Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FFS 22:15 - Oct 26 with 1313 viewsSwanzay

This board seems hell bent regarding issues within the Trust and elements of "I told you so" and in fighting.
Surely this needs putting to bed asap and the real creators of the fecking mess, the sell outs brought into focus and what can be done.

Unfortunately the Trust have shot themselves in the foot, big style, but lets keep in mind who the real self serving traitors are!
[Post edited 26 Oct 2016 22:17]
FFS on 22:24 - Oct 26 with 1271 viewsWingstandwood

Yeah you have a point there I have been guilty of distraction myself. I think it is imperative that the sell-outs no longer have director status, VIP treatment and privileges because supporters knowing they're wandering the corridors/directors box of The Liberty Stadium will endanger stuff like season ticket renewal etc. They're absolutely TOXIC!

Huw Cooze has questions to answer but the sell-outs are far, far ,far worse!

Argus!

FFS on 23:01 - Oct 26 with 1186 viewsSwanzay

Sorry to harp about the Trust, but it is basically a company in this instance, they need to acknowledge and apologies either tomorrow or the very latest Friday for not being transparent and disclosing vital information, not just dilly around the issue and say this and that without any real action being taken or a sorry offered.
Then galvanise the fans with details of what action will be done against the real bastards in this whole mess. For me the only answer is to go legal on the likes of JVZ for non discloser and selling us into the unknown for self benefit.

At least try and get the fans back onside!
FFS on 00:30 - Oct 27 with 1094 viewsSmellyplumz

In the err trust we trust?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

FFS on 00:35 - Oct 27 with 1080 viewsSwansNZ

FFS on 22:24 - Oct 26 by Wingstandwood

Yeah you have a point there I have been guilty of distraction myself. I think it is imperative that the sell-outs no longer have director status, VIP treatment and privileges because supporters knowing they're wandering the corridors/directors box of The Liberty Stadium will endanger stuff like season ticket renewal etc. They're absolutely TOXIC!

Huw Cooze has questions to answer but the sell-outs are far, far ,far worse!

Some (most?) of the sell-outs are still shareholders, and who knows what deals they did when selling the club. For all we know they could have included lifetime privileges - would not surprise me.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

FFS on 01:23 - Oct 27 with 1043 viewsUplandsJack

FFS on 00:35 - Oct 27 by SwansNZ

Some (most?) of the sell-outs are still shareholders, and who knows what deals they did when selling the club. For all we know they could have included lifetime privileges - would not surprise me.

Theres more than one way to rid ourselves of these parasites..... 🤔😉
FFS on 03:03 - Oct 27 with 987 viewsStarsky

Oh great.. yet another thread on the trust.

It's just the internet, init.

FFS on 03:09 - Oct 27 with 975 viewsSwansNZ

FFS on 03:03 - Oct 27 by Starsky

Oh great.. yet another thread on the trust.

What do you want Dave, a football thread? I think there was one on here earlier.

Just waiting for Mr. Harris to get the official Stoke v Swans one up here.
1-1 - lumpeth on

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

FFS on 09:49 - Oct 27 with 794 viewsperchrockjack

Yes ,ironically the hate fest has coincided with the return of The Prodigal .

Football...?

Nah ,nowt to do with it. It's blood letting.

Board been devious

Owners too

Club ,however, not necessarily in danger of going out of business, which some of us have seen.

We ve also seen splits in fan base which didn't help but have we learned? Have we fook.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

FFS on 11:16 - Oct 27 with 701 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

FFS on 09:49 - Oct 27 by perchrockjack

Yes ,ironically the hate fest has coincided with the return of The Prodigal .

Football...?

Nah ,nowt to do with it. It's blood letting.

Board been devious

Owners too

Club ,however, not necessarily in danger of going out of business, which some of us have seen.

We ve also seen splits in fan base which didn't help but have we learned? Have we fook.

I haven't seen a split in the fan base regarding The Trust issue. I have seen comments on the situation from a considerable number of people and only you and one other person have stated anything other than Huw Cooze should resign and The Trust needs a very urgent shake up.

To be honest, your desired route of ignoring what is happening and concentrating on other matters is what enabled Jenkins to go years without receiving substantial criticism from fans. Look where that got us. As soon as we suspect issues at the club they should be immediately brought to attention so they can be rectified. Not dismiss it and come back to it once another issue is sorted which could take months or years.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

FFS on 11:19 - Oct 27 with 688 viewsSmellyplumz

FFS on 11:16 - Oct 27 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I haven't seen a split in the fan base regarding The Trust issue. I have seen comments on the situation from a considerable number of people and only you and one other person have stated anything other than Huw Cooze should resign and The Trust needs a very urgent shake up.

To be honest, your desired route of ignoring what is happening and concentrating on other matters is what enabled Jenkins to go years without receiving substantial criticism from fans. Look where that got us. As soon as we suspect issues at the club they should be immediately brought to attention so they can be rectified. Not dismiss it and come back to it once another issue is sorted which could take months or years.

Amen, I mean perch was all for the sale to the yanks because he couldn't think about it so just made a snap decision. Critical thinking and searching questions is exactly what's needed but it makes some very uncomfortable.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

FFS on 11:20 - Oct 27 with 686 viewsDarran

FFS on 11:16 - Oct 27 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Brilliant.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FFS on 11:21 - Oct 27 with 680 viewsSmellyplumz

FFS on 11:20 - Oct 27 by Darran

Brilliant.

It's like when you shit your slacks but you sit there pretending it didn't happen because it's too uncomfortable to deal with.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024