Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Supporters Trust want any free message to go in Jack Swan magazine? 13:27 - Nov 14 with 3058 viewsJackSwanTV

Thought I'd put this here as getting no reply from Trust direct. I know jack swan magazine is seen as a message from Satan to many people on here but I have always offered Phil and (previously) huw the chance to put a message to our readers anytime they liked and that hasn't changed. The magazine is going to printers at end of this week if anything wants to go in it. I did print the address to the supporters trust in last months issue and also this letter to the trust itself.

http://jackswan.co.uk/dear-supporters-trust-embrace-ffs/

Poll: Should Jack Swan magazine be proof read or is the spelling mistakes a part of it
Blog: Interview with Freestone, Alsop plus Phil Sumbler in the New Jack Swan. Issue #21.

Supporters Trust want any free message to go in Jack Swan magazine? on 13:55 - Nov 14 with 3010 viewsE20Jack

Don't listen to the people that knock you. Folk tend to not take too kindly to entrepreneurship for some reason. Keep it up I say and I think the Trust would do well to take you up on that offer. The more people that know about our plight the better.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Supporters Trust want any free message to go in Jack Swan magazine? on 13:56 - Nov 14 with 3003 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Briefly state just how Huw and the others screwed the club over. The more people who know, the stronger our position is.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Supporters Trust want any free message to go in Jack Swan magazine? on 14:06 - Nov 14 with 2983 viewsDarran

I never realised the load of wànk was still going.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Supporters Trust want any free message to go in Jack Swan magazine? on 14:24 - Nov 14 with 2942 viewsMurph75

Supporters Trust want any free message to go in Jack Swan magazine? on 13:55 - Nov 14 by E20Jack

Don't listen to the people that knock you. Folk tend to not take too kindly to entrepreneurship for some reason. Keep it up I say and I think the Trust would do well to take you up on that offer. The more people that know about our plight the better.

In fairness I wouldn't really want to be associated with this magazine or whatever it is. So you can understand the trust not taking him up on his offer.

It's not about people knocking them for entrepreneurship as you put it. Its more to do with the content and views of the publication.
Supporters Trust want any free message to go in Jack Swan magazine? on 14:38 - Nov 14 with 2918 viewsE20Jack

Supporters Trust want any free message to go in Jack Swan magazine? on 14:24 - Nov 14 by Murph75

In fairness I wouldn't really want to be associated with this magazine or whatever it is. So you can understand the trust not taking him up on his offer.

It's not about people knocking them for entrepreneurship as you put it. Its more to do with the content and views of the publication.

The content is fine from my point of view for a free mag. For example if the Trust took up their offer - then the content would be a view from the Trust getting out to many people in the area regarding our plight. Not sure how that can be seen as a bad thing in both content and concept.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Supporters Trust want any free message to go in Jack Swan magazine? on 14:39 - Nov 14 with 2911 viewsStarsky

It's 'clique' not 'click'

It's just the internet, init.

Supporters Trust want any free message to go in Jack Swan magazine? on 14:44 - Nov 14 with 2903 viewsGowerjack

Could you please put

"Sack Bob Bradley"

On the cover in great big huge feckin letters.

Thank you.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Supporters Trust want any free message to go in Jack Swan magazine? on 19:04 - Nov 14 with 2750 viewsPhil_S

I was going to say I was surprised to read the article at the link but then I realised I was saddened that you went to print on something which basically doesn't have much substance

You interviewed me about a year or so ago - and a good interview I thought it was where every question was answered whether critical or not. I don't recall any offers of "air space" being spurned by the Trust - I can see what the chances are of getting something in by the end of the week but that's a tight timescale given other commitments
Login to get fewer ads

Supporters Trust want any free message to go in Jack Swan magazine? on 19:14 - Nov 14 with 2730 viewsDarran

Supporters Trust want any free message to go in Jack Swan magazine? on 19:04 - Nov 14 by Phil_S

I was going to say I was surprised to read the article at the link but then I realised I was saddened that you went to print on something which basically doesn't have much substance

You interviewed me about a year or so ago - and a good interview I thought it was where every question was answered whether critical or not. I don't recall any offers of "air space" being spurned by the Trust - I can see what the chances are of getting something in by the end of the week but that's a tight timescale given other commitments

The blokes a total prick,when was the last time anyone on here criticised nonce.com for having a go at the Trust?

SOTB can't write a post without calling people names.

Supporters Trust want any free message to go in Jack Swan magazine? on 19:25 - Nov 14 with 2697 viewsNeiltheTaylor

That little whine was painful to read.

How about being a bit less self important and come up with an article all by yourself?

Or if you're still desperate for copy, formulate some questions for the new supporter director rather then talk about the old one as if he was still in place?

I'm sure T2C will give you something to chew on if you're still desperate for supporter views.

Then again, you considering planet Swans as a single entity all in agreement; maybe publishing, or even reading comprehension are not your strong point.
[Post edited 14 Nov 2016 19:26]

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Supporters Trust want any free message to go in Jack Swan magazine? on 21:16 - Nov 14 with 2554 viewsJackSwanTV

Supporters Trust want any free message to go in Jack Swan magazine? on 19:04 - Nov 14 by Phil_S

The offer of space is and will aways be open to the trust. I'm not going to enter a name calling game on here and will leave things to you but would seriously ask the question to whether you think Darran (and others) labelling anyone and everyone 'pricks' is good for this site and/or the trust? I certainly can't be arsed for it.

Poll: Should Jack Swan magazine be proof read or is the spelling mistakes a part of it
Blog: Interview with Freestone, Alsop plus Phil Sumbler in the New Jack Swan. Issue #21.

Supporters Trust want any free message to go in Jack Swan magazine? on 21:48 - Nov 14 with 2509 viewsbuilthjack

It's a good read

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Supporters Trust want any free message to go in Jack Swan magazine? on 21:52 - Nov 14 with 2495 viewsDarran

Supporters Trust want any free message to go in Jack Swan magazine? on 21:16 - Nov 14 by JackSwanTV

The offer of space is and will aways be open to the trust. I'm not going to enter a name calling game on here and will leave things to you but would seriously ask the question to whether you think Darran (and others) labelling anyone and everyone 'pricks' is good for this site and/or the trust? I certainly can't be arsed for it.

Good go away.

Supporters Trust want any free message to go in Jack Swan magazine? on 21:55 - Nov 14 with 2482 viewsPhil_S

Supporters Trust want any free message to go in Jack Swan magazine? on 21:16 - Nov 14 by JackSwanTV

YOu have my contact details so if you can let me know any print deadlines more in advance then I am sure we will be happy to contribute something
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024