Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Resurrections Agenda 09:02 - Oct 30 with 10464 viewsDarran

Well it's quite obvious that he's oblivious to what was in The Trust statement from last week anyway,surely if he had read it he'd be 10 times more vociferous about the sellouts than the Trust considering what they've done to the club and Trust.

Summin not right here it's as if he's in cohorts with one of them simply to bring the Trust down.

As I said a couple of days ago anyone that doesn't see the Trust/Huw Cooze business as the lesser of two evils by a country mile must be the as thick as f*ck.

Not to be mentioning the other business considering he's been so critical of Dineen and Jenkins in the past.

Very strange,very strange indeed.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:51 - Oct 30 with 792 viewsDarran

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:37 - Oct 30 by TheResurrection

No... 100% Categorically, NO!!!

The most important aspect RIGHT NOW is making sure our team, the Trust, has the right people in the job.

And Phil Slumber is proving he's not!!!

Answer enough for you?

So you haven't got anything to say about the Trust statement from a week ago last Thursday regarding the way the club was sold to the Americans then?
[Post edited 30 Oct 2016 10:52]

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:52 - Oct 30 with 791 viewsMurph75

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:51 - Oct 30 by TheResurrection

Do you mean Jim Whites site???

Maybe you're noticing a pattern???

There's definitely a pattern zzzzzzz
The Resurrections Agenda on 10:52 - Oct 30 with 790 viewslittle_britton

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:51 - Oct 30 by TheResurrection

Do you mean Jim Whites site???

Maybe you're noticing a pattern???

Yes, that's somebody else you don't like
The Resurrections Agenda on 10:53 - Oct 30 with 782 viewsicecoldjack

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:33 - Oct 30 by dobjack2

Personal choice - they either choose to believe them or not.

You clearly don't. Despite making some massive blunders I trust them. Perhaps now more than ever because so many eyes will be focussed on everything that is said and done and the questions will be pointed. I may have a different viewpoint with you or other posters a lot of the time but I know that I can rely on you to ask awkward and perhaps different questions to me as you will be coming from a different standpoint to me.

The trust is a democratic organisation therefore the way to show displeasure is by being a member attending meetings voicing opinions and voting in elections.

I think you have encapsulated the whole argument nicely .

The issue is that people who come from a different stand point have been rounded on, instead of worthy debate we've had thread derailment and personal abuse led by the like of darran,any other poster would be banned but not him, so a case of huw Cooze like special treatment springs to mind.

Fas have been trying to be objective RE the swans and the trust on here for a while, but are called negative and it normally ends with " the board know best, in huw we trust etc,etc" well, some could see early on that huw and a few others needed discussion, this breeds debate and puts it out there, it's been derailed here in the past , if the jackarmy.net debates similar stuff darran tries to mock it on planet swans !
So in actually fact it's easy to spot the agenda setting.
The Resurrections Agenda on 10:53 - Oct 30 with 782 viewsdobjack2

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:24 - Oct 30 by icecoldjack

Nonsense.

The only people who have destabilised the trust are the trust !!

As for the rest of your post, utter drivel .

All I did was turn your earlier post back onto you so if you feel that my post is utter drivel it says a lot about your original post.

By the way I agree that the trust has brought this on themselves however I see no point in a crusade to bring down the trust which is what some people appear to be on.
The Resurrections Agenda on 10:54 - Oct 30 with 769 viewsTheResurrection

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:51 - Oct 30 by Murph75

It's only one person as far as I can see.

This is getting beyond a joke now. The guy obviously has a personal issue with Phil.

The usual 4 or 5 posters?????

Pattern emerging????

Thanks for proving my theory so quickly.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:55 - Oct 30 with 769 viewsSmellyplumz

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:22 - Oct 30 by Phil_S

You have to take it at face value in terms of what is being said - I think much has changed over the past few weeks (and it has been far more than this week) and many people can see that

We have far bigger battles to take on at this point in time and it is working quite well for people that these events have overtaken what is the real issue here and the one that is far more important.

Ultimately I cannot force you to believe anything but the last few weeks have been quite refreshing and big steps forward and the picture is out there, I am sure there are many relieved people that there has been a good deflection

Well you only have yourselves to blame for this deflection not us so don't use that one.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:56 - Oct 30 with 761 viewsSmellyplumz

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:18 - Oct 30 by Phil_S

And theres the bit - jumping on people that offer a point of view that doesn't suit his, he is far from alone in doing that

But you just said he doesn't do that when clearly he does.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Login to get fewer ads

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:57 - Oct 30 with 758 viewsMurph75

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:54 - Oct 30 by TheResurrection

The usual 4 or 5 posters?????

Pattern emerging????

Thanks for proving my theory so quickly.

If your mean your personal agenda against Phil and other members of the trust as your "theory" then you're more than welcome.
The Resurrections Agenda on 10:59 - Oct 30 with 748 viewsicecoldjack

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:53 - Oct 30 by dobjack2

All I did was turn your earlier post back onto you so if you feel that my post is utter drivel it says a lot about your original post.

By the way I agree that the trust has brought this on themselves however I see no point in a crusade to bring down the trust which is what some people appear to be on.

Drivel because you implied I'm trying to bring down the trust, total nonsense, they are doing a great job of that themselves unfortunately.

You didn't turn the post on myself either as first you needed to establish I had an agenda, darran has a long history of it I don't . Constantly having a go at certain posters, constantly having a go at the jackarmy.net etc,etc .

I do none of those things, so yes it was utter drivel.

Glad you came around to my way of thinking though. The trust did indeed bring it on themselves, so why you felt the need to accuse me of harming the trust only you know.
The Resurrections Agenda on 11:00 - Oct 30 with 737 viewsdobjack2

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:53 - Oct 30 by icecoldjack

I think you have encapsulated the whole argument nicely .

The issue is that people who come from a different stand point have been rounded on, instead of worthy debate we've had thread derailment and personal abuse led by the like of darran,any other poster would be banned but not him, so a case of huw Cooze like special treatment springs to mind.

Fas have been trying to be objective RE the swans and the trust on here for a while, but are called negative and it normally ends with " the board know best, in huw we trust etc,etc" well, some could see early on that huw and a few others needed discussion, this breeds debate and puts it out there, it's been derailed here in the past , if the jackarmy.net debates similar stuff darran tries to mock it on planet swans !
So in actually fact it's easy to spot the agenda setting.

I think both "sides" if I can use the expression are guilty of excessive abuse. The only way to get a proper discussion is for everybody to drop the abuse.

I know that everyone is not going to be friends but with so much at stake for the club it would be a step forward if posters could show respect for each other, even if it is just for a while.
The Resurrections Agenda on 11:00 - Oct 30 with 737 viewsMurph75

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:59 - Oct 30 by icecoldjack

Drivel because you implied I'm trying to bring down the trust, total nonsense, they are doing a great job of that themselves unfortunately.

You didn't turn the post on myself either as first you needed to establish I had an agenda, darran has a long history of it I don't . Constantly having a go at certain posters, constantly having a go at the jackarmy.net etc,etc .

I do none of those things, so yes it was utter drivel.

Glad you came around to my way of thinking though. The trust did indeed bring it on themselves, so why you felt the need to accuse me of harming the trust only you know.

When was the last time you've posted without mentioning Darran?
The Resurrections Agenda on 11:00 - Oct 30 with 733 viewsTheResurrection

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:55 - Oct 30 by Smellyplumz

Well you only have yourselves to blame for this deflection not us so don't use that one.

Exactly. The last thing we need now is a weak leader who has never listened and is continuing not to.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

The Resurrections Agenda on 11:01 - Oct 30 with 727 viewsperchrockjack

Chrissy has a gang of acolytes who see him as a hero.

Respect?

Show some Chrissy for once in your miserable existence

You re a sideshow

We don't need you

You truly need a good woman ...or man

Try Internet dating

Try getting on your knees first

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Resurrections Agenda on 11:02 - Oct 30 with 718 viewsMurph75

The Resurrections Agenda on 11:00 - Oct 30 by TheResurrection

Exactly. The last thing we need now is a weak leader who has never listened and is continuing not to.

Why don't you put yourself forward?
The Resurrections Agenda on 11:03 - Oct 30 with 706 viewsNeathJack

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:46 - Oct 30 by TheResurrection

How can people be behind you when they don't respect you?

Apart from your usual acolytes on YOUR SITE.

Nowhere else feels like this about your new found strength I'm afraid.

So what are you going to do about it?

Are you a Trust member?
The Resurrections Agenda on 11:04 - Oct 30 with 701 viewsTheResurrection

The Resurrections Agenda on 11:01 - Oct 30 by perchrockjack

Respect?

You re a sideshow

We don't need you

Try Internet dating

You and Darran are Phil's biggest enemies and he can't even see this.

Dobjack this is what you call abuse. This poster has posted about me over 20 times and never about the debate or subject, just me.

It's really funny you've not mentioned him.

Agenda??

The Resurrections Agenda on 11:06 - Oct 30 with 698 viewsMurph75

The Resurrections Agenda on 11:03 - Oct 30 by NeathJack

Are you a Trust member?

As far as I'm aware he's never been to a meeting.
The Resurrections Agenda on 11:06 - Oct 30 with 693 viewsDewi1jack

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:37 - Oct 30 by TheResurrection

No... 100% Categorically, NO!!!

The most important aspect RIGHT NOW is making sure our team, the Trust, has the right people in the job.

And Phil Slumber is proving he's not!!!

Answer enough for you?

I'm confused here.
I know you're passionate about the club. Always have been.
But to only blame the Trust?

The snidey, sneaky sell-outs, who implemented a 'jobs for the boys' culture.
The ones who thought KO friggin L and Beattup would be excellent additions to our coaching staff
The ones who have brought us such marvellous players over the last few transfer windows.
The ones who didn't speak to any other investors.
The ones who kept on giving us things such as a woeful CD and commercial department.
The ones who sold their shares and now apparently want severance pay for being incompetent

There are far bigger enemies of our club than the Trust, who I believe have fugged up big style but are trying to sort their sh1t out.
And that's the reason I will still be a Trust member next year.
Give them time, say until the end of November
Give the Septics time. The same time as the Trust to sort sh1t out. I think they're realising they've been mugged off as well.
Club needs sorting out quickly from the very top to the bottom and it's going to take a few weeks.
The sell outs should be the biggest target.
And some of us (me included) have had the abuse from staunch defenders of the club (at least one is continually asking people to answer his question on this thread), when we've questioned the usefulness of some directors/ club staff (predominantly the Comm. Dept.)

Debate is excellent. Raising points that others may not have thought about, is excellent and has woken people such as myself up from our apathy.
Good points being made from both "sides". Some are being missed because of the personal abuse from both sides

Fan fighting fan and personal abuse isn't good for anyone except the b'stard sell outs.
We need to be united and really start attacking those tw@s who have started this fan fighting fan sh1te.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

The Resurrections Agenda on 11:06 - Oct 30 with 693 viewsicecoldjack

The Resurrections Agenda on 11:00 - Oct 30 by Murph75

Hi jackfath.

Agenda setters unite!
The Resurrections Agenda on 11:06 - Oct 30 with 690 viewsDarran

The Resurrections Agenda on 11:00 - Oct 30 by Murph75

He did this two weekends ago on a Saturday night,he said he was going to bring my bullying to task,then I posted three threads that he'd brought he up in with the last 24 hours,some of them I hadn't even posted in.
Of course he didn't have much to say after I'd made him look silly.

The Resurrections Agenda on 11:07 - Oct 30 with 681 viewsDarran

The Resurrections Agenda on 11:06 - Oct 30 by Dewi1jack

I'm confused here.
I know you're passionate about the club. Always have been.
But to only blame the Trust?

The snidey, sneaky sell-outs, who implemented a 'jobs for the boys' culture.
The ones who thought KO friggin L and Beattup would be excellent additions to our coaching staff
The ones who have brought us such marvellous players over the last few transfer windows.
The ones who didn't speak to any other investors.
The ones who kept on giving us things such as a woeful CD and commercial department.
The ones who sold their shares and now apparently want severance pay for being incompetent

There are far bigger enemies of our club than the Trust, who I believe have fugged up big style but are trying to sort their sh1t out.
And that's the reason I will still be a Trust member next year.
Give them time, say until the end of November
Give the Septics time. The same time as the Trust to sort sh1t out. I think they're realising they've been mugged off as well.
Club needs sorting out quickly from the very top to the bottom and it's going to take a few weeks.
The sell outs should be the biggest target.
And some of us (me included) have had the abuse from staunch defenders of the club (at least one is continually asking people to answer his question on this thread), when we've questioned the usefulness of some directors/ club staff (predominantly the Comm. Dept.)

Debate is excellent. Raising points that others may not have thought about, is excellent and has woken people such as myself up from our apathy.
Good points being made from both "sides". Some are being missed because of the personal abuse from both sides

Fan fighting fan and personal abuse isn't good for anyone except the b'stard sell outs.
We need to be united and really start attacking those tw@s who have started this fan fighting fan sh1te.

Beautiful.

The Resurrections Agenda on 11:08 - Oct 30 with 675 viewsSmellyplumz

The Resurrections Agenda on 11:01 - Oct 30 by perchrockjack

Respect?

You re a sideshow

We don't need you

Try Internet dating

Utter bolloxs as usual from you, I agree with a few points Chris has made, I don't know the guy from Adam and I'm not an acolyte. I could say you are an acolyte of the yanky owners because you agreed with the sale to them.

It bills down to this and Phil knows this full well... The trust has broken the trust of its members and they have to build it back up, trust is earnt not given.

The Resurrections Agenda on 11:08 - Oct 30 with 674 viewsTheResurrection

The Resurrections Agenda on 11:03 - Oct 30 by NeathJack

Are you a Trust member?

Here comes Phil's best mate!!!

Pattern emerging????

And I have been, when I believed in it and want to be again.

The Resurrections Agenda on 11:09 - Oct 30 with 660 viewsMurph75

The Resurrections Agenda on 11:06 - Oct 30 by Darran

He did this two weekends ago on a Saturday night,he said he was going to bring my bullying to task,then I posted three threads that he'd brought he up in with the last 24 hours,some of them I hadn't even posted in.
Of course he didn't have much to say after I'd made him look silly.

It's weird? !

All most as weird as him and his mate thinking I'm someone else?

Jealousy, lack of emotional intelligence????
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024