Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The one thing that can save us... 15:42 - Nov 7 with 4586 viewsTheResurrection

The only thing that can save us now is probably the most unlikely thing to happen.

There's an argument for certain that we need Jenkins now more than ever, but for me it wasn't Jenkins that was really to praise for our most successful time.

It was Martinez.

Jenkins and Co. were winging it until he came along and changed our club root and branch and when Jenkins hasn't been a complete arrogant fool, he's actually tried to appoint managers in Martinez image ever since.

So....we don't need Jenkins per se, but what we do need is a manager who will be allowed to do his own thing, with funds of course, and at least give us a fighting chance at staying up.

We don't need Jenkins to instruct the Yanks to do this and who it should be, they should be clever enough to be able to look at our past and other clubs and make that call themselves.

The Trust, however, should be shouting this from the rooftops as it's our money and future at stake here, too.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The one thing that can save us... on 15:44 - Nov 7 with 3720 viewswaynekerr55

I'd agree to an extent, however given the state of our defence the last thing we need is the duplicitous one back.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The one thing that can save us... on 15:51 - Nov 7 with 3659 viewsLeonWasGod

"they should be clever enough to be able to look at our past and other clubs and make that call themselves"

You'd like to think so. But in the case against the accused, I give you Bob Bradley.

In defense of the trust they have been distracted by having to deal with other nonsense, when absolutely they should be focussing on what is happening on the pitch and at the club now.
The one thing that can save us... on 16:20 - Nov 7 with 3544 viewsTheResurrection

By the way, I'm not advocating the return of Martinez as such, just someone capable of lifting the club whilst being in total charge of on field matters.

It's up to the Americans to really invest some time into this thought process and truly evaluate the skill's of Bob Bradley.

I mean, where we are now looks completely ominous, and what a risk to employ a rookie like him.

This needs to be fully addressed and quick if we are to have any chance.

But first we have to establish how marginalised Jenkins has become. He'll know deep down how much he's screwed up.

Also, how much money have they got to invest come January?

Pity all this wasn't looked at before selling though eh Jenkins you rat!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

The one thing that can save us... on 16:23 - Nov 7 with 3516 viewsPozuelosSideys

The one thing that can save us... on 16:20 - Nov 7 by TheResurrection

By the way, I'm not advocating the return of Martinez as such, just someone capable of lifting the club whilst being in total charge of on field matters.

It's up to the Americans to really invest some time into this thought process and truly evaluate the skill's of Bob Bradley.

I mean, where we are now looks completely ominous, and what a risk to employ a rookie like him.

But first we have to establish how marginalised Jenkins has become. He'll know deep down how much he's screwed up.

Do we have a strong enough playing squad currently to stay up?

Do we trust Jenkins et all tp spend wisely in Jaunary to try and keep us up?

Do we prefer they spent nothing? (i personally dont think they have or want to spend any of their hard-earned myself)

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The one thing that can save us... on 16:28 - Nov 7 with 3482 viewsmax936

The way things are going on the field, its looking very unlikely that they'll spend any money, unless we can get some pts on the board and soon, I think the last thing we need right now is this international break, due to us losing a few important players like Siggy, Montero and Ki.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2016 16:31]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The one thing that can save us... on 16:35 - Nov 7 with 3421 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The one thing that can save us... on 16:28 - Nov 7 by max936

The way things are going on the field, its looking very unlikely that they'll spend any money, unless we can get some pts on the board and soon, I think the last thing we need right now is this international break, due to us losing a few important players like Siggy, Montero and Ki.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2016 16:31]

After every set of Internationals the returning players have been worse.
It does not look good at all.
The one thing that can save us... on 16:37 - Nov 7 with 3406 viewsmax936

The one thing that can save us... on 16:35 - Nov 7 by A_Fans_Dad

After every set of Internationals the returning players have been worse.
It does not look good at all.

Didn't Montero comeback injured the last time? hopefully he won't go this time.

The one thing that can save us... on 17:47 - Nov 7 with 3161 viewsnantywatcher

The one thing that can save us... on 16:37 - Nov 7 by max936

Montero an "important player?" I'm off for a lie down!
Login to get fewer ads

The one thing that can save us... on 17:58 - Nov 7 with 3099 viewsJackofdreambeach

Would agree .

All the strong values thrown away . Greed and lack of transparency the outcome.

Can anyone rescue the sinking ship?
The one thing that can save us... on 19:11 - Nov 7 with 2860 viewsmax936

The one thing that can save us... on 17:47 - Nov 7 by nantywatcher

Montero an "important player?" I'm off for a lie down!

I was trying to savage some positivity

Salvage even
[Post edited 7 Nov 2016 19:12]

The one thing that can save us... on 19:16 - Nov 7 with 2823 views3swan

The one thing that can save us... on 16:37 - Nov 7 by max936

Could be that he hasn't

http://sportwitness.co.uk/doctor-explains-injury-manchester-united-beat-swansea-
The one thing that can save us... on 19:17 - Nov 7 with 2810 viewsGowerjack

Have to agree with everything you've said here.

Bradley and Jenkins need to shipped out and replaced with someone with experience and contacts pronto.

The status quo will send us down.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The one thing that can save us... on 19:20 - Nov 7 with 2785 viewsperchrockjack

Won't be one thing but many.

We are all giving opinion safe in the knowledge if we re wrong we won't lose job.

Frankly, I've no idea at all.

All opinions on here count for nowt if the precious feckers wearing our shirt arent arsed.

I'm glad I'm not in my twenties ,for sure, as I d be seeking out these cretins for a Kirkby kiss.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The one thing that can save us... on 19:28 - Nov 7 with 2724 viewsTheResurrection

The other thing that needs to be scrutinised and pointed out quickly is Bradleys history in the transfer market.

It must be next to non existent.

Forget his time in club football in the States, that counts for nothing. The rest of it has been managing countries apart from a non league club in Norway and 2nd division in bloody France.

Do the math Levien it's not rocket science.

The one thing that can save us... on 19:33 - Nov 7 with 2673 viewsGowerjack

The one thing that can save us... on 19:28 - Nov 7 by TheResurrection

The other thing that needs to be scrutinised and pointed out quickly is Bradleys history in the transfer market.

It must be next to non existent.

Forget his time in club football in the States, that counts for nothing. The rest of it has been managing countries apart from a non league club in Norway and 2nd division in bloody France.

Do the math Levien it's not rocket science.

Agreed.

And lets keep Jenkins well away as well.

Plastic since 1974

The one thing that can save us... on 19:34 - Nov 7 with 2662 viewsperchrockjack

Wherever we are in January ,I believe we should have in place a manager of stature able and willing to right our club should we fall into the championship. If he s not able to keep us up ,then he would rid our club of the appalling dross with extended contracts and source a quality player to build team around.

Some job , but Newcastle shown how to do it albeit with a board and chairman still despised.

Alternatively ,hire a true bruiser with experience of prem league and reward with massive bonus to keep us up.

Alladyce all day long

The one thing that can save us... on 19:38 - Nov 7 with 2627 viewsGowerjack

The one thing that can save us... on 19:34 - Nov 7 by perchrockjack

Wherever we are in January ,I believe we should have in place a manager of stature able and willing to right our club should we fall into the championship. If he s not able to keep us up ,then he would rid our club of the appalling dross with extended contracts and source a quality player to build team around.

Some job , but Newcastle shown how to do it albeit with a board and chairman still despised.

Alternatively ,hire a true bruiser with experience of prem league and reward with massive bonus to keep us up.

Alladyce all day long

Yes one more crook's not going to make much difference

He'll fit right in

Plastic since 1974

The one thing that can save us... on 19:40 - Nov 7 with 2617 viewsperchrockjack

Frankly, if he keeps us up who cares.

Can't think of anyone else free. Can you

The one thing that can save us... on 19:41 - Nov 7 with 2604 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The one thing that can save us... on 19:17 - Nov 7 by Gowerjack

Have to agree with everything you've said here.

Bradley and Jenkins need to shipped out and replaced with someone with experience and contacts pronto.

The status quo will send us down.

Tutumulu and Laudrup would do me

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The one thing that can save us... on 19:47 - Nov 7 with 2543 viewsGowerjack

The one thing that can save us... on 19:41 - Nov 7 by Brynmill_Jack

Tutumulu and Laudrup would do me

Michu
JDG
Chico Flores

Plastic since 1974

The one thing that can save us... on 19:50 - Nov 7 with 2510 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The one thing that can save us... on 19:47 - Nov 7 by Gowerjack

Michu
JDG
Chico Flores

Aye. Those were the days.......................................

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The one thing that can save us... on 19:51 - Nov 7 with 2503 viewsKennedy

Nearly 8 Years....My goodness

HT/FT of the game in other videos
[Post edited 7 Nov 2016 19:58]

Just call me JFK

The one thing that can save us... on 20:13 - Nov 7 with 2400 viewslondonlisa2001

Assuming that T2C isn't saying that Roberto himself should come back, but rather that we need a management team that is capable of root and branch overhaul of everything to do with the playing side of the club, I couldn't agree more.

Yesterday, 1st half, was one of the few times I've ever been ashamed of our team. I wasn't ashamed when we were utter bilge in the fourth division, when our players were simply not good enough. I wasn't ashamed when we've played games like Man City first game in the premier league and were thumped. I've never been ashamed when I've been the only supporter of a team like the Swans surrounded by Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs, Man Utd supporters in London. Never.

But yesterday, 1st half, I was ashamed.

The lack of shape, quality, effort was frankly an embarrassment. And Bradley just stood there. Everyone in the ground could see that we set up to limit the hiding. Their full backs roamed at will, due to our lack of width. Pogba, for all his quality, had the freedom of the park, not once was he closed down. The two up front were like statues - it comes to something when you yearn for Danny Graham. It was simply shocking.

Yesterday was toxic.

We should be crawling on our hands and knees to Marcelino, turned down because he can't speak English in favour of a man that can't speak football, or De Boer, or someone, anyone, that can grab our squad by the scruff of the neck, and tell them that is simply not good enough and set them up in a way that means that we can, at least, compete.

Although I understand the sentiment, appointing someone like Allardyce just kicks the problem into the long grass. We need to rediscover ourselves, our philosophy, the way of being us.

We want our bloody club back.

And by the way - we cannot ever get it back as long as the leeches sit in the directors'' box. They have to go. Now.
The one thing that can save us... on 20:17 - Nov 7 with 2360 viewsWarwickHunt

It's almost worth having Allardyce just so he'd tell Jenkins to "fook off, yer nosey tw@t" at the training ground.
The one thing that can save us... on 20:22 - Nov 7 with 2334 viewsJackBaston

I'd honestly take Sousa back right now, just so we can try and keep some clean sheets
I think we need a manger who'll come in and make us difficult to beat, like a Pulis or an Allardyce, and then the rest will come back

And believe me i never thought id say that about Sousa after a cold January watching us against Coventry
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024