Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread 11:44 - Oct 19 with 32492 viewsjackharris

Venue: Liberty stadium, Swansea
Saturday 22nd October 2016
Kick Off: 3pm

Proud To Be A Swan!
[Post edited 22 Oct 2016 13:54]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 15:25 - Oct 22 with 2259 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 15:22 - Oct 22 by longlostjack

Fair play he tackled

How novel, reading the game to make interceptions and win the bill instead of chasing the ball like a dog for 90 minutes doing absolutely nothing.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 15:27 - Oct 22 with 2215 viewsnierika

The effort is there, just need to be a bit more clinical
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 15:30 - Oct 22 with 2143 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I see that Jenkins has had the nerve to trun up then.
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 15:31 - Oct 22 with 2121 viewsShonky

Leon is playing like a fking m,inge

Its just a ride...

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 15:38 - Oct 22 with 1902 viewsmacthejack

Hoof hoof hoof hoof hoof hoof hoof hoof
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 15:40 - Oct 22 with 1847 viewsItchySphincter

Ray Houghton - full of sh!t

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 15:42 - Oct 22 with 1770 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Are we playing two left backs? Routledge spends more time in our final 1/3 than theirs.

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 15:42 - Oct 22 with 1762 viewsShonky

we are playing for 0-0 at home to Watford.

Its just a ride...

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 15:44 - Oct 22 with 1710 viewsNeiltheTaylor

What the hell is up with Fab's kicking off the ground?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 15:44 - Oct 22 with 1699 viewslonglostjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 15:25 - Oct 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

How novel, reading the game to make interceptions and win the bill instead of chasing the ball like a dog for 90 minutes doing absolutely nothing.

Aye that''ll be it.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 15:45 - Oct 22 with 1666 viewsShonky

We havent retrieved one of Fabianskis kick outs. This is fking dreadful.

Its just a ride...

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 15:47 - Oct 22 with 1609 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

We lose the ball 15 yards outside our box and within 5 seconds, Watford have EIGHT outfield players up in our final third.

We spend 60 seconds passing it around the midfield and by the time we get it to the byline for a cross, we are lucky to have 2 players in their box.

One team wants to win and one team is afraid to lose.

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 15:47 - Oct 22 with 1598 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 15:42 - Oct 22 by Shonky

we are playing for 0-0 at home to Watford.

Two holding midfielders, one of whom is Ki.

Outstanding.
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 15:47 - Oct 22 with 1568 viewsforkbeard

Need to gain control of the midfield.
Few sloppy moments but i've seen much worse performances this season.
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 15:48 - Oct 22 with 1557 viewslonglostjack

Fer second half please

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 15:48 - Oct 22 with 1554 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Haha Routs showing Capoue's holding midfield skills there

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 15:48 - Oct 22 with 1541 viewsperchrockjack

And that is down to confidence

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 15:49 - Oct 22 with 1460 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 15:30 - Oct 22 by A_Fans_Dad

I see that Jenkins has had the nerve to trun up then.

Few empty seats around him mind...

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 15:51 - Oct 22 with 1412 viewsphact0rri

they are flooding the midfield while we are keeping our wide backs well back, is why we keep getting over ran in midfield. though with two CB's rather green at this level, its not a bad move. honestly we need to be crossing into the box more.

I do feel a bit hard done by not getting a goal in the first half. I think we look the better side at the moment.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 15:51 - Oct 22 with 1400 viewsDaggyjack

Whatever the result, BB shouldn't be criticised for shaking it up, 99% of people on here have been crying out for FF and Amat to be dropped.

Just need to bin Routs and Ki now. I get very upset every time I see Chadli and Joey score!
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 15:51 - Oct 22 with 1381 viewsRancid

Fer for Ki or Leon.Has to happen.We need that extra body in the box.They're gonna sucker puch us otherwise.
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 15:52 - Oct 22 with 1356 viewsNeiltheTaylor

VdH we knew would be no nonsense type clearing out type, but have been impressed with Mawson's ball playing. Kingsley too. Midfield needs a rocket.

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 15:53 - Oct 22 with 1336 viewsjackjackjackjack

1 shot on target, against Watford, at home. Got to do better than this.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 15:54 - Oct 22 with 1299 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 15:51 - Oct 22 by Daggyjack

Whatever the result, BB shouldn't be criticised for shaking it up, 99% of people on here have been crying out for FF and Amat to be dropped.

Just need to bin Routs and Ki now. I get very upset every time I see Chadli and Joey score!

Amat? Really?
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 15:55 - Oct 22 with 1251 viewsBLAZE

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 15:49 - Oct 22 by NeiltheTaylor

Few empty seats around him mind...

At least there's less chance of civilian casualties when the sharpened coins and darts come raining down
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024