Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO perchrockjack 10:11 - Oct 22 with 6666 viewsDarran

Good morning Richard.

You've now publicly called me a liar several times and for the sake of myself and everyone else could you answer a simple question please?

WHAT HAVE I LIED ABOUT?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FAO perchrockjack on 11:42 - Oct 23 with 1079 viewsunion_jack

FAO perchrockjack on 23:34 - Oct 22 by exiledclaseboy

He's been digging at me for years. I stopped caring long ago. He's clearly mentally ill and an embarrassment to himself and his family. He needs help and I hope he gets it.

You are better than that Clasie!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

FAO perchrockjack on 11:51 - Oct 23 with 1066 viewsRancid

FAO perchrockjack on 11:42 - Oct 23 by union_jack

I concur.A sure fire sign that someone on the internet has got to you.Something you've scoffed at in the past.
FAO perchrockjack on 11:53 - Oct 23 with 1060 viewsblueytheblue

FAO perchrockjack on 11:31 - Oct 23 by Darran

Good question.

WHAT HAVE I LIED ABOUT?

Hmm, are you lying about not knowing what you've lied about though?

Poll: Alternate POTY final

FAO perchrockjack on 11:54 - Oct 23 with 1058 viewsDarran

FAO perchrockjack on 11:51 - Oct 23 by Rancid

I concur.A sure fire sign that someone on the internet has got to you.Something you've scoffed at in the past.

What do you think about the thread in general?

Someone is constantly calling me a liar but refuses to state what I've lied about.

That's surely a bit mental?

FAO perchrockjack on 12:06 - Oct 23 with 1036 viewsRancid

FAO perchrockjack on 11:54 - Oct 23 by Darran

What do you think about the thread in general?

Someone is constantly calling me a liar but refuses to state what I've lied about.

That's surely a bit mental?

It's Perchie mate and he's fully aware of what he's doing and revelling in it.You're the last person I'd think of who'd gave a shit what someone on here would think of you, even if they were calling yo a liar.You're clearly not lying as he refuses to tell you what you're supposed to be lying about.Dar, from an outsider looking in, it wreaks of him getting to you and that takes some doing my buddy.
FAO perchrockjack on 12:09 - Oct 23 with 1026 viewsDarran

FAO perchrockjack on 12:06 - Oct 23 by Rancid

It's Perchie mate and he's fully aware of what he's doing and revelling in it.You're the last person I'd think of who'd gave a shit what someone on here would think of you, even if they were calling yo a liar.You're clearly not lying as he refuses to tell you what you're supposed to be lying about.Dar, from an outsider looking in, it wreaks of him getting to you and that takes some doing my buddy.

He's absolutely not getting to me I just enjoy making the poisonous c*nt look foolish.

FAO perchrockjack on 12:17 - Oct 23 with 1006 viewsexiledclaseboy

FAO perchrockjack on 11:42 - Oct 23 by union_jack

You're right, I was drunk.

I apologise to Perch, it was uncalled for.

Poll: Tory leader

FAO perchrockjack on 12:18 - Oct 23 with 1000 viewsRancid

FAO perchrockjack on 12:09 - Oct 23 by Darran

He's absolutely not getting to me I just enjoy making the poisonous c*nt look foolish.

He's quite a dangerous and clever man online Dar.I know I've contradicted myself on this thread regarding what I said to Clasie about Perch but the Scoucers no mug when it comes to online conflict and takes it very seriously.A retired ex copper says it all.I still think you should give him a swerve and not start threads on him and his unfounded accusations but it's what he wants and sadly thrives on.
Login to get fewer ads

FAO perchrockjack on 12:22 - Oct 23 with 986 viewsDarran

FAO perchrockjack on 12:18 - Oct 23 by Rancid

He's quite a dangerous and clever man online Dar.I know I've contradicted myself on this thread regarding what I said to Clasie about Perch but the Scoucers no mug when it comes to online conflict and takes it very seriously.A retired ex copper says it all.I still think you should give him a swerve and not start threads on him and his unfounded accusations but it's what he wants and sadly thrives on.

Fair point and I wholeheartedly agree with you.

FAO perchrockjack on 12:36 - Oct 23 with 965 viewsmax936

FAO perchrockjack on 12:18 - Oct 23 by Rancid

Thing is Chris Darran thrives on this shit and its pathetic, he comments on others of which he knows fuk all about and then cries when he gets it back, they're both as bad as each other, there's always threads like this from Darran at least once a week, hes quick to tell others to grow up, but he needs to practise what he preaches the soppy tw@t.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2016 12:37]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

FAO perchrockjack on 12:42 - Oct 23 with 945 viewsDarran

FAO perchrockjack on 12:36 - Oct 23 by max936

Thing is Chris Darran thrives on this shit and its pathetic, he comments on others of which he knows fuk all about and then cries when he gets it back, they're both as bad as each other, there's always threads like this from Darran at least once a week, hes quick to tell others to grow up, but he needs to practise what he preaches the soppy tw@t.

I'm not crying. The fella is calling me a liar everytime he's proved wrong. What have I lied about?

FAO perchrockjack on 12:43 - Oct 23 with 940 viewsSwanjack10

FAO perchrockjack on 23:34 - Oct 22 by exiledclaseboy

He's been digging at me for years. I stopped caring long ago. He's clearly mentally ill and an embarrassment to himself and his family. He needs help and I hope he gets it.

Theres definately something not working upstairs with him but hes also a professional tw@t, tries sneaky , wierd ways of abusing posters but cant take it back, he just bores me now.watch him appear now "willow of the wisp"scouse c#nt.

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

FAO perchrockjack on 12:45 - Oct 23 with 934 viewsmax936

FAO perchrockjack on 12:42 - Oct 23 by Darran

I'm not crying. The fella is calling me a liar everytime he's proved wrong. What have I lied about?

Me being a drunk and you being a nice guy

FAO perchrockjack on 12:49 - Oct 23 with 928 viewsRancid

FAO perchrockjack on 12:36 - Oct 23 by max936

Yep, I agree, Steve.Normally if Darran has a spat with someone it's usually tongue in cheek and over within a day or 2 unless your Monty or Perch who dig him out as much as he digs them out.He often winds you up, Russy and a few others but you play along with it like Russy does and gives back as good as you get.With Perchie it's a bit more sinister I think though and whereas Darran should nip it in the bud it's a bit more difficult when it comes to our Scouse friend as he snipes constantly and you'll find a dig at darran even if he's talking about the luxury croissants in Aldi.If Darran ignored him, not put him on block as that's for fanny's, I bet you Scouse would continue the spat regardless.All said they both may well be enjoying it all.
FAO perchrockjack on 12:50 - Oct 23 with 928 viewsDarran

FAO perchrockjack on 12:45 - Oct 23 by max936

Me being a drunk and you being a nice guy

You're not a drunk you don't drink.

FAO perchrockjack on 12:56 - Oct 23 with 897 viewsSwanjack10

FAO perchrockjack on 12:49 - Oct 23 by Rancid

Yep, I agree, Steve.Normally if Darran has a spat with someone it's usually tongue in cheek and over within a day or 2 unless your Monty or Perch who dig him out as much as he digs them out.He often winds you up, Russy and a few others but you play along with it like Russy does and gives back as good as you get.With Perchie it's a bit more sinister I think though and whereas Darran should nip it in the bud it's a bit more difficult when it comes to our Scouse friend as he snipes constantly and you'll find a dig at darran even if he's talking about the luxury croissants in Aldi.If Darran ignored him, not put him on block as that's for fanny's, I bet you Scouse would continue the spat regardless.All said they both may well be enjoying it all.

Nice to see you back chris, where u been mate? Even the hitman and baker pop in now.

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

FAO perchrockjack on 12:59 - Oct 23 with 888 viewsmax936

I know what you're saying Chris, I've met both and they're tidy peeps, its all a bit sad really seeing has they were good friends.

FAO perchrockjack on 13:02 - Oct 23 with 877 viewsRancid

FAO perchrockjack on 12:56 - Oct 23 by Swanjack10

Nice to see you back chris, where u been mate? Even the hitman and baker pop in now.

Hi Jas.Took a few months off here, pissed of at what was happening with us selling all our best players.Too much depression and gloom for me to stomach so i gave it a swerve.Who's baker on here now, is it Loyal?
FAO perchrockjack on 13:05 - Oct 23 with 866 viewsDarran

Thank you.

FAO perchrockjack on 13:37 - Oct 23 with 832 viewsperchrockjack

Rancid.

So many holes

Seems you ve joined the prosser daisy chain

Darran knows exactly what he is doing and why I have utter contempt for him.

Ex copper. So what. What you do then.

Dangerous? Not really . Those who are use these sites as a tool to achieve friendship.

I truly don't give a monkeys about people s opinions on here. Never have. Don't like perch then fook you.

Give you an example of a poster I respect. Humpty.

Don't agree with much but he bows to nobody and you ll never see the pitiful, "he s mentioning me" look everyone.

I'm not answering the question as its rhetorical and posted only to cause further friction so I ain't planet .

No lying

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

FAO perchrockjack on 13:38 - Oct 23 with 830 viewsDarran

FAO perchrockjack on 13:37 - Oct 23 by perchrockjack

Rancid.

So many holes

Seems you ve joined the prosser daisy chain

Darran knows exactly what he is doing and why I have utter contempt for him.

Ex copper. So what. What you do then.

Dangerous? Not really . Those who are use these sites as a tool to achieve friendship.

I truly don't give a monkeys about people s opinions on here. Never have. Don't like perch then fook you.

Give you an example of a poster I respect. Humpty.

Don't agree with much but he bows to nobody and you ll never see the pitiful, "he s mentioning me" look everyone.

I'm not answering the question as its rhetorical and posted only to cause further friction so I ain't planet .

No lying

WHAT HAVE I LIED ABOUT?

FAO perchrockjack on 13:40 - Oct 23 with 823 viewsperchrockjack

Even during Sunday lunch, a lovely day, you are on this shocking journey of loathing.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

FAO perchrockjack on 13:51 - Oct 23 with 809 viewsDarran

FAO perchrockjack on 13:40 - Oct 23 by perchrockjack

Even during Sunday lunch, a lovely day, you are on this shocking journey of loathing.

WHAT HAVE I LIED ABOUT?

FAO perchrockjack on 14:58 - Oct 23 with 768 viewsBrynmill_Jack

FAO perchrockjack on 23:00 - Oct 22 by Darran

Mmmm you mentioned my car yesterday.

You've mentioned your car too. At least one or two times.........................

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

FAO perchrockjack on 15:02 - Oct 23 with 752 viewsmax936

FAO perchrockjack on 14:58 - Oct 23 by Brynmill_Jack

You've mentioned your car too. At least one or two times.........................

This is the only Bentley he's got Brynnie and that's probably his grandsons

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024