Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue 22:05 - Nov 1 with 25310 viewsNookiejack

.....ex shareholders to rescind the original deal - on the basis they have been sold a 'pup'. They want their money back. All speculation and rumour but people can understand where this has all come from. I don't know whether this means they will apply to abrogate the acquisition of their shares from multimillionaires Jenkins, Dineen and Morgan etc.

Going to be some difficult conversations ahead when Jenkins meets the Yanks when over for Man U game.

Probably mean Jenkins et al and the Yanks will now have to all their lawyers present - when meeting each other.

Think of a scenario where ex shareholders have to give all their money back to Yanks, relegation and reputations (their family name) tarnished for the rest of their lives. Maybe they will reflect and think were the extra millions worth it?

This post has been edited by an administrator
Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 19:03 - Nov 3 with 1270 viewsDarran

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 18:46 - Nov 3 by ymaohyd

?

Ignore it mate.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 19:29 - Nov 3 with 1211 viewsItchySphincter

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 13:45 - Nov 3 by Private_Partz

If the forum had been for gun runners or drug dealers the term 'at any cost' could be very worrying. As it was said on the Football Only Board of the main forum of a football club I would have thought it was obvious the comment referred to football matters only. I am at a loss to think what you thought I was referring to. I hope my other posts show that I am in fact a left wing pacifist so violence is outers.
Anyway apology accepted plus I have been nice to you on another thread :-)

Well you saying PL at any cost suggests to me that you meant PL at any cost. Please excuse my ignorance.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 20:28 - Nov 3 with 1143 viewsNookiejack

Anyone have a view if fair value of Yank's circa £75m sterling investment (£68m + say a premium of circa £7m for the voting rights on 11% residual shares) has fallen due to decline in sterling v $ since 21st July 16 (Yes improved a bit today)?

Say if sterling has fallen by 5% then does this mean their investment has have fallen by £4m - just due to exchange rate fall. May have put some hedges in place - although would you do this for potentially long term investment.

They don't appear to be doing too well at the moment, relegation looming, possible loss on exchange rate, rumours of unfair dismissal claims against 2 long term employees (that could be quite costly if goes against them/(21% Trust as well)).

Fans quite likely to actively start protesting if our decline on the pitch continues - harming their brand in US.

Probably high chance of legal action just about to start against them - which presumably will tie their money up for a wee while - which could lead to further losses on their investment if we go into a downward spiral. (Some on here saying we currently would struggle in the Championship).

Wonder how they communicate all this back to their own investors. Will their investors give them money for future Sports investments the way this is going?

Meanwhile multi millionaires Jenkins, Dinnen and Morgan praying for a home win against Man U on Sunday. Come on you Swans they will be thinking to themselves inside!!!
Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 20:33 - Nov 3 with 1129 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 18:46 - Nov 3 by ymaohyd

?

What I said

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 21:21 - Nov 3 with 1039 viewsLoyal

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 09:56 - Nov 3 by MoscowJack

Another thing that I can't quite understand is, if the rumours of poor training were true, why HJ just didn't sit him down and fix the problem.

HJ used to attend a lot of training when Martinez, Sousa, Brodge, Laudrup etc were in charge so he must know what good training looks like.

If it was effecting the team's fitness and ability to win games, I can't imagine it would have been that hard to make change or improvements from within.

It makes me start to believe that rumours were leaked in order to explain the choice of bringing in Bob, especially if you look at FG's points record for us in 2016.

Huw was busy recruiting players, sorting out the paperwork for the sale and saying nothing to everyone to be doing that as well.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024