Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NSR: the other Hereford club. 08:30 - Oct 18 with 796 viewsPegojack

As you know, I occasionally bring you up to date with goings on at Hereford FC, the phoenix club which arose out of the ashes of the old Hereford United. You may remember they went bust after all sorts of financial shenanigans and a takeover by a bunch of crooks. They are now run by supporters and are back on the way up the pyramid, currently sitting top of the Evo Stick League Southern (level 8), having won ten and drawn one of their 11 games.

They were knocked out of the FA Cup in the last round, though, which brings me to the other Hereford club which I guess most of you have never heard of, Westfields. Their ground is behind the Bulmers plant in the heart of Hereford only a few hundred yards from Edgar Street, and they ply their trade in level 9, in the league that Hereford FC got promoted out of as champions last season.

You may know that they are the lowest placed team still in the FA Cup, having made the first round proper for the first time in their 60 year history. They are drawn at home to Curzon Ashton, who knocked out York City in a replay last night, so they have a real chance of getting to round 2.

Just wanted to wish them all the best, it's great to see local minnows doing well..
[Post edited 18 Oct 2016 8:33]
NSR: the other Hereford club. on 10:42 - Oct 18 with 675 viewsParsSwans

Like Hereford and go to some games with my friend who lives there and is a season ticket holder and had a big part in raising money with other fans to get new club running. I went to Herefordshire cup final last season where they beat Westfields in final I see A player also recently went between clubs molyneux a striker
NSR: the other Hereford club. on 17:09 - Oct 18 with 584 viewsbuilthjack

I bet Andy is rubbing his hands at the £65k earned so far

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

NSR: the other Hereford club. on 18:03 - Oct 18 with 549 viewsLoyal

I've heard there's yanks in them there hills.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024