Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Greedy scum that is our board 20:07 - Oct 20 with 24852 viewsSmellyplumz

I for one hope the full weight of the law comes down on you. HJ LD jvs and the rest of you traitor scum.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Greedy scum that is our board on 09:59 - Oct 21 with 1827 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Greedy scum that is our board on 09:53 - Oct 21 by blackflyingswan

Hugh Jenkins has too much say in the running of the Swans.
He has too many YES men around him. Nobody has any say in it`s running or are too afraid to stand up to him and offer him a different path to go down.
If something is not implemented soon we are down. We need a complete overhaul of the club from the grass roots up. Forget increasing the size of the stadium we will not need it if they carry on the way this board is going.

I think we are already deep in it, the Trust have a difficult job here. We need to be clear about the potential outcomes and then take the best option for the long term security of the club, that may mean taking a big step backwards.

The legal process is a minefield, one to use at last resort, but also provides the chance of a change in circumstances.

Ironically, one good option would be for Huw to handover is shareholding to the Trust taking the Trust over the 25% of holdings and regaining Huw some of his reputation by admitting a mistake.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Greedy scum that is our board on 10:16 - Oct 21 with 1791 viewsmax936

Greedy scum that is our board on 09:59 - Oct 21 by JACKMANANDBOY

I think we are already deep in it, the Trust have a difficult job here. We need to be clear about the potential outcomes and then take the best option for the long term security of the club, that may mean taking a big step backwards.

The legal process is a minefield, one to use at last resort, but also provides the chance of a change in circumstances.

Ironically, one good option would be for Huw to handover is shareholding to the Trust taking the Trust over the 25% of holdings and regaining Huw some of his reputation by admitting a mistake.

Not a chance in hell of Jenkins doing that, that much is clear you only have to look at the way he has behaved over the last 12 months, snidey sneeky no good bastard.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Greedy scum that is our board on 10:17 - Oct 21 with 1784 viewsjohnlangy

Greedy scum that is our board on 21:36 - Oct 20 by pikeypaul

That needs to be printed in full in the Evening Post so people know what's gone on.

Even if we pay for it in the form of a advert.

Good idea. Probably only a few thousand, if that, will read this forum and the Trust statement but most of Swansea and the surrounding areas read the EP.
Greedy scum that is our board on 10:20 - Oct 21 with 1770 viewsRico1983

Greedy scum that is our board on 10:17 - Oct 21 by johnlangy

Good idea. Probably only a few thousand, if that, will read this forum and the Trust statement but most of Swansea and the surrounding areas read the EP.

Do they? SWEP circulation figures peg it at about 40,000.
Greedy scum that is our board on 10:41 - Oct 21 with 1721 viewssomersetsimon

Greedy scum that is our board on 21:49 - Oct 20 by GeoffThom

To play devils advocate a little ,seems to me the board wanted to sell whilst the club was prime to buy ,fair enough they invested we didn't chance of a big pay day can't really blame them for that ! Along come the first yanks all done above board with the trust but the trust won't let them sell by putting up obstacles? So the deal falls through,next lot of yanks step up board members think ok we still want to sell but the trust may mess it up again ,what do we do I know keep them out of it get the deal over the line and bobs your uncle and hope the trust eventually run with it because not to means 3 div football and back to oblivion and only memories when the yanks go home after being dragged through the courts ?
I really don't know what's for the best here !!

I’ve never had a problem with the old board selling their shares and cashing in. As you say, they put up their money when the club needed it, so good luck to them. The shady nature of the dealings really stink. If the shareholders honestly believed they were acting legally, they weren’t breaking the Shareholders’ Agreement and the Trust couldn’t legally stop them, they could have just openly forced the sale through against the Trust’s wishes and the only downside would have been the negative opinions of the Trust (and probably the fans). Maybe they thought that, once the deal was complete (even if there were dodgy goings-on) that they would get away with it. There is that saying “it’s easier to ask for forgiveness than permission”, but I don’t think that has any legal standing…
Greedy scum that is our board on 10:42 - Oct 21 with 1720 viewssomersetsimon

Greedy scum that is our board on 21:49 - Oct 20 by swan85

This is un-believable. A good thing that could come is that the new owners look to their legal options against the sellers for "warranting " that the shareholder agreement wasn't legally binding, that will give them squeaky bum time.

We need to be behind the team more than ever on Saturday, this could get very divisive for our team. We need to get working with the new owners too, clearly the trust are trying to do this, got to keep plugging at it. It looks like Phil and the rest of the trust board are behaving impeccably. Well done.

Surely the buyers would have looked at that original Shareholders’ Agreement very closely as part of their due diligence process. They wouldn’t have just taken Huw’s word that it was nothing to worry about!
Greedy scum that is our board on 10:44 - Oct 21 with 1716 viewssomersetsimon

Greedy scum that is our board on 21:43 - Oct 20 by monmouth

I'd be surprised if there will be any backlash. Most of the spectators (because that's what they are) will not even know or care. I'd like the sellouts spat at, sworn at and abused on a massive scale by the whole crowd until they realise they aren't welcome, but I don't believe for one second it will happen. Unfortunately this forum is not representative of the crowd from what I've seen and heard around me.

Disagree with some of this. As Michelle Obama said “When they go low, we go high”. Spitting and personal abuse just makes us look thuggish and childish.
Greedy scum that is our board on 10:45 - Oct 21 with 1711 viewsgiantstoneater

Greedy scum that is our board on 08:00 - Oct 21 by jackal

14 years go these guys put in £50,000 each and saved our club.

They've now sold and made millions in profit. I wonder how many of us would have refused the deal.

I'm worried for our club. I think these yanks will ruin us and they will be to blame.

You couldn't make it up!

Maybe the yanks will invest heavily and we will go from strength to strength and HJ and co will be heroes. Somehow I doubt it.

That was 14 years ago but having done what they did they have now put the club in the hands of people who have yet to build bridges with what is the lifeblood of any club - the fans and supporters, and so far have failed to live up to the claim that they intend to work with the Trust. Power corrupts as does greed and this seems the only guiding light for the old board as their actions have been a disgrace. They would have you believe that its the only way the club could have moved forward but have just lined their pockets and you`d think that at least one of them would have done the decent thing and sell some shares to the trust to safeguard it but no not one of them they should be rightly ashamed of their actions. I must admit that I have no understanding of the legalities and money side of things but it only strengthens by belief that you can not trust anyone that has money and power they'll always end up abusing it. The Trust has always been what I believed it to be as there when the shit hits the fan join today!!
Login to get fewer ads

Greedy scum that is our board on 10:46 - Oct 21 with 1704 viewsperchrockjack

Thanks for those posts Simon.

A beacon above the rest of this car crash

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Greedy scum that is our board on 10:51 - Oct 21 with 1689 viewsblackflyingswan

Greedy scum that is our board on 08:36 - Oct 21 by swanstillidai

It still needs to be acknowledged that without them we wouldn't be where we are today.

We all know that cold hard cash can cloud any mans mind.

It is what it is - Nobody has died.

New chapter.

I just hope that it`s Not Swansea city that dies.
Greedy scum that is our board on 10:53 - Oct 21 with 1682 viewssomersetsimon

Greedy scum that is our board on 22:33 - Oct 20 by GeoffThom

Yeah the trust would not let them sell so they sold without telling them ,it's wrong and we're now in big shit this club is heading backwards this I belive is why they kept them in the dark yes they wanted the money and weather we like it or not they were free to sell their shares ,but it's all bent ,so we're do we go from here that's the conundrum

So could the Trust have legally prevented any sale, or were the sellers just worried that the Trust would try to put off any potential buyers?

If it's the former, then they have broken the law. If it's the latter, then they have just been astute businessmen, although ethically acting like a bunch of sh1ts.
Greedy scum that is our board on 10:59 - Oct 21 with 1665 viewsBLAZE

As the remaining shareholders have transferred their voting rights to the new owners, what happens if those shares are later sold on? Do the voting rights automatically transfer back to the new purchasers of the shares, or do those shares - even following resale - no longer hold voting power?

The reasons I ask is following the suggestion above of Huw regaining some face and gifting his 5% to the trust and taking them up above the important 25% barrier... Surely it can't be that straightforward, and if it is, surely the Americans would've foreseen this potential scenario and put in place mitigatory measures to prevent it from happening?

All probably irrelevant anyway. My business knowledge stretches no further than what I've learned from Dragons Den
Greedy scum that is our board on 10:59 - Oct 21 with 1665 viewssomersetsimon

Greedy scum that is our board on 09:59 - Oct 21 by JACKMANANDBOY

Possibly a legal case could win the Trust some financial payout from the previous owners, but unless they can turn that into shares and prevent any future dilution, that's not a great help.

Huw's reputation is dead and there's not much he can do to revive it.

Darth Vader killed the Emperor and saved Luke Skywalker at the end of Return of the Jedi, but people still think of him as a villain. What chance does Huw have?
Greedy scum that is our board on 11:01 - Oct 21 with 1655 viewsHighjack

Greedy scum that is our board on 10:59 - Oct 21 by somersetsimon

Possibly a legal case could win the Trust some financial payout from the previous owners, but unless they can turn that into shares and prevent any future dilution, that's not a great help.

Huw's reputation is dead and there's not much he can do to revive it.

Darth Vader killed the Emperor and saved Luke Skywalker at the end of Return of the Jedi, but people still think of him as a villain. What chance does Huw have?

Ffs thanks for the spoiler alert.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Greedy scum that is our board on 11:05 - Oct 21 with 1638 viewssomersetsimon

Greedy scum that is our board on 09:08 - Oct 21 by Pegojack

“For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"

Matthew 16:26

That's the banner we need at the match on Saturday!

Greedy scum that is our board on 11:10 - Oct 21 with 1627 viewsHighjack

Greedy scum that is our board on 11:05 - Oct 21 by somersetsimon

That's the banner we need at the match on Saturday!

I like the animal farm one, where the creatures outside looked from man to pig and back again but it was impossible to tell which was which.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Greedy scum that is our board on 11:21 - Oct 21 with 1591 viewsProfessor

So we are now in a position where we are reliant on Levein, Kaplan and whoever else is behind the purchase to protect the interests of the club. The Trust has been well and truly done over by this. We should support their efforts to keep the club 'honest' as best they can and I thank them for their hard work with little reward.

It is clear that much of the former board took the money with little consideration of the club. The dollar signs in their eyes clearly blinded them and washed their memory of how they became shareholders. It would seem only Martin Morgan and Brian Katzen (those who had the greatest interest in selling) tried to bring in 'investment" above the sale. The actions of the likes of Jenkins, Dineen and JVZ (all big 'fans' of course) seemingly ignore the club's best interests.

So now we rely on the Americans.....

let us hope they are 'long term' investors not looking for a quick turnover. They can, at least, do no worse than 'Chairman Jenkins' has for the few years.
Greedy scum that is our board on 11:22 - Oct 21 with 1584 viewsLandore_Jack

It is still unclear who Jason and Steve are representing. Who is Romie Chaudhari and Robert Henreich?

31 Aug 2016 - Appointment of Mr Robert Eastman Henreich as a director on 17 August 2016
31 Aug 2016 - Appointment of Mr Romie Chaudhari as a director on 17 August 2016

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/00123414/filing-history

#backtojack

Greedy scum that is our board on 11:23 - Oct 21 with 1581 viewsfather_jack

Greedy scum that is our board on 11:10 - Oct 21 by Highjack

I like the animal farm one, where the creatures outside looked from man to pig and back again but it was impossible to tell which was which.

my big issue with JTAK is the line ' i was crying i should have invested more '.

bullshit.

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

Greedy scum that is our board on 11:30 - Oct 21 with 1551 viewsswanstillidai

Greedy scum that is our board on 10:59 - Oct 21 by BLAZE

As the remaining shareholders have transferred their voting rights to the new owners, what happens if those shares are later sold on? Do the voting rights automatically transfer back to the new purchasers of the shares, or do those shares - even following resale - no longer hold voting power?

The reasons I ask is following the suggestion above of Huw regaining some face and gifting his 5% to the trust and taking them up above the important 25% barrier... Surely it can't be that straightforward, and if it is, surely the Americans would've foreseen this potential scenario and put in place mitigatory measures to prevent it from happening?

All probably irrelevant anyway. My business knowledge stretches no further than what I've learned from Dragons Den

"The reasons I ask is following the suggestion above of Huw regaining some face and gifting his 5% to the trust and taking them up above the important 25% barrier."

I've been thinking this for a while. Maybe, just maybe Jenkins & co didn't completely sell out and retained a small percentage for this very reason as security if it all went tits up with the Shermans?

Probably being completely naive, but it would certainly do him some favours in the future if this was the reason.

Not that I'm hoping it goes tits up, like
[Post edited 21 Oct 2016 11:32]
Greedy scum that is our board on 11:34 - Oct 21 with 1523 viewsJoe_bradshaw

To those who think anyone would have acted in the same way had they been in Jenkins', Dineen's etc shoes, two words:-

Mel and Nurse.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Greedy scum that is our board on 11:35 - Oct 21 with 1519 viewswaynekerr55

Greedy scum that is our board on 09:40 - Oct 21 by dameedna

The club took money from fans and has bought players and not paid for them in the past. It happens.

A while ago ago some individuals saved the club and the Trust may not have achieved that on its own.

Still has a value in the club.

It could and should have been handled better but lets not forget our players and owners are rich and some ex directors have cashed in for their retirement.

Tough tittie lets accept it for what it is and move on and either support the team or take it to the Trust outside of the stadium.

Hi Huw/Leigh/Nick/John/Martin (delete as appropriate)

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Greedy scum that is our board on 11:37 - Oct 21 with 1513 viewswaynekerr55

Greedy scum that is our board on 11:30 - Oct 21 by swanstillidai

"The reasons I ask is following the suggestion above of Huw regaining some face and gifting his 5% to the trust and taking them up above the important 25% barrier."

I've been thinking this for a while. Maybe, just maybe Jenkins & co didn't completely sell out and retained a small percentage for this very reason as security if it all went tits up with the Shermans?

Probably being completely naive, but it would certainly do him some favours in the future if this was the reason.

Not that I'm hoping it goes tits up, like
[Post edited 21 Oct 2016 11:32]

Yeah, of course they thought about that... hence the negotiations.

The c*nts should f*ck off, pronto.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Greedy scum that is our board on 11:44 - Oct 21 with 1486 viewsblackflyingswan

HJ & Morgan have already given their shares eg voting shares to the Yanks.
Meaning the Americans now have 75% controlling interest. Sorry to say,Sadly The Trust shares count for nothing.
Greedy scum that is our board on 11:49 - Oct 21 with 1472 views3swan

Greedy scum that is our board on 10:17 - Oct 21 by johnlangy

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/8203-this-is-exactly-what-swansea-city-s
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024