Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Allardyce + 3 players or we are down!!!! 22:21 - Oct 31 with 4857 viewssammylee3

Its that simple

We were poor last season, then we sold our proven goal scorer and best defender.
We sold 2 players that could win matches out of nothing in Ayew and Shelvey, replaced by who? What does everyone expect if we sell our best players constantly. Our luck can only last so long.

Allardyce will be needed by mid November if we are honest its our only hope. We need a winger or 2, another striker, and a center midfielder ASAP.

Allardyce + 3 players or we are down!!!! on 23:25 - Oct 31 with 964 viewsdobjack2

Allardyce + 3 players or we are down!!!! on 23:18 - Oct 31 by sammylee3

Well I'd take Curt if things don't turn around soon, rather go down together under Curt

I wouldn't put that on him again.
Allardyce + 3 players or we are down!!!! on 10:18 - Nov 1 with 870 viewssammylee3

Allardyce + 3 players or we are down!!!! on 23:25 - Oct 31 by dobjack2

I wouldn't put that on him again.

maybe but we have few choices
Allardyce + 3 players or we are down!!!! on 12:22 - Nov 1 with 824 views34dfgdf54

Allardyce + 3 players or we are down!!!! on 22:48 - Oct 31 by jackrabbit

Do you honestly think that Allardyce - or come to that Guardiola, Cochettino, Wenger or Klopp, would be able to do more with this squad of players? I don't. The old adage strikes true - 'you can't polish a turd'. We lack quality all over the field.

Exactly, so spending the money sacking Guidolin was a complete waste of time.
Allardyce + 3 players or we are down!!!! on 12:52 - Nov 1 with 790 viewscentrestandswan

Allardyce + 3 players or we are down!!!! on 23:18 - Oct 31 by sammylee3

Well I'd take Curt if things don't turn around soon, rather go down together under Curt

think Alan should look at himself and ask questions, does he give the managers he works under the info on the opponents before hand ,does he have any say in who to play and in what position ? With his knowlege of the "Swansea Way" surely he assists the man in charge with all the football knowhow he has at this level or is he just a yes man who keeps his head done when the muck starts flying?

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Allardyce + 3 players or we are down!!!! on 15:38 - Nov 1 with 714 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Allardyce + 3 players or we are down!!!! on 12:52 - Nov 1 by centrestandswan

think Alan should look at himself and ask questions, does he give the managers he works under the info on the opponents before hand ,does he have any say in who to play and in what position ? With his knowlege of the "Swansea Way" surely he assists the man in charge with all the football knowhow he has at this level or is he just a yes man who keeps his head done when the muck starts flying?

Of course he gives them advise, play Taylor, he's the best player in the club.
Use Ki as a sub, he's an International, don't you know.
Allardyce + 3 players or we are down!!!! on 15:40 - Nov 1 with 711 viewsLoyal

Allardyce + 3 players or we are down!!!! on 12:22 - Nov 1 by 34dfgdf54

Exactly, so spending the money sacking Guidolin was a complete waste of time.

400k tops hardly enough to bother the threat of relegation mate.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024