Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
American guests in the Directors Suites as far back as 2015 16:20 - Oct 28 with 2828 viewsTheResurrection

If people were aware there were American guests as far back as 2015 don't you think members of the Trust would have switched on to something then as well?

By the way these American guys were Levien and Kaplan.

Also is there anything more still to come out that would make the Trust somehow complicit or that could discredit that statement of last week? Conscious omissions of the truth or exaggerations?

I'm hearing there is more to come out...

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

American guests in the Directors Suites as far back as 2015 on 16:21 - Oct 28 with 1365 viewsJackfath

What's your viewpoint on the Trust statement?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

American guests in the Directors Suites as far back as 2015 on 16:22 - Oct 28 with 1346 viewsMurph75

American guests in the Directors Suites as far back as 2015 on 16:21 - Oct 28 by Jackfath

What's your viewpoint on the Trust statement?

Good luck getting an answer.
American guests in the Directors Suites as far back as 2015 on 16:23 - Oct 28 with 1341 viewsIAN05

Probably have been visiting for some time. However doesn't mean that the Trust or the SD were aware a takeover was imminent or that a Heads of terms had been signed. In the Trust meeting there was an email that clearly showed that HJ admitted that the Trust and the SD were kept in dark.
American guests in the Directors Suites as far back as 2015 on 16:31 - Oct 28 with 1315 viewsvetchonian

Well if you know so much then spill the beans...who is your source and why are you letting the sellers use you?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

American guests in the Directors Suites as far back as 2015 on 16:31 - Oct 28 with 1306 viewsDarran

If Chrissy Is going to start thread after thread on the same subject it's time for the mods to ask him politely to keep it to one thread and if he refuses to delete them.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

American guests in the Directors Suites as far back as 2015 on 16:33 - Oct 28 with 1285 viewsvetchonian

American guests in the Directors Suites as far back as 2015 on 16:31 - Oct 28 by Darran

If Chrissy Is going to start thread after thread on the same subject it's time for the mods to ask him politely to keep it to one thread and if he refuses to delete them.

Funny how this one came up just after the latest official statement

American guests in the Directors Suites as far back as 2015 on 16:33 - Oct 28 with 1282 viewsblueytheblue

Is there evidence these two Muricans were visiting in 2015?

Poll: Alternate POTY final

American guests in the Directors Suites as far back as 2015 on 16:33 - Oct 28 with 1270 viewsTheResurrection

American guests in the Directors Suites as far back as 2015 on 16:23 - Oct 28 by IAN05

Probably have been visiting for some time. However doesn't mean that the Trust or the SD were aware a takeover was imminent or that a Heads of terms had been signed. In the Trust meeting there was an email that clearly showed that HJ admitted that the Trust and the SD were kept in dark.

Yeah of course, it wasn't as if nobody knew they were hell bent on selling was it

Ian you're letting your personal feelings cloud your otherwise sound judgement. He had to go.

Why hasn't Slumber???

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Login to get fewer ads

American guests in the Directors Suites as far back as 2015 on 16:33 - Oct 28 with 1263 viewsDarran

American guests in the Directors Suites as far back as 2015 on 16:33 - Oct 28 by blueytheblue

Yes in the OPs head.

American guests in the Directors Suites as far back as 2015 on 16:33 - Oct 28 with 1267 viewsvetchonian

American guests in the Directors Suites as far back as 2015 on 16:33 - Oct 28 by blueytheblue

T2C's Mum told him

American guests in the Directors Suites as far back as 2015 on 16:34 - Oct 28 with 1264 viewsMurph75

American guests in the Directors Suites as far back as 2015 on 16:33 - Oct 28 by vetchonian

Funny how this one came up just after the latest official statement

Very peculiar
American guests in the Directors Suites as far back as 2015 on 16:36 - Oct 28 with 1242 viewsIAN05

American guests in the Directors Suites as far back as 2015 on 16:33 - Oct 28 by TheResurrection

Yeah of course, it wasn't as if nobody knew they were hell bent on selling was it

Ian you're letting your personal feelings cloud your otherwise sound judgement. He had to go.

Why hasn't Slumber???

There is no doubt some of it is personal. He is a good guy who supported me massively when I was involved with the Trust. Difficult for that not to cloud judgment - I admit

I think it was the responsibility of the Trust board to release this info - not of HJ himself.
American guests in the Directors Suites as far back as 2015 on 16:41 - Oct 28 with 1204 viewsmarchamjack

Would be great too if he actually answered the question why he holds the Trust at fault for being kept out of negotiations on the sale of the club by the effective majority shareholders when they made a point of excluding the Trust and not involving them in the sale to the Americans?

No I know, there is no credible answer of blame, hence the silence.

But still, don't let any truths get in the way of the 'agenda'.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

American guests in the Directors Suites as far back as 2015 on 16:43 - Oct 28 with 1195 viewsTheResurrection

American guests in the Directors Suites as far back as 2015 on 16:36 - Oct 28 by IAN05

There is no doubt some of it is personal. He is a good guy who supported me massively when I was involved with the Trust. Difficult for that not to cloud judgment - I admit

I think it was the responsibility of the Trust board to release this info - not of HJ himself.

I agree with you actually.

The real problem is not Cooze but the people behind him for keeping this deliberately it seems from the fans.

In my opinion Huw wasn't the man for the SD but I hope the Club employs him in his own right.

American guests in the Directors Suites as far back as 2015 on 16:45 - Oct 28 with 1175 viewsMurph75

American guests in the Directors Suites as far back as 2015 on 16:41 - Oct 28 by marchamjack

Would be great too if he actually answered the question why he holds the Trust at fault for being kept out of negotiations on the sale of the club by the effective majority shareholders when they made a point of excluding the Trust and not involving them in the sale to the Americans?

You wont get an answer from him. He's just a poisonous individual.
American guests in the Directors Suites as far back as 2015 on 16:47 - Oct 28 with 1154 viewsvetchonian

American guests in the Directors Suites as far back as 2015 on 16:45 - Oct 28 by Murph75

You wont get an answer from him. He's just a poisonous individual.

who should be ignored by all then maybe he will go away

American guests in the Directors Suites as far back as 2015 on 16:48 - Oct 28 with 1138 viewsMurph75

American guests in the Directors Suites as far back as 2015 on 16:47 - Oct 28 by vetchonian

who should be ignored by all then maybe he will go away

Agree.

Lets hope the mods start deleting the constant threads he keeps posting.
American guests in the Directors Suites as far back as 2015 on 16:50 - Oct 28 with 1122 viewsDarran

American guests in the Directors Suites as far back as 2015 on 16:48 - Oct 28 by Murph75

Agree.

Lets hope the mods start deleting the constant threads he keeps posting.

If he continues to start nee threads they should be deleted.

American guests in the Directors Suites as far back as 2015 on 16:51 - Oct 28 with 1114 viewsMurph75

Couldn't agree more. The forum is a mess at the moment.
American guests in the Directors Suites as far back as 2015 on 16:54 - Oct 28 with 1101 viewsTheResurrection

American guests in the Directors Suites as far back as 2015 on 16:41 - Oct 28 by marchamjack

I bumped up the thread and posted you name in an hour or so ago FFS.

American guests in the Directors Suites as far back as 2015 on 17:35 - Oct 28 with 1022 viewsIAN05

American guests in the Directors Suites as far back as 2015 on 16:43 - Oct 28 by TheResurrection

The real problem is not Cooze but the people behind him for keeping this deliberately it seems from the fans.

In my opinion Huw wasn't the man for the SD but I hope the Club employs him in his own right.

Would be just reward for him but whether the relationship has been tarnished too much I don't know
American guests in the Directors Suites as far back as 2015 on 17:42 - Oct 28 with 1003 viewsWingstandwood

American guests in the Directors Suites as far back as 2015 on 16:43 - Oct 28 by TheResurrection

Myself? Would not bother the club employing him either, he is outside of the trust and therefore has no conflict of interest. From here on in any talk about him would be a distraction of the greater fight ahead concerning some really bad and utterly contemptible people whom are lot worse than him and many on here.

Argus!

American guests in the Directors Suites as far back as 2015 on 17:49 - Oct 28 with 976 viewsdobjack2

Don't forget the real problems which are on the pitch and the ownership.

Everything else is a side show.
American guests in the Directors Suites as far back as 2015 on 17:52 - Oct 28 with 955 viewsDarran

American guests in the Directors Suites as far back as 2015 on 17:49 - Oct 28 by dobjack2

Don't forget the real problems which are on the pitch and the ownership.

Everything else is a side show.

He's not interested in that mate.

American guests in the Directors Suites as far back as 2015 on 17:55 - Oct 28 with 940 viewsTheResurrection

American guests in the Directors Suites as far back as 2015 on 17:52 - Oct 28 by Darran

He's not interested in that mate.

I don't think the Americans are the problem, we're stuck with them so have to hope they do right by us.

Is Slumber and White still in post?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024