Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One thing about the sell out I don't get 20:12 - Oct 22 with 4273 viewsDarran

If as everyone makes out Martin Morgan didn't know about the dealings going on behind his back did he 'have to' sell?

Anyone?
[Post edited 22 Oct 2016 20:13]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

One thing about the sell out I don't get on 18:31 - Oct 23 with 1046 viewsexiledclaseboy

One thing about the sell out I don't get on 18:26 - Oct 23 by barry_island

Why is it important? I honestly don't know. Is it something they could try to use against the Trust?
[Post edited 23 Oct 2016 18:27]

I cant speak for Lisa but for me full disclosure is important.

Poll: Tory leader

One thing about the sell out I don't get on 18:35 - Oct 23 with 1026 viewslondonlisa2001

One thing about the sell out I don't get on 18:31 - Oct 23 by exiledclaseboy

I cant speak for Lisa but for me full disclosure is important.

It's partly that and partly a duty of care issue and the difference between a shareholders' representative on the board whose ONLY duty of care is to that shareholder and a full board member who can be asked to stop information being given to the shareholder that they represent from time to time.
One thing about the sell out I don't get on 18:36 - Oct 23 with 1019 viewsbarry_island

I think the question has been raised before but can't remember an answer.

Could they construe something, for a simple example such as a lift to away games as a Directors Fee?

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

One thing about the sell out I don't get on 18:38 - Oct 23 with 1000 viewslondonlisa2001

One thing about the sell out I don't get on 18:36 - Oct 23 by barry_island

I think the question has been raised before but can't remember an answer.

Could they construe something, for a simple example such as a lift to away games as a Directors Fee?

It's been asked a couple of times and never been answered which is why I've asked again.

And no to the second bit, nor tickets or anything like that. I'm talking about an actual fee.
One thing about the sell out I don't get on 18:41 - Oct 23 with 978 viewsdobjack2

One thing about the sell out I don't get on 18:38 - Oct 23 by londonlisa2001

It's been asked a couple of times and never been answered which is why I've asked again.

And no to the second bit, nor tickets or anything like that. I'm talking about an actual fee.

Would expenses for representing the club at vaious functions/ events fall in that category?
One thing about the sell out I don't get on 18:45 - Oct 23 with 950 viewsmonmouth

Any answer on the fee?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

One thing about the sell out I don't get on 18:46 - Oct 23 with 945 viewsSwanzay

Surely Phil S could clarify if he is?
One thing about the sell out I don't get on 18:47 - Oct 23 with 935 viewsbarry_island

Surely Huw C's call not Phil's?

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Login to get fewer ads

One thing about the sell out I don't get on 19:03 - Oct 23 with 878 viewsSwanzay

One thing about the sell out I don't get on 18:47 - Oct 23 by barry_island

Surely Huw C's call not Phil's?

Shouldn't be anything to hide either way, Lisa is not asking how much, just if he is on the payroll.

Its a simple question!

Especially if the Trust wish to be open and transparent!
[Post edited 23 Oct 2016 19:04]
One thing about the sell out I don't get on 20:03 - Oct 23 with 761 viewsPlasticSam

If he was on the payroll or paid an actual fee, wouldn't that info have to appear in the Annual Accounts at Companies House?
One thing about the sell out I don't get on 20:20 - Oct 23 with 700 viewsWingstandwood

One thing about the sell out I don't get on 20:03 - Oct 23 by PlasticSam

If he was on the payroll or paid an actual fee, wouldn't that info have to appear in the Annual Accounts at Companies House?

If he was paid a fee it should have been immediately repaid straight back into SCST coffers.
I have absolutely no problem with stuff that may be seen (by some) as perks e.g. sitting in the directors box home and away, VIP treatment and rubbing shoulders with the high and mighty. To have a better idea/chance of knowing what's going on behind the scenes and to be more privy to stuff that was a necessary requirement for our Trust board member anyhow?

There would have been absolutely no point whatsoever of our supporter-trust-director being miles away from all the action and information sitting in the East Stand?

Argus!

One thing about the sell out I don't get on 20:21 - Oct 23 with 694 viewsNookiejack

The great thing if it goes to court will be the brief's questions to Martin Morgan on:-

Did he with the other non-Trust directors agree to the marketing pack sent around the world to potential investors?

Why wasn't this shared with the Trust Supporters Director on the Board?

Why keep the second largest shareholder out of the loop on this?

It would be quite strange if say Huw Jenkins did this all by himself.
One thing about the sell out I don't get on 20:24 - Oct 23 with 673 viewsmonmouth

One thing about the sell out I don't get on 20:21 - Oct 23 by Nookiejack

The great thing if it goes to court will be the brief's questions to Martin Morgan on:-

Did he with the other non-Trust directors agree to the marketing pack sent around the world to potential investors?

Why wasn't this shared with the Trust Supporters Director on the Board?

Why keep the second largest shareholder out of the loop on this?

It would be quite strange if say Huw Jenkins did this all by himself.

Strange? It would be beyond belief that Morgan didn't know. As in fact it is.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

One thing about the sell out I don't get on 20:25 - Oct 23 with 662 viewsNookiejack

One thing about the sell out I don't get on 20:20 - Oct 23 by Wingstandwood

If he was paid a fee it should have been immediately repaid straight back into SCST coffers.
I have absolutely no problem with stuff that may be seen (by some) as perks e.g. sitting in the directors box home and away, VIP treatment and rubbing shoulders with the high and mighty. To have a better idea/chance of knowing what's going on behind the scenes and to be more privy to stuff that was a necessary requirement for our Trust board member anyhow?

There would have been absolutely no point whatsoever of our supporter-trust-director being miles away from all the action and information sitting in the East Stand?

Wouldn't he have to take time off work once a month to attend Board meetings and also spend time preparing for the meeting - reading the Board packs to contribute fully etc.
One thing about the sell out I don't get on 20:32 - Oct 23 with 624 viewsNookiejack

One thing about the sell out I don't get on 19:03 - Oct 23 by Swanzay

Shouldn't be anything to hide either way, Lisa is not asking how much, just if he is on the payroll.

Its a simple question!

Especially if the Trust wish to be open and transparent!
[Post edited 23 Oct 2016 19:04]

You would think the Trust would have to carefully consider a response to this question - especially from a legal perspective about declaring Director's emoluments - especially without permission.
One thing about the sell out I don't get on 21:15 - Oct 23 with 474 viewsLoyal

One thing about the sell out I don't get on 21:19 - Oct 22 by jack247

Because they were lying

Is the right answer 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

One thing about the sell out I don't get on 22:21 - Oct 23 with 381 viewsHighjack

If his company is getting paid to do all the printing for the club would that count as a fee? Or is he getting a salary on top of that?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024