Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread 11:44 - Oct 19 with 32490 viewsjackharris

Venue: Liberty stadium, Swansea
Saturday 22nd October 2016
Kick Off: 3pm

Proud To Be A Swan!
[Post edited 22 Oct 2016 13:54]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 13:10 - Oct 22 with 2677 viewsswanjackal

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 13:07 - Oct 22 by Al_Bundy

So does my dog... doesn't warrant the shirt though

Send him down Landore one day.....he has the tools necessary that we lack, energy and bite.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 13:11 - Oct 22 with 2669 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 13:01 - Oct 22 by Al_Bundy

Most picking Routledge still..!!

Based on what I have no idea !

Based on who else probably?

Is Montero fit?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 13:23 - Oct 22 with 2620 viewsWxmJax

Fab
Naughton, Amat, VDH, Kingsley
Leon, Fulton
Barrow, Fer, Sigy
Baston.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 13:38 - Oct 22 with 2567 viewsAl_Bundy

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 13:11 - Oct 22 by union_jack

Based on who else probably?

Is Montero fit?

If we play Taylor then I would play Kingsley LM.. bit radical I know !
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 13:54 - Oct 22 with 2499 viewsWxmJax

Kingsley puts over a decent cross and Baston's a goal poacher.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 13:58 - Oct 22 with 2446 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 13:38 - Oct 22 by Al_Bundy

If we play Taylor then I would play Kingsley LM.. bit radical I know !

No, good point!

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 14:03 - Oct 22 with 2350 viewsshandyjack

Well with this team he shows he is not scared of the big decisions, sink or swim time

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 14:04 - Oct 22 with 2329 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 14:07 - Oct 22 with 2248 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 14:04 - Oct 22 by FearOfAJackPlanet

I'm happy with that. Good opportunity for Ki to show his worth.

Routledge needs to up his game but no one on the bench pushing him?

Good enough on paper for 3 pts. Let's hope!

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 14:08 - Oct 22 with 2194 viewsjackjackjackjack

Defence needed sorting, let's hope this works.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2016 14:09]

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 14:09 - Oct 22 with 2164 viewsCooperman

A brave man picks a new CB pairing.

In Coach Bob we trust.

Go Team White Sox.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 14:10 - Oct 22 with 2131 viewsperchrockjack

Brave choice.

He s done what many of us wanted.

Whatever the result today, we cannot afford Fernandez to start.

It's a chance for vdh and Mawson to step up.

God speed lads.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 14:11 - Oct 22 with 2123 viewsswanjackal

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 14:08 - Oct 22 by jackjackjackjack

Defence needed sorting, let's hope this works.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2016 14:09]

With the relative inexperience of the back 4 working together, the dynamism and bite of Ki is essential.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2016 14:21]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 14:13 - Oct 22 with 2090 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 14:07 - Oct 22 by union_jack

I'm happy with that. Good opportunity for Ki to show his worth.

Routledge needs to up his game but no one on the bench pushing him?

Good enough on paper for 3 pts. Let's hope!

Ki? Que?

Amat dropped for an untried CB combo...hmmm.
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 14:15 - Oct 22 with 2028 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 14:13 - Oct 22 by WarwickHunt

Ki? Que?

At least the chuckle brothers have been dropped...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 14:16 - Oct 22 with 2017 viewsShonky

What in gods name is dynamicism?
[Post edited 22 Oct 2016 14:16]

Its just a ride...

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 14:16 - Oct 22 with 2008 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 14:11 - Oct 22 by swanjackal

With the relative inexperience of the back 4 working together, the dynamism and bite of Ki is essential.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2016 14:21]

Aye - the tough-tackling Korean lad will have a crucial role today, Jeff.
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 14:16 - Oct 22 with 1992 viewsswanjackal

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 14:13 - Oct 22 by WarwickHunt

Ki? Que?

"Yeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss?"

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 14:19 - Oct 22 with 1928 viewsswanjackal

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 14:16 - Oct 22 by Shonky

What in gods name is dynamicism?
[Post edited 22 Oct 2016 14:16]

I'm not sure myself, but Ki has it in bundles. :p
[Post edited 22 Oct 2016 14:20]

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 14:20 - Oct 22 with 1921 viewsKGriz16

happy with the line up/formation being used. Ki and Britton to recycle the ball and get it to Siggy to spray some passes around. Barrow is gonna be lightening today can feel it. wanted to be there today, but my son was born yesterday afternoon!

Come on City!

PS - no Montero at all?
[Post edited 22 Oct 2016 14:20]
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 14:21 - Oct 22 with 1900 viewsCooperman

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 14:10 - Oct 22 by perchrockjack

Brave choice.

He s done what many of us wanted.

Whatever the result today, we cannot afford Fernandez to start.

It's a chance for vdh and Mawson to step up.

God speed lads.

Indeed.

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 14:21 - Oct 22 with 1887 viewsJethroJack

Happy with that, apart from Ki, I'd have kept Fer.
Looking forward to seeing Alfie & hoping Borja can pop in a brace or three!!
In Brad (Bobley) we trust 😁
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 14:25 - Oct 22 with 1831 viewsCooperman

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 14:21 - Oct 22 by JethroJack

Happy with that, apart from Ki, I'd have kept Fer.
Looking forward to seeing Alfie & hoping Borja can pop in a brace or three!!
In Brad (Bobley) we trust 😁

Ki can run for 90 mins (I think), whereas Fer cannot (I know).

This might be inspired. Laudrup got Ki going, hopefully Coach Bob can too.

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 14:26 - Oct 22 with 1810 viewsswanjackal

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 14:25 - Oct 22 by Cooperman

Ki can run for 90 mins (I think), whereas Fer cannot (I know).

This might be inspired. Laudrup got Ki going, hopefully Coach Bob can too.

Ki can last 90 mins, not much running involved though, probably why he has the "stamina" to last.

Wasn't it under Monk where he had the season some voted him player of the season though?
[Post edited 22 Oct 2016 14:28]

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 14:27 - Oct 22 with 1802 viewsAl_Bundy

Would have kept Fer in and played either Britton or Ki for this match.

The defence needed addressing and may not work today but at least its being looked at.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024