Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our rivals next fixtures - how many points will they get? 17:10 - Nov 7 with 1728 viewsGlyn1

OK - I'm clutching at straws here, but some of our rivals are now getting their own tough sequence of matches.

West Ham's next 4 matches are Spurs (away), Man Utd (away), Arsenal (home) and Liverpool (away). My own prediction is that they'll get zero points out of a possible 12.

Crystal Palace's next 6 matches are Man City (away), Swansea (away), Southampton (home), Hull (away), Man Utd (home) and Chelsea (home). We have to pray that they lose their first three matches including against us. My own prediction is they beat Hull and lose the rest, for 3 points out of a possible 18.

And yes, if we play as badly as we did on Saturday then we'll be relegated anyway, but I'm still clutching on to these straws for as long as possible.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2016 17:12]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Our rivals next fixtures - how many points will they get? on 20:36 - Nov 7 with 1597 viewsJackBaston

Theres no point looking at other teams until we get to within 3 points of them, we're a few wins away from even giving them a challenge

Palace at home in a few weeks is already a 6 pointer, so maybe ask this question after then?
Our rivals next fixtures - how many points will they get? on 20:55 - Nov 7 with 1570 viewsjack2jack

We can't rely on other to mess up or do us a favour,weve got to sort ourselves out and fast.Were already playing catch up. But hope some will go on a slide.
Our rivals next fixtures - how many points will they get? on 21:11 - Nov 7 with 1548 viewsJoe_bradshaw

How many points will they get?

More than us without doubt if Bob remains in charge.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Our rivals next fixtures - how many points will they get? on 21:12 - Nov 7 with 1543 viewsBloodyhills

Our rivals next fixtures - how many points will they get? on 21:11 - Nov 7 by Joe_bradshaw

How many points will they get?

More than us without doubt if Bob remains in charge.

It's all about us and whether we can start playing like a team and picking up points. If we don't then it matters not what the others do.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Our rivals next fixtures - how many points will they get? on 21:31 - Nov 7 with 1506 viewsShonky

If we average 1 point a game we have a slim chance of staying up. Unfortunately I cant see us averaging a point a month.

Its just a ride...

Our rivals next fixtures - how many points will they get? on 21:43 - Nov 7 with 1481 viewsLeonWasGod

Our rivals next fixtures - how many points will they get? on 21:31 - Nov 7 by Shonky

If we average 1 point a game we have a slim chance of staying up. Unfortunately I cant see us averaging a point a month.

Not from here we haven't. We need 1.2 pts per game from now on to reach 38 points. That would give us a fighting chance.

That's doable of course, as the worse record we had before this season was 1.1, but normally we've been averaging around 1.4. But that means we need seasons like before and we look a long way off that.
Our rivals next fixtures - how many points will they get? on 22:08 - Nov 7 with 1451 viewsOldjack

more than us that's all you need to know

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Our rivals next fixtures - how many points will they get? on 07:09 - Nov 8 with 1326 viewsdameedna

Good news about West Ham.

Our fixtures look okay and aside from United, Southampton we have looked like we could turn a corner with the right set up and putting away our chances eg Gylfi van De horn, good to see Mike getting one in.

Stoke and United were expected.

I see Fer as the man to rough up the middle unless we put Amat or Mawson in there which would be too far for even Bradley to risk.

We need Fer and Borja and maybe Llorente to throw us a lifeline. Even Cork if he can get involved and lead the team.

Gylfi seems to be playing an influential role he needs to improve his defensive game which I think he can.

In the Stoke game I saw Fer having a go at Bony. For me he needed amat and Freddie in there with him.

I know it is also clutching but we need to.play Naughton/Taylor, amat, Freddie and Kingsley and stick with them.

Cant really think of other teams as on current form we are the worst and need to settle and improve which Villa never did and were better. Tough times.
Login to get fewer ads

Our rivals next fixtures - how many points will they get? on 22:41 - Nov 20 with 1136 viewsGlyn1

Nice to see West Ham and Palace playing well and still losing.

Our rivals next fixtures - how many points will they get? on 22:44 - Nov 20 with 1129 viewsgrfn

Our rivals next fixtures - how many points will they get? on 22:41 - Nov 20 by Glyn1

Nice to see West Ham and Palace playing well and still losing.

I would be happy to see them playing bad and losing - considering we will face them in a few next fixtures. I am more worried about Sunderland
Our rivals next fixtures - how many points will they get? on 23:02 - Nov 20 with 1098 viewsharryhpalmer

Our rivals next fixtures - how many points will they get? on 22:44 - Nov 20 by grfn

I would be happy to see them playing bad and losing - considering we will face them in a few next fixtures. I am more worried about Sunderland

Waltham just posted a story which shows that only four teams have survived after as bad a start to a season as we have — and they all recorded big results in the 13th game.

So if there was ever a time to win...

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Our rivals next fixtures - how many points will they get? on 12:00 - Nov 21 with 950 viewsLord_Bony

Our rivals next fixtures - how many points will they get? on 22:44 - Nov 20 by grfn

Sunderland have finally got their act together. With Defoe they now look very impressive,I doubt they will be in the relegation zone at the end of the season.

We ve got to find that clinical finishing from somewhere,most of the teams around us seem to be improving their game.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Our rivals next fixtures - how many points will they get? on 18:29 - Dec 11 with 692 viewsGlyn1

So West Ham got 2 points out of a possible 12 (draws v Liverpool & Man Utd), and Palace got 4 (beating Southampton and drawing with Hull). Their next two matches are Man Utd and Chelsea.

Our rivals next fixtures - how many points will they get? on 19:54 - Dec 11 with 547 viewsswan_si

Palace -
Man utd H
Chelsea H
Watford A

Hull -
Spurs A
W Ham A
Man City H

Sunderland -
Chelsea H
Watford H
Man utd A

W Ham -
Burnley H
Hull H
Swans A

Boro -
L pool H
Swans H
Burnley A

Super Swans -
W Brom A
Boro A
W Ham H
Great opportunity for us to get a few points on the board and even pull away from 3 or 4 teams, onward and upward.
COYS
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024