Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What have the Romans ever done for us? 21:26 - Nov 6 with 14561 viewsxmastree

Remember the 'life of Brian' some of you ungratefull arseholes sound like that group.

1. The directors/shareholders saved the club from Bankruptcy and from oblivion from the football league (i.e Newport)!

2. During those struggles not only did they give of their time freely they also invested a significant sum of money to ensure it's continued survival!

3. HJ and the board then guided us through the divisions and up to the Premier league.

4. The board not only did that but also through wise investments on the field they were able to not only keep us in the Premier League but also to win a major Cup,the 1st in the clubs history!

5. As if that wasn't enough we were also able to sample the delights of a European campaign!

And before anyone asks I am not a shareholder/son/ or relative of any of the board but an appreciative supporter of our football club and conversely to the board for the journey they took us on.

Cheers guys and good luck for the future!

This post has been edited by an administrator
What have the Romans ever done for us? on 17:27 - Dec 22 with 1761 viewsperchrockjack

I'm three quarters through the scind bottle of champagne here in magnificent Leeds.

Bradford wS great too.

Frankly, looking around Leeds it makes you think a powerhouse city has a basket case for a club .

I feel so sad we face ignominy and have failed to improve our structure ,profile and commercial side.

I'm past being angry so I'm hoping Chrissy ,his chums and all fans give the cretin that is hue Jenkins the most vile personal filthy abuse. This would include any of his family and friends.

My club is dying and this guy has single handedly killed it stone dead .

Don't let it die on the vine friends.,

Pplease be angry ,stand the feck up, be obnoxious, be fronting up.

It's my anniversary today and my beautiful brave wife has given me a peck on the cheek and said don't worry about thecswans as they re notvworryong about up you.

She needs a seeing too.

Love you all

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

What have the Romans ever done for us? on 18:35 - Dec 22 with 1673 viewsmorningstar

What have the Romans ever done for us? on 17:19 - Dec 22 by TheResurrection

Fack me, I've only just seen this thread...

Tenko, is this you mate? Xmastree? If so, what's the main purpose of this thread? Are you just trying to bring some sort of harmony back to SCFC?

We appreciate all the Directirs have done for us, you included, if this indeed is you, but you're not dull enough to not be able to see why we are all so angry, surely?

All that pales into a massive black hole of insignificance the way they have made sure they set themselves and family up financially at the expense of the Club itself and the fans.

Send me a PM if this is you and you want to take this off site.

It's him alright. The content in his posts has narrowed it down so much that it couldn't possibly be anyone else, unless he's lying in the posts he's made which makes anything he says and the views he holds totally irrelevant. I'm shocked, and truly gutted. As i said last night, i honestly thought he was better than this.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

What have the Romans ever done for us? on 18:42 - Dec 22 with 1650 viewsWatchman

What have the Romans ever done for us? on 21:52 - Nov 6 by xmastree

That's very mature Warwick! Armchair supporters are the lifeblood of our club.

Well if the stadium got expanded rather than the money used to line pockets they would not be armchair supporters! STFU!

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

What have the Romans ever done for us? on 18:44 - Dec 22 with 1641 viewsSwanjaxs

What have the Romans ever done for us? on 17:19 - Dec 22 by TheResurrection

Fack me, I've only just seen this thread...

Tenko, is this you mate? Xmastree? If so, what's the main purpose of this thread? Are you just trying to bring some sort of harmony back to SCFC?

We appreciate all the Directirs have done for us, you included, if this indeed is you, but you're not dull enough to not be able to see why we are all so angry, surely?

All that pales into a massive black hole of insignificance the way they have made sure they set themselves and family up financially at the expense of the Club itself and the fans.

Send me a PM if this is you and you want to take this off site.

Why take it "off site" mate? Xmastree seems quite happy to discuss things on this forum....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

What have the Romans ever done for us? on 15:52 - Feb 20 with 1425 viewsLandore_Jack

Just seen this thread. Xmastree you are deluded.

"HJ and the board then guided us through the divisions and up to the Premier league."
Err...Flynn, Jackett, Martinez, Sousa, and Rodgers all played their part in helping the club progress. The fact that some weren't mentioned in JTAK is a disgrace.

"The board not only did that but also through wise investments on the field they were able to not only keep us in the Premier League but also to win a major Cup,the 1st in the clubs history!"
The signings by the former managers including Laudrup contributed to a successful team.

"IMHO the directors had gone as far as they could with the finances that were available to them and maybe had a reality check in January when we were looking shakey?"
They were desperate to sell because they thought the club would be relegated. They purposely excluded the Trust because they thought deal would collapse, like it did with Moores and Noell. It was all about greed. Including the Trust in talks may have devalued their shares as well. HJ & the board messed up on recruitment which contributed to the club's downfall. Saying that they took it as far as they could financially is wrong. We are yet to see any evidence of investment from the Americans. In fact, the club has recently taken out a £9M bank loan from Santander.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2017 20:13]

#backtojack

What have the Romans ever done for us? on 16:53 - Feb 20 with 1370 viewswaynekerr55

What have the Romans ever done for us? on 15:52 - Feb 20 by Landore_Jack

Just seen this thread. Xmastree you are deluded.

"HJ and the board then guided us through the divisions and up to the Premier league."
Err...Flynn, Jackett, Martinez, Sousa, and Rodgers all played their part in helping the club progress. The fact that some weren't mentioned in JTAK is a disgrace.

"The board not only did that but also through wise investments on the field they were able to not only keep us in the Premier League but also to win a major Cup,the 1st in the clubs history!"
The signings by the former managers including Laudrup contributed to a successful team.

"IMHO the directors had gone as far as they could with the finances that were available to them and maybe had a reality check in January when we were looking shakey?"
They were desperate to sell because they thought the club would be relegated. They purposely excluded the Trust because they thought deal would collapse, like it did with Moores and Noell. It was all about greed. Including the Trust in talks may have devalued their shares as well. HJ & the board messed up on recruitment which contributed to the club's downfall. Saying that they took it as far as they could financially is wrong. We are yet to see any evidence of investment from the Americans. In fact, the club has recently taken out a £9M bank loan from Santander.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2017 20:13]

Nah matey, you've got it all wrong. Dineen, Jenkins, Van Zweeden et al. are all Swansea til they die mun. They love the club so much that they sold it to the first monkeys that ponied up the cash after falling for their bullshït Jack to a King self promotion

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

What have the Romans ever done for us? on 23:30 - Feb 1 with 885 viewsexiledclaseboy

Bumpety bump.

Poll: Tory leader

What have the Romans ever done for us? on 05:18 - Feb 2 with 814 viewsCaptain_Sham

What have the Romans ever done for us? on 23:30 - Feb 1 by exiledclaseboy

Bumpety bump.

Its just a ride.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024