Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced 21:01 - Oct 17 with 19710 viewsSwansTrust

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced for Thursday, 20th October

http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2016/10/17/supporters-trust-members-forum/

www.swanstrust.co.uk

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 20:11 - Oct 20 with 2219 viewsSmellyplumz

Massive thank you to Phil and all that work on the trust for the hard work, keep it up.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 20:11 - Oct 20 with 2214 views3swan

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 20:06 - Oct 20 by monmouth

Future sale if the SYankee City is successful?

Yes, I suppose with their new wealth they can afford to have an each way bet
Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 20:12 - Oct 20 with 2201 viewsSmellyplumz

Let this now be a call to Arms, fund raising ect, we need to fight this.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2016 20:21]

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 20:15 - Oct 20 with 2169 viewsWatchman

So when Phil said a few days ago that things were imminent and some continued the criticism may be now they need to have a re think and come back and say erm......... may be i got it wrong
so glad i stopped spending money on OUR CLUB at the end of last season

Shameful

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 20:19 - Oct 20 with 2108 viewsWatchman

Wathunt certainly wants to promote the fact that the Trust would be willing to sell shares
certainly not willing to promote wrong doing or collusion

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 20:22 - Oct 20 with 2066 viewsmax936

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 19:41 - Oct 20 by NeathJack

Just finished reading through that lot.

Jenkins, Dineen et al should never set foot through the doors of the club again.

THIS 1 BILLION %

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 20:26 - Oct 20 with 2011 viewsBigPhilG

Disgusted at the facts coming to light tonight

Jenkins needs to stand down now and along with the others who have excluded the trust jailed
Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 20:27 - Oct 20 with 1997 viewsOldjack

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 19:41 - Oct 20 by NeathJack

Just finished reading through that lot.

Jenkins, Dineen et al should never set foot through the doors of the club again.

This ,STABBED IN THE BACK IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 20:28 - Oct 20 with 1994 viewsQJumpingJack

Angry and sad reading that statement this evening.

End of an era.
Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 20:29 - Oct 20 with 1969 viewsSmellyplumz

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 20:26 - Oct 20 by BigPhilG

Disgusted at the facts coming to light tonight

Jenkins needs to stand down now and along with the others who have excluded the trust jailed

HJ wouldn't do well in jail would he, haha

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 20:31 - Oct 20 with 1931 viewsmax936

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 20:22 - Oct 20 by max936

THIS 1 BILLION %

Hound the fukers out, if the Americans don't now go down the route of promoting better links with the Trust hound those fukers out as well.

I can't believe all the thoughts I had, had about those vipers is all true and worse. Truly Shocking the way they've behaved to us fans the club and to friends they had involved in the Trust, they cannot be allowed into the Liberty again surely.

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 20:33 - Oct 20 with 1896 viewsSmellyplumz

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 20:31 - Oct 20 by max936

Hound the fukers out, if the Americans don't now go down the route of promoting better links with the Trust hound those fukers out as well.

I can't believe all the thoughts I had, had about those vipers is all true and worse. Truly Shocking the way they've behaved to us fans the club and to friends they had involved in the Trust, they cannot be allowed into the Liberty again surely.

Fans and trust utterly lied to and betrayed, this will not end well for the yanks of they don't get in board fkn sharpish.

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 20:37 - Oct 20 with 1848 viewspembsjack

I had been delaying joining the trust, mainly due to the lack of information about this deal. However after reading that statement i immediately signed up, and need to apologise to the trust for doubting them!
Feel sick reading how the previous and new owners have treat the trust and fans. Any optimism I had has gone, it looks like there is going to be a bumpy ride ahead. This trust is part of the club and vital for the future.

In the trust we trust!
Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 20:39 - Oct 20 with 1823 viewsmonmouth

A copy of Phils address should be sent to David Conn if it hasn't already. Plus Winter and any other serious UK sports journalist, which includes no one in Wales.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 20:39 - Oct 20 with 1823 viewslifelong

I have to say, having defended the actions of the board in the recent past, my reactions to reading that trust statement are ones of bitter disappointment and outrage.... Sickening.
Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 20:42 - Oct 20 with 1786 viewsNeathJack

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 20:39 - Oct 20 by monmouth

A copy of Phils address should be sent to David Conn if it hasn't already. Plus Winter and any other serious UK sports journalist, which includes no one in Wales.

Already sent it to Conn.
Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 20:42 - Oct 20 with 1782 viewsNeathJack

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 20:42 - Oct 20 with 1777 viewsmax936

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 20:39 - Oct 20 by lifelong

I have to say, having defended the actions of the board in the recent past, my reactions to reading that trust statement are ones of bitter disappointment and outrage.... Sickening.

That's an understatement Rog, this ain't gonna end well, apart the dutch clown and Katzen the rest are SWANSEA born ffs.

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 20:43 - Oct 20 with 1772 viewsNeathJack

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 20:44 - Oct 20 with 1741 viewsSmellyplumz

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 20:42 - Oct 20 by NeathJack

Well it's obvious for all to see now that it was all one big stitch up by the board to ram through the sale and grab their loot, you only have to watch the HJ interview the day of the sale and see how uncomfortable and shifty he looked.

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 20:45 - Oct 20 with 1719 viewsLoyal

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 20:42 - Oct 20 by max936

That's an understatement Rog, this ain't gonna end well, apart the dutch clown and Katzen the rest are SWANSEA born ffs.

I am seriously concerned about Saturday and the fall out from this.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 20:47 - Oct 20 with 1678 viewsSmellyplumz

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 20:45 - Oct 20 by Loyal

I am seriously concerned about Saturday and the fall out from this.

What did the board think would happen, what the trust would just roll over and take it in the ass. They of all people should of known we don't miss a trick when it comes to our club.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2016 20:51]

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 20:49 - Oct 20 with 1639 viewsAngelRangelQS

I wonder if any of them will have the bottle to attend the game on Saturday
Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 20:50 - Oct 20 with 1615 views3swan

It would be an act of stupidity, and a further show of contempt
Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 20:51 - Oct 20 with 1602 viewsDarran

I've just read the Trust statement during half time in the theatre and I feel physically sick.

Shocking stuff truly horrendous.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024