Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
President Trump 03:15 - Nov 9 with 23043 viewsTummer_from_Texas

THIS could actually happen. Florida is his. Ohio too.

If he takes Michigan, it could be all over for HRC.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

President Trump on 15:44 - Jan 18 with 970 viewsTummer_from_Texas

President Trump on 14:41 - Jan 18 by swanjackal

Despite being a slogan often used by Bill Clinton during his 1992 campaign also. "Make America Great Again" has been used numerous times either side of the political divide, or derivatives of it.

A meaningless platitude said to instill a sense of pride of nation, and convince those in attendance that they are the nations best option.

I'm sure if you went back to ancient democratic civilizations, this statement, or a derivative of it, would have been employed throughout.

Yet hypocrite Bill, in a pathetic reach, claimed that his own slogan somehow became a "racist" to say during this campaign. From my sister's article:

Her husband, former president Bill Clinton, went so far as to declare it a racist dog whistle.

“I’m actually old enough to remember the good old days, and they weren’t all that good in many ways,” he said at a rally in Orlando. “That message where ‘I’ll give you America great again’ is if you’re a white Southerner, you know exactly what it means, don’t you?”

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

President Trump on 16:31 - Jan 18 with 955 viewsswanjackal

President Trump on 15:44 - Jan 18 by Tummer_from_Texas

Yet hypocrite Bill, in a pathetic reach, claimed that his own slogan somehow became a "racist" to say during this campaign. From my sister's article:

Her husband, former president Bill Clinton, went so far as to declare it a racist dog whistle.

“I’m actually old enough to remember the good old days, and they weren’t all that good in many ways,” he said at a rally in Orlando. “That message where ‘I’ll give you America great again’ is if you’re a white Southerner, you know exactly what it means, don’t you?”

And, with Trump being a northern "Yankee", it does not apply so much as if it was uttered by a genuine white southerner, surely.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

President Trump on 16:58 - Jan 18 with 944 viewsHighjack

President Trump on 14:25 - Jan 18 by Tummer_from_Texas

A little shameless bragging if I may: in spite of her association with the left-leaning Washington Post, my sister Karen got 30 minutes with the PEOTUS. Here is that exclusive interview.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/how-donald-trump-came-up-with-make-ameri

I hope she didn't get grabbed.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

President Trump on 04:29 - Jan 19 with 875 viewssnork44

President Trump on 16:58 - Jan 18 by Highjack

I hope she didn't get grabbed.

I don't know about her being grabbed , but the last time anyone saw Hillary, the poor woman was huddled in a corner ,gibbering the words 'It should have been mine,I had it won!' Over and over again like a mantra with Chelsea kneeling by her with giant box of tissues and Bill sitting in a chair looking up 'hookers r us' on his iPhone.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2017 11:56]

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

President Trump on 11:43 - Jan 19 with 836 viewsswanjackal

President Trump on 04:29 - Jan 19 by snork44

I don't know about her being grabbed , but the last time anyone saw Hillary, the poor woman was huddled in a corner ,gibbering the words 'It should have been mine,I had it won!' Over and over again like a mantra with Chelsea kneeling by her with giant box of tissues and Bill sitting in a chair looking up 'hookers r us' on his iPhone.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2017 11:56]

Maybe if she went to the debates wearing this (sans panties), he may have

Ohhhhhhhhhh, you mean the election itself :p

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024