Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
swans ball number 38 21:08 - Dec 2 with 2083 viewsBYMJacks

the swans are ball number 38 in mondays fa cup draw who would everyone like to have i would like either brighton, blackpool or carlisle away if blackpool and carlisle go through
swans ball number 38 on 21:28 - Dec 2 with 2071 viewsbuilthjack

A nice easy home draw. Let's get through some rounds.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

swans ball number 38 on 21:31 - Dec 2 with 2059 viewsBYMJacks

i would like us to go through and do well but would prefer us doing it away because its no atmosphere in the home cup games down the liberty
swans ball number 38 on 21:34 - Dec 2 with 2053 viewsE20Jack

This is the first year in which I honestly don't care.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

swans ball number 38 on 21:43 - Dec 2 with 2033 viewsSgorioFruit

Newport County for me

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

swans ball number 38 on 21:56 - Dec 2 with 2008 viewsCooperman

I'm away for 3rd round weekend so won't make it home or away.

A good home win against a decent team (Premier League or top half Championship) would do wonders for team and fan morale alike.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

swans ball number 38 on 22:11 - Dec 2 with 1985 viewsbonymine

Home to DC United .....😂😂😂

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

swans ball number 38 on 08:30 - Dec 3 with 1873 viewsWhiterockin

Cardiff home. I love a derby and we won't get one next season as we will probably both be relegated.
swans ball number 38 on 09:39 - Dec 3 with 1838 viewsbuilthjack

swans ball number 38 on 22:11 - Dec 2 by bonymine

Home to DC United .....😂😂😂

So that's DC United v DC United

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

swans ball number 38 on 10:12 - Dec 3 with 1804 viewsPrivate_Partz

Blackpool for me. Another p!ss up in one of my favourite places on earth. Fine bunch of supporters as well.
Seriously though I hope we get a run in the competition by drawing opposition that our second string can make a fist of beating.
We need this competition so Bob and Co can assess the squad talent we have in truly competitive matches. We going to need any starlets to help us in the second half of the season if we are still in touching distance by then.
It is very odd. When we were in the lower divisions we dreamt of drawing Premier League clubs and it never happened. No we can't avoid the B@stards ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

swans ball number 38 on 10:27 - Dec 3 with 1796 viewsLoyal

swans ball number 38 on 21:43 - Dec 2 by SgorioFruit

Newport County for me

Oh the last time.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024