct 13 with 591 viewsGowerjack

I like Marmite but hate Tesco.

30p on a big jar aint gonna change my mind...
[Post edited 13 Oct 2016 23:39]

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Unilever demanding 10% more from Tesco on 06:28 - Oct 14 with 550 viewsdickythorpe

Unilever demanding 10% more from Tesco on 22:20 - Oct 13 by pikeypaul

What I did realise and pointed out to you was that you were talking complete shit.

Something that you obviously realised when not being able to give an answer apart from a childish
"I do not give a toss"

Get happy pikey and lighten up
Unilever demanding 10% more from Tesco on 08:35 - Oct 14 with 517 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Publicity scam , great marketing by the capitalist regime .

Only they thick f@cks will fall for this .

Still

Every little helps !!!

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Unilever demanding 10% more from Tesco on 09:58 - Oct 14 with 505 viewsJack_Meoff

Unilever demanding 10% more from Tesco on 23:11 - Oct 13 by Lord_Bony

Boris is a sociopath, and any fooled by his bumbling act needs their head shaking. Dangerous, dangerous individual.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024