Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don't forget Mr Sumbler on wireless 17:29 - Oct 21 with 4348 viewsDarran

At 6pm on Swansea Sound.
Listen live here. ------> http://www.swanseasound.co.uk/radioplayer/

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Don't forget Mr Sumbler on wireless on 21:30 - Oct 21 with 1295 viewsPolskijack

I have been sceptical about whether the Trust were relevant anymore and indeed asked that question on a few occasions recently only to receive the response that we should wait and see as all would be revealed shortly. I must admit I doubted like some others that the relevance would become apparent. Despite this I felt that as a supporter of this amazing institution that is Swansea City for the last 40 years or so, I had to show solidarity and therefore joined the Trust. After reading the statement made by Phil I can only say that I am sorry that I ever doubted you or the Trust and I thank you and the Trust team for hanging in there and fighting for our club. You have shown that the Trust is not just a "paper tiger" and long may it continue.

In the Trust we trust.
Don't forget Mr Sumbler on wireless on 21:30 - Oct 21 with 1291 viewsmorningstar

Don't forget Mr Sumbler on wireless on 21:06 - Oct 21 by max936

Fuking hell, this has got to be a wind up surely or a CCFC fool. its got to be.

Defo not a Cardiff fan. He's serious.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Don't forget Mr Sumbler on wireless on 21:56 - Oct 21 with 1231 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Got to love internet radio. Was a good listen while I was working under the house. Fack me I couldn't get back up soon enough to turn the music off though. The 80s is over and was rubbish anyway!

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Don't forget Mr Sumbler on wireless on 22:03 - Oct 21 with 1213 viewsmax936

Don't forget Mr Sumbler on wireless on 21:30 - Oct 21 by morningstar

Defo not a Cardiff fan. He's serious.

Well, whoever it is must have an axe to grind then, cause what he's written there is poor form.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Don't forget Mr Sumbler on wireless on 22:05 - Oct 21 with 1201 viewsLord_Bony

Don't forget Mr Sumbler on wireless on 19:18 - Oct 21 by waynekerr55

Can we listen again on catch up in the home counties?

Here you go Wayne...

http://mm.aiircdn.com/77/580a634f8b72a.mp3

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Don't forget Mr Sumbler on wireless on 22:12 - Oct 21 with 1169 viewslonglostjack

Don't forget Mr Sumbler on wireless on 19:41 - Oct 21 by getcarter

Very shoddy by the Trust, get behind the team boys . Sumbler you are making yourself look pretty foolish.

Pissed or just looking for attention?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Don't forget Mr Sumbler on wireless on 22:13 - Oct 21 with 1164 viewsmorningstar

Don't forget Mr Sumbler on wireless on 22:03 - Oct 21 by max936

Well, whoever it is must have an axe to grind then, cause what he's written there is poor form.

For sure. Though i hope none of the mods press the ban button as he should be allowed to speak his mind and see where it takes him. Let's see if he can be a bit more constructive with his criticism.

Don't forget Mr Sumbler on wireless on 22:19 - Oct 21 with 1127 viewsmonmouth

Don't forget Mr Sumbler on wireless on 22:13 - Oct 21 by morningstar

For sure. Though i hope none of the mods press the ban button as he should be allowed to speak his mind and see where it takes him. Let's see if he can be a bit more constructive with his criticism.

You can't ban people for spouting shit on here mun.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Don't forget Mr Sumbler on wireless on 22:26 - Oct 21 with 1072 viewsmorningstar

Don't forget Mr Sumbler on wireless on 22:19 - Oct 21 by monmouth

Of course, but under the circumstances it may be construed as a bit of trolling, and 'Bonesy' can be a sensitive soul at times.

Don't forget Mr Sumbler on wireless on 22:26 - Oct 21 with 1072 viewswaynekerr55

Don't forget Mr Sumbler on wireless on 22:19 - Oct 21 by monmouth

What about those who "ate Jellies"?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Don't forget Mr Sumbler on wireless on 23:08 - Oct 21 with 974 viewsmajorraglan

Very shoddy by the Trust, get behind the team boys . Sumbler you are making yourself look pretty foolish.

Totally agree with the comment " get behind the team boys", but you are the one who is being shoddy and making themselves look foolish.

The jist of things is that certain persons connected with the club have made significant amounts of money whilst having no regard to the Trust who represent the fans ownership/interest in the club, real people who have given from their hard earned wages, savings etc?
Don't forget Mr Sumbler on wireless on 00:17 - Oct 22 with 916 viewsLoyal

Fcking plum.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Don't forget Mr Sumbler on wireless on 00:18 - Oct 22 with 914 viewsLoyal

Don't forget Mr Sumbler on wireless on 22:05 - Oct 21 by Lord_Bony

Here you go Wayne...

http://mm.aiircdn.com/77/580a634f8b72a.mp3

Appreciated 👍 Missed it due to showing American clients round Townhill with Shakey 😂😂😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Don't forget Mr Sumbler on wireless on 06:58 - Oct 22 with 848 viewsSlugster664

10 minutes I'll never get back.

STID

Don't forget Mr Sumbler on wireless on 08:34 - Oct 22 with 786 viewsgetcarter

The bottom line is the Trust only owns 21%

Delicate discussions between existing shareholders and new investors would have been chaotic if the Trust was involved.

The Yanks will now take us forward

It was a poor time to criticise Share holders during the season.
Don't forget Mr Sumbler on wireless on 08:38 - Oct 22 with 718 viewsmonmouth

Don't forget Mr Sumbler on wireless on 08:34 - Oct 22 by getcarter

Delicate discussions between existing shareholders and new investors would have been chaotic if the Trust was involved.

Seriously?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Don't forget Mr Sumbler on wireless on 08:46 - Oct 22 with 701 views3swan

Only 21%

The 2nd highest share holding of the old owners.

"It was a poor time to criticise Share holders during the season."

So ignoring the 2nd highest share holders during the season was a poor time
Don't forget Mr Sumbler on wireless on 08:50 - Oct 22 with 688 viewsUxbridge

Why would they have been chaotic? They wouldn't have been. However, they would have given the fans insight into the motives of the sellers and whether the buyers were suitable ones. Sadly, with their collusion for reasons purely of self interest, this opportunity was not afforded.

A poor time? Bollox. It was the first opportunity the full facts regarding the collusion and activity of questionable legality could be presented to the members of that 21%. You seem to be saying the members have no right to know exactly what has happened. I find that strange.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Don't forget Mr Sumbler on wireless on 08:54 - Oct 22 with 674 viewscostalotta

Hey.

What are you on about? I don't think anyone is/was against the sale of shares... it was bound to happen to some point. In fact, some fans I think we're open to it. However, it's the manner in which it was done with complete disregard o the previous agreements that were in place. But, moreover it was done with complete and utter disrespect and disregard to the spirit of what we are. What we set up those years ago. What the fans and to a certain extent the media bought into what was Swansea City FC. I'm not talking about the fabled Swansea Way BS by the way. But the very crux of what we were.

It was eroding for some time and the signs were there that some could see. Again, things have to evolve and we did. But instead of building on that some the board decided to operate in the way they've recent,y demonstrated. It's there...open your eyes!

Now, IMO I think we must reserve judgement on the Americans, let's see what they can do. But now is the time to be very vigilant with them and to take the fight to those that have lied and if true they've broken those agreements that were in place they must face the full wrath of Swansea City FC, the Swansea City FC Trust and fans and very importantly the law and courts. They must be judged!
Don't forget Mr Sumbler on wireless on 08:59 - Oct 22 with 660 viewsMattG

And why is it, do you think, that the Trust only owns 21%?

Here's a clue - because Jenkins, Dineen and the rest of the sellouts wouldn't even consider helping them get over 25% because it would have reduced the size of their pot of gold. They had numerous opportunities but ignored them at every turn. Worse, they even tried to undermine the few protections that the Trust does have through the Shareholders Agreement.
Don't forget Mr Sumbler on wireless on 09:41 - Oct 22 with 612 viewsshandyjack

The only place the yanks have taken is so far is 19th in the PL. Where was the money in the summer to strengthen? We have employed their man, not the best man. A long way to go before they get my trust

Poll: Expectation for the season

Don't forget Mr Sumbler on wireless on 09:44 - Oct 22 with 610 viewsDarran

Are you belonging to Scouce?,

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Don't forget Mr Sumbler on wireless on 11:45 - Oct 22 with 538 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Those delicate discussions about ignoring the legally binding shareholders agreement you mean?

Yes, I imagine the Trust would have pointed out the illegality of that.

You use the term "new investors" so you're clearly close to the illegal sellers of shares. They are the only people who have received investment and it's gone straight into their bank accounts.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Don't forget Mr Sumbler on wireless on 14:18 - Oct 22 with 471 viewswaynekerr55

Don't forget Mr Sumbler on wireless on 11:45 - Oct 22 by Joe_bradshaw

Those delicate discussions about ignoring the legally binding shareholders agreement you mean?

Yes, I imagine the Trust would have pointed out the illegality of that.

You use the term "new investors" so you're clearly close to the illegal sellers of shares. They are the only people who have received investment and it's gone straight into their bank accounts.

So this 'Getcarter' is the lovechild of Xmastree and Dougie then?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Don't forget Mr Sumbler on wireless on 15:04 - Oct 22 with 446 viewsslate_dk

Hmm clearly there must be some difference in the laws; around here when someone is trying to become a majority shareholder they will have to extend the offer to all shareholders. Even if you only had one share...
There is some percentage rule of sorts.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024