Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Left early? 17:27 - Nov 26 with 5442 viewsJackfath

Serves you right you utter minge.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Left early? on 17:29 - Nov 26 with 3626 viewsNeiltheTaylor

It was only the most important game we had in years and an utter classic in drama

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Left early? on 17:29 - Nov 26 with 3620 viewsLoyal

Your pupils won't like hearing that.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Left early? on 17:31 - Nov 26 with 3611 viewsOldjack

FUK OFF !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Left early? on 17:32 - Nov 26 with 3607 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Left early? on 17:31 - Nov 26 by Oldjack

FUK OFF !

Hahaha

Have you seen the goals yet?

Left early? on 17:36 - Nov 26 with 3569 viewsLeonWasGod

Innit. Bloke next to me spent 80 minutes saying how sh*t we were then cleared off. Shame
Left early? on 18:01 - Nov 26 with 3474 viewsNeiltheTaylor

If you can't be entertained by that you are dead inside

Left early? on 18:03 - Nov 26 with 3441 viewsOldjack

Left early? on 17:32 - Nov 26 by NeiltheTaylor

Hahaha

Have you seen the goals yet?

no ,I'm gonna wait until MOTD now

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Left early? on 20:46 - Nov 26 with 3263 viewsJackfath

Left early? on 17:29 - Nov 26 by Loyal

Your pupils won't like hearing that.

Yes they would you lemming.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

Left early? on 21:12 - Nov 26 with 3192 viewscockneyswan

For once I have to agree with you Fath, I couldn't believe it when hundreds of the plastics began leaving (to watch the egg I'm guessing) after the Palace 4th , we were losing by one goal with at least ten minutes left still plenty of time to at least get a draw. And now we all know what actually happened!! Serves them all right 😂😂😂
Left early? on 21:24 - Nov 26 with 3148 viewsDarran

Left early? on 21:12 - Nov 26 by cockneyswan

For once I have to agree with you Fath, I couldn't believe it when hundreds of the plastics began leaving (to watch the egg I'm guessing) after the Palace 4th , we were losing by one goal with at least ten minutes left still plenty of time to at least get a draw. And now we all know what actually happened!! Serves them all right 😂😂😂

They should stay away.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Left early? on 21:28 - Nov 26 with 3124 viewsDewi1jack

Left early? on 21:12 - Nov 26 by cockneyswan

When their fourth goal went in I was mightily p1ssed off with our defence.

Then watching all our Premier League Customers leaving when the team could have done with backing made me angry as fug

These customers/ clients of the Swans certainly cannot be classed as fans or supporters.
Look up the meaning of the words you soulless muppets.
Fug off and watch your beloved Liverpool/ Utd etc down the pub.

When the 5th went in I was bouncing.
Then started laughing at the fact the waste of space clients had missed one of the best bits of a really emotionally draining game.
And if that tw@ who told me to sit down is reading this.
Glad you fugged off early and missed the win you plastic c**t.
You're going to get absolute sh1t next game!

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Left early? on 21:28 - Nov 26 with 3119 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

How we get on ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Left early? on 21:31 - Nov 26 with 3108 viewsLoyal

Left early? on 21:24 - Nov 26 by Darran

They should stay away.

Happens everywhere to everyone.
http://www.viewfromablue.com/2012/09/27/leave-it-leavers-a-rant-about-city-fans-

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Left early? on 21:48 - Nov 26 with 3042 viewslifelong

Left early? on 21:28 - Nov 26 by Dewi1jack

Then watching all our Premier League Customers leaving when the team could have done with backing made me angry as fug

These customers/ clients of the Swans certainly cannot be classed as fans or supporters.

Then started laughing at the fact the waste of space clients had missed one of the best bits of a really emotionally draining game.

The vast majority of the one's that left early are the one's that won't be there if we go down.
Left early? on 22:04 - Nov 26 with 3002 viewsOldjack

Left early? on 21:28 - Nov 26 by Dewi1jack

oi oi let me tell you sonny jim ,I left when that fourth went in [guts ripped out] and that's the first time ever i've left that early ,what came to my mind instantly after the goal was those Greedy bastards sucking on their prawn sandwiches .and all of this was down to them ,I felt so angry atm i had to leave

Left early? on 22:11 - Nov 26 with 2968 viewsraynor94

Left early? on 22:04 - Nov 26 by Oldjack

oi oi let me tell you sonny jim ,I left when that fourth went in [guts ripped out] and that's the first time ever i've left that early ,what came to my mind instantly after the goal was those Greedy bastards sucking on their prawn sandwiches .and all of this was down to them ,I felt so angry atm i had to leave

Correct me if I'm wrong, you spend 30 minutes of every game on the concourse, leave alone leaving early

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Left early? on 22:13 - Nov 26 with 2963 viewsDewi1jack

Left early? on 22:04 - Nov 26 by Oldjack

So the team needs backing to the hilt and you leave.
Be a good idea to stick with the fishing methinks

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Left early? on 22:14 - Nov 26 with 2950 viewsDarran

Left early? on 22:11 - Nov 26 by raynor94

Correct me if I'm wrong, you spend 30 minutes of every game on the concourse, leave alone leaving early

Someone I know sees him going to the bar on 30 minutes every game and coming back on 60 minutes,plus today he left on 84 minutes.

All jokes aside people are entitled to do what they want but it's actually pointless being there.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Left early? on 22:19 - Nov 26 with 2921 viewsDewi1jack

Left early? on 21:48 - Nov 26 by lifelong

The vast majority of the one's that left early are the one's that won't be there if we go down.

Give people who want to start bringing their kids/ rest of the family to the games to support us a decent chance of getting tickets then.
Sooner we say bye bye to our Premier League customers and get our fans back/ new fans in the better

Left early? on 22:21 - Nov 26 with 2907 viewsraynor94

Left early? on 22:19 - Nov 26 by Dewi1jack

Give people who want to start bringing their kids/ rest of the family to the games to support us a decent chance of getting tickets then.
Sooner we say bye bye to our Premier League customers and get our fans back/ new fans in the better

100% agree

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Left early? (n/t) on 22:21 - Nov 26 with 2905 viewsPURe_Evil

Left early? on 17:29 - Nov 26 by NeiltheTaylor

It was only the most important game we had in years and an utter classic in drama

I understand you live in America? You are like the USA Perch.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2016 22:23]
Left early? on 22:23 - Nov 26 with 2891 viewsfelixstowe_jack

There are nearly 2000 tickets left for the SUNDERLAND game as they have taken up less than half of their allocation. We need a FULL house to cheer us on.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Left early? on 22:24 - Nov 26 with 2886 viewsPURe_Evil

If you'd been attending before we got to the PL you'd already have said tickets?
Left early? on 22:25 - Nov 26 with 2875 viewsOldjack

plenty of empty seats to be seen today CONFUSED.COM

Left early? on 22:27 - Nov 26 with 2858 viewsPURe_Evil

Left early? on 22:21 - Nov 26 by raynor94

100% agree

Plenty spare today ? Why hasn't he got season tickets from when he w as supporting us in League 1?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024