Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Majorca 21:24 - Oct 25 with 2221 viewsjesushchrist

Off to sunnyish Majorca tomorrow morning for a week, staying in Cala dor, plan on renting a car for the week, anyone have any advice on places to go and eat?
I know a lot will be closed..!!
Majorca on 21:58 - Oct 26 with 634 viewsRancid

Majorca on 21:55 - Oct 26 by jack_lord

That's the problem with public transport.

It was Ryanair and like a zoo with wings.
Majorca on 19:09 - Oct 27 with 579 viewsalwaysblackandwhite

I've just got back from a week in Palma Nova, it only rained twice (once for 4 days and once for 3 days) 😃
Majorca on 16:40 - Oct 29 with 540 viewsjesushchrist

Majorca on 23:38 - Oct 25 by lifelong

You can actually get the Soller train from Palma, a long trip through beautiful countryside... well worth a day out.

Drove to Valldemosa yesterday and spent a couple of hours there, a little town built into the mountain, well worth a couple of hours out, drove from there on the craziest road I have ever had the privelidge to drive on down to soller port, what a place soller was, I would definitely look at staying there in the future, had the best 3 course meal I think I have ever had in a restaurant called Kingfisher, had to book and wait until 20:30 to eat but by fuk it's worth the wait, top rated restaurant for the area on trip advisor.
Majorca on 21:20 - Oct 29 with 494 viewsmax936

Majorca on 16:40 - Oct 29 by jesushchrist

Drove to Valldemosa yesterday and spent a couple of hours there, a little town built into the mountain, well worth a couple of hours out, drove from there on the craziest road I have ever had the privelidge to drive on down to soller port, what a place soller was, I would definitely look at staying there in the future, had the best 3 course meal I think I have ever had in a restaurant called Kingfisher, had to book and wait until 20:30 to eat but by fuk it's worth the wait, top rated restaurant for the area on trip advisor.

Great news glad you're having a good un, l mixed Cala d'or up with Sa Coma, Cala D"or is much better, Sa coma is very nice but as quiet as can be be fantastic beach though nice and clear and deep.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Majorca on 22:07 - Oct 29 with 478 viewsjesushchrist

i think some of the ex shareholders must be spending the beans already, went for a meal down Cala dor marina tonight and surprise surprise the biggest yaught down there is named "Swansea"
Done a google on it though and it's owned by a company from neath of all places, available to charter for a mere 35k a week.
Majorca on 02:46 - Oct 30 with 450 viewsLoyal

Majorca on 21:36 - Oct 25 by jesushchrist

Cheers Dick, won't be as stress free as I would like as I'm taking my missus and kids

Well, it's Sunday today so nail yourself to a cross and make the best of it mush.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Majorca on 18:40 - Oct 31 with 385 viewsMoscowJack

There are absolutely loads of Swansea people living in Mallorca. I was out with a large Swansea group a few nights ago.

Weather was incredible last week (close to 30s some days), although there was an African sand storm which covered all the cars in reddish sand. Three or four weeks before it just p!ssed down for most of the week and had some of the best lightening storms I've ever seen.

Still absolutely love the place though, regardless of the weather. It's got something for everyone.

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Majorca on 20:56 - Oct 31 with 360 viewsLord_Bony

Changed £60 in Palma got 56 euros back...bad

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024