Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. 14:54 - Oct 14 with 18011 viewsItchySphincter

.... after the girl's previous sexual history is forensically judged. Yuk.

Planet Swans meltdown incoming.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2016 23:44]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 18:38 - Oct 14 with 1056 viewsAngelRangelQS

I'll start by saying I've got no strong views on Ched Evans either way...

Correct me if I'm wrong but the sexual history evidence was allowed in on the basis that the ex partners both testified that she had said the same specific things to them during sex that Ched Evans said she had said to him. It wasn't done in the context of "she consented with them so must have consented with him" as some people are making out.

The issue with the 50k - the two people who the prosecution alleged only came forward because of the reward had their evidence challenged in court and presumably the jury were relatively happy with it.

It seems like such a strange case though. The fact that Clayton McDonald wasn't called by either the defence or the prosecution seems bit odd to me.

People can preach and judge but the fact is that at maximum there are 3 people who know for certain what happened that night. The problem with these cases (i.e where the sex isnt disputed) is that it's a flip of a coin who they believe.
Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 18:40 - Oct 14 with 1054 viewsItchySphincter

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 18:15 - Oct 14 by Oldjack

clearly intoxicated ,,so ? she'd already given consent to another ,and had previous for ganging it whilst drunk

12-0 says he's not guilty ,that's as good as it gets

Don't be daft Alan 'previous' has nothing to do with anything.

Anyhows at least Ched will be allowed out drinking and raping again tonight.

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 18:43 - Oct 14 with 1036 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

He'll be playing for cardiff any time soon

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 18:49 - Oct 14 with 1022 viewsItchySphincter

Not even he could sink that low, could be?

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 18:50 - Oct 14 with 1019 viewsOldjack

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 18:40 - Oct 14 by ItchySphincter

Don't be daft Alan 'previous' has nothing to do with anything.

Anyhows at least Ched will be allowed out drinking and raping again tonight.

tut tut ,guilty until proved extra guilty is it ,? i believe two men came forward after an appeal by Ched and this was the outcome Lady Justice Hallett said: “It may well be a rare case in which it will be appropriate to indulge in this kind of forensic examination of sexual behaviour with others.
“In our judgement this is potentially such a rare case.”
During evidence, one of the men gave evidence that the complainant had “shocked him” while having sex while drunk.
He told the jury he first met the woman through Facebook and they had a “purely sexual” relationship.
Two days before the woman had sex with Mr Evans, she sent him a series of text messages while on a night out, including one stating: “I want to tear you apart”.
The man, who cannot be named, said: “She turned to me and said, ‘are you going to rip my clothes off?’.
“I was very shocked with the words - she was expecting sex to happen as soon as we got into the house.
“It was a bit of a shock as to how much more confident she was.”
A second man who had sex with the complainant said she had woken up the following morning claiming she could not remember what had happened.
“I was surprised because I did not think she was that drunk,” he said. “She seemed capable of making decisions.”

he's not guilty end of

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 18:58 - Oct 14 with 994 viewsDr_Winston

The Scottish verdict of Not Proven would come in handy about now.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 19:08 - Oct 14 with 979 viewsjackrabbit

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 15:43 - Oct 14 by DafyddHuw

Indeed.

What a disgusting human being he is.

What a disgusting human being YOU are making a comment like that. You should be ashamed.

Congratulations to Ched Evans on his acquittal. Anybody with half a brain who read the details of the case knew instantly it was not rape but it has taken all this time to clear his name. Meanwhile he has wasted several years of a football career - an intensely time-sensitive occupation. If there is any justice, there will now be compensation for the injustice he has suffered. I won't hold my breath.

Meanwhile all you sanctimonious hypocrites who have condemned him from day one can slink back into your holes. Well done Ched - have a celebration this evening - you deserve it.
Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 19:10 - Oct 14 with 974 viewsDarran

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 19:08 - Oct 14 by jackrabbit

What a disgusting human being YOU are making a comment like that. You should be ashamed.

Congratulations to Ched Evans on his acquittal. Anybody with half a brain who read the details of the case knew instantly it was not rape but it has taken all this time to clear his name. Meanwhile he has wasted several years of a football career - an intensely time-sensitive occupation. If there is any justice, there will now be compensation for the injustice he has suffered. I won't hold my breath.

Meanwhile all you sanctimonious hypocrites who have condemned him from day one can slink back into your holes. Well done Ched - have a celebration this evening - you deserve it.

You don't think what he did to his girlfriend is disgusting?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 19:13 - Oct 14 with 967 viewsexiledclaseboy

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 17:55 - Oct 14 by Flashberryjack

Guilty or innocent........... what is there to be confused about?

You tell me, you're seemingly confused by it.

Poll: Tory leader

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 19:15 - Oct 14 with 962 viewsexiledclaseboy

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 18:15 - Oct 14 by Oldjack

clearly intoxicated ,,so ? she'd already given consent to another ,and had previous for ganging it whilst drunk

12-0 says he's not guilty ,that's as good as it gets

The question wasn't whether she consented to another, it was whether she consented to Evans.

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 19:19 - Oct 14 with 949 viewsAngelRangelQS

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 19:15 - Oct 14 by exiledclaseboy

The question wasn't whether she consented to another, it was whether she consented to Evans.

Are you seriously trying to have a discussion about the intricacies of legal principles with old jack?
Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 19:20 - Oct 14 with 941 viewsDarran

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 19:19 - Oct 14 by AngelRangelQS

Are you seriously trying to have a discussion about the intricacies of legal principles with old jack?

I absolutely swear to God I was just about to post that.

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 19:24 - Oct 14 with 929 viewsOldjack

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 19:15 - Oct 14 by exiledclaseboy

Well judging by her track record which was used in court as vital evidence it speaks volumes about her,in fact i'm sure that's why his first guilty verdict was quashed because of this new evidence

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 19:26 - Oct 14 with 919 viewsDr_Winston

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 19:24 - Oct 14 by Oldjack

Well judging by her track record which was used in court as vital evidence it speaks volumes about her,in fact i'm sure that's why his first guilty verdict was quashed because of this new evidence

Wow.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 19:27 - Oct 14 with 914 viewsDarran

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 19:26 - Oct 14 by Dr_Winston

Wow.

Ban the f*cking idiot.

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 19:27 - Oct 14 with 913 viewsexiledclaseboy

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 19:24 - Oct 14 by Oldjack

Do you have daughters, Al?

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 19:27 - Oct 14 with 910 viewsOldjack

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 19:19 - Oct 14 by AngelRangelQS

oi oi Who's yanked your chain sonny .Itchy already been slapped down for his silly outburst on me

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 19:29 - Oct 14 with 904 viewsAngelRangelQS

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 19:27 - Oct 14 by Oldjack

oi oi Who's yanked your chain sonny .Itchy already been slapped down for his silly outburst on me

Sorry Lord Denning
Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 19:32 - Oct 14 with 887 viewsharryhpalmer

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 19:08 - Oct 14 by jackrabbit

aside from the fact that he cheated on his fiance (not girlfriend), the leaked the details this girl's identity was met with no condemnation from Evans, his family or legal team - and where did this info come from, as I can't imagine she publicised this info.

These details were revealed not once, during the original trial, but twice - her new identity, given after his conviction was also revealed on his release and coincided with his appeal.

Again I saw nothing from Evans asking for the trolling on social media of this woman to stop on either occasion. It was not her bringing the prosecution (that was the CPS and police).

Nor was there any condemnation of the 9 people prosecuted for this.

I wonder if any of the 9 are related or friends of Evans? That has not been revealed.

So I think he's a piece of Sh1t, regardless on today's verdict.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 19:34 - Oct 14 with 885 viewsAngelRangelQS

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 19:32 - Oct 14 by harryhpalmer

aside from the fact that he cheated on his fiance (not girlfriend), the leaked the details this girl's identity was met with no condemnation from Evans, his family or legal team - and where did this info come from, as I can't imagine she publicised this info.

These details were revealed not once, during the original trial, but twice - her new identity, given after his conviction was also revealed on his release and coincided with his appeal.

Again I saw nothing from Evans asking for the trolling on social media of this woman to stop on either occasion. It was not her bringing the prosecution (that was the CPS and police).

Nor was there any condemnation of the 9 people prosecuted for this.

I wonder if any of the 9 are related or friends of Evans? That has not been revealed.

So I think he's a piece of Sh1t, regardless on today's verdict.

Playing devils advocate, if you thought you'd been falsely accused of rape, would you be sparing her feelings?
Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 19:35 - Oct 14 with 883 viewsOldjack

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 19:26 - Oct 14 by Dr_Winston

Wow.

Lady Justice Hallett said the judges heard "fresh evidence" during the appeal hearing on 22 and 23 March. and the two sworn testimony of theses two guys was the fresh evidence

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 19:37 - Oct 14 with 872 viewsexiledclaseboy

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 19:34 - Oct 14 by AngelRangelQS

Playing devils advocate, if you thought you'd been falsely accused of rape, would you be sparing her feelings?

It's not about sparing her feelings, her physical safety was endangered.

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 19:40 - Oct 14 with 866 viewsOldjack

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 19:27 - Oct 14 by exiledclaseboy

Do you have daughters, Al?

Yes , read what was actually used in court you'll be amazed by the extraordinary circumstances that got him cleared

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 19:42 - Oct 14 with 863 viewsJango

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 18:14 - Oct 14 by ItchySphincter

No sh!t except I'd add that there's not a Ched is guilty brigade. There's thd 'Ched is innocent because he's a pro footballer and she's a slag' brigade and the 'let justice take its course' brigade. Just sayin'.

There's not a ched is guilty brigade? So there's not about 15 people on this thread up in arms about the verdict? You included. At the end of the day a 12-0 verdict proves you wrong, deal with it. The girl had form for doing what she done that night and it caught up with her, rightfully so.
Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 19:44 - Oct 14 with 860 viewsAngelRangelQS

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 19:37 - Oct 14 by exiledclaseboy

It's not about sparing her feelings, her physical safety was endangered.

I understand that but again, if someone falsely accused me of that (not saying she did) I personally wouldn't care less what happened to her. I realise that may not be a popular opinion
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024