Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Championship 13:01 - Dec 4 with 4231 viewspencoedjack

Would you rather a derby against them up the road or them to be relegated to the 3rd tier ?
Championship on 13:03 - Dec 4 with 2700 views34dfgdf54

Them to be relegated. I never enjoy the derby.
Championship on 13:04 - Dec 4 with 2698 viewsDarran

Them to be relegated derbys these days are shit.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Championship on 13:06 - Dec 4 with 2685 viewsRevJames

We have far too many serious problems of our own to sort out than wishing misfortune on another team, even if it is Cardiff.

Sort ourselves out and you wouldn't need to worry about a derby.
Championship on 13:13 - Dec 4 with 2666 viewspencoedjack

Championship on 13:06 - Dec 4 by RevJames

We have far too many serious problems of our own to sort out than wishing misfortune on another team, even if it is Cardiff.

Sort ourselves out and you wouldn't need to worry about a derby.

I am normally pretty optimistic but I see no way out of this mess

Resigned to the championship next season
Championship on 13:36 - Dec 4 with 2620 views34dfgdf54

Championship on 13:13 - Dec 4 by pencoedjack

I am normally pretty optimistic but I see no way out of this mess

Resigned to the championship next season

You're one of the best posters on here Penc, when you say that, you know we're in the sh*t in a very big way.

I'm more worried about what comes after relegation than relegation itself if that makes sense.
Championship on 13:41 - Dec 4 with 2603 viewspencoedjack

Championship on 13:36 - Dec 4 by 34dfgdf54

You're one of the best posters on here Penc, when you say that, you know we're in the sh*t in a very big way.

I'm more worried about what comes after relegation than relegation itself if that makes sense.

Indeed with the exception of Gylfi the shower of shite we have now is what we will be left with next season

I can't see anyone wanting any of our players and a Newcastlesque taking the championship by storm seems like a pipe dream

Hope I'm wrong
Championship on 13:42 - Dec 4 with 2601 viewsblueytheblue

Championship on 13:36 - Dec 4 by 34dfgdf54

Championship is pretty competitive, any team can beat another on any given day. Usually get one team promoted from League One that is out of their depth, Rotherham this season.

Not convinced you'd plummet further if you did relegate this season ( assuming Bradley goes after that is ).

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Championship on 13:45 - Dec 4 with 2591 views34dfgdf54

Championship on 13:42 - Dec 4 by blueytheblue

Championship is pretty competitive, any team can beat another on any given day. Usually get one team promoted from League One that is out of their depth, Rotherham this season.

Not convinced you'd plummet further if you did relegate this season ( assuming Bradley goes after that is ).

Yanks will strip the club of everything to get their cash back. I'm genuinely concerned of a Pompy style collapse. We have been shafted beyond belief.

As I said earlier, shame on us as supporters for not doing something earlier, it has been clear as day for a few seasons but the rose tinted specs were on big time.
Login to get fewer ads

Championship on 13:49 - Dec 4 with 2567 viewscentrestandswan

We must stay in the Prem' it is vital for the club the fans and for Swansea itself, talk of we will be alright in the Championship or even Div 1 is defeatist talk that should have no place on this or any other Swans web site. We pulled together against Hull when we really were in the shit so we must do the same now. How is not easy but the club must use all it's means to stay at the top table, relegation would mean the end of an era that included Wembly wins , victories against all the big clubs ( except Spurs) continental football. The Prem has it's faults but take a look at some of the Championship half empty grounds and ask yourself "do I really want this at the Liberty?". Rant over have a nice day.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Championship on 13:49 - Dec 4 with 2566 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Championship on 13:45 - Dec 4 by 34dfgdf54

Yanks will strip the club of everything to get their cash back. I'm genuinely concerned of a Pompy style collapse. We have been shafted beyond belief.

As I said earlier, shame on us as supporters for not doing something earlier, it has been clear as day for a few seasons but the rose tinted specs were on big time.

Absolute revisionist nonsense. I feel no shame and I don't expect the majority of our supporters to either. We were hoodwinked and shafted by complete slimebags and their lackeys who came to the fore after the event.

Wear the hair shirt if you like, but I will not and will now cower now either.

A pox on the houses of those who knowingly did this. They have their's coming.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Championship on 13:53 - Dec 4 with 2553 viewsblueytheblue

Championship on 13:45 - Dec 4 by 34dfgdf54

Well... if you relegated you'd surely expect most of your squad to leave pretty quickly anyway wouldn't you? No offence, you're not exactly Newcastle who can keep their top players in the Championship.

If the Yanks make their money having done that, they'd almost certainly want to sell their shares. A debt free club which I believe you are is more marketable, after all. Depending who then takes over, there's no reason you can't rebuild in the Championship.

Championship on 13:56 - Dec 4 with 2545 viewsLoyal

Cardiff aren't even on our radar, my only recent memory of them was the footballing lesson we gave them three years ago, bottom three in a league we haven't played in for six years or so. Totally irrelevant.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Championship on 14:04 - Dec 4 with 2526 viewskarnataka

Being an exile, I really couldn't care less. I've always thought that in general, the rivalry means more to those who live in S Wales than to those who don't but certainly not exclusively and I haven't lived in S Wales since 1962.
Championship on 14:07 - Dec 4 with 2510 viewsswan65split

Talking about the Championship!.......then dont knock the players for not having a go!
Championship on 14:18 - Dec 4 with 2475 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Back to Pencs OP.

Fuc& the derby ,I hope they go down and after that go down again .

On our position , it's the premiere league every time for me , IF we go down I don't think any one can see how it's going to go , big pay cuts for players ,siggy will be bought & well am .......maybe Montero .
One thing for certain the yanks need us in the premier league.
our League postion doesn't bother me at the moment , it's these Fuking tactics and team performances .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Championship on 14:21 - Dec 4 with 2455 viewspencoedjack

Championship on 14:18 - Dec 4 by oh_tommy_tommy

Back to Pencs OP.

Fuc& the derby ,I hope they go down and after that go down again .

On our position , it's the premiere league every time for me , IF we go down I don't think any one can see how it's going to go , big pay cuts for players ,siggy will be bought & well am .......maybe Montero .
One thing for certain the yanks need us in the premier league.
our League postion doesn't bother me at the moment , it's these Fuking tactics and team performances .

Is the correct answer of course Tom 👍
Championship on 14:22 - Dec 4 with 2452 viewsblueytheblue

Honestly thinking maybe relegation is the best for you long term.

The Septics are after a return on investment*. Relegation would imo hasten their departure - businessmen would be less willing to throw more money in hoping to promote, ie minimising any losses.

There's absolutely zero reason for you to not be able to rebuild in the Championship, get back to the "Swansea way", obviously dependent upon who buys their shares.

Stay up under Bradley, what will really change next year?

* Yes, I know they've not invested... you get the point. They want profit for the money spent on the shares.

Championship on 14:22 - Dec 4 with 2451 views34dfgdf54

Championship on 13:49 - Dec 4 by NeiltheTaylor

Absolute revisionist nonsense. I feel no shame and I don't expect the majority of our supporters to either. We were hoodwinked and shafted by complete slimebags and their lackeys who came to the fore after the event.

Wear the hair shirt if you like, but I will not and will now cower now either.

A pox on the houses of those who knowingly did this. They have their's coming.

That's another thing, stop with all this "have theirs coming" nonsense, this is not the same set of fans that took the fight to Petty etc.

In the words of Conor McGregor, "you won't do nutin"
Championship on 14:28 - Dec 4 with 2422 viewsNeiltheTaylor

You think the fight is over - others think it has just begun. I know which opinion I prefer.

Championship on 14:29 - Dec 4 with 2416 viewsblueytheblue

Championship on 14:28 - Dec 4 by NeiltheTaylor

You think the fight is over - others think it has just begun. I know which opinion I prefer.

It's a completely different fight though. Same tactics won't necessarily work.

Championship on 14:29 - Dec 4 with 2408 viewsJohnw102

Championship is not the end of the world, might have the fun of playing for promotion or Wembley for a play off. If we are not sorted a bit by Jan it is not the case of who comes in, but who we can hang on to, GS, JM, MB and Fab could all be on their way.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Championship on 14:29 - Dec 4 with 2407 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Championship on 14:29 - Dec 4 by blueytheblue

It's a completely different fight though. Same tactics won't necessarily work.

Who said anything about using the same tactics?

Championship on 14:41 - Dec 4 with 2375 viewsperchrockjack

This take over ,Could, have moved us forward.

Nobody KNEW this was going to happen.

Whatever they say.

I think the yanks have been conned as they wouldn't have wanted to buy a team in such disarray.

I d say Jenkins is despised by both .

Where they've gone wrong is not sacking jenkins

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Championship on 14:54 - Dec 4 with 2346 views3swan

Championship on 13:49 - Dec 4 by centrestandswan

We must stay in the Prem' it is vital for the club the fans and for Swansea itself, talk of we will be alright in the Championship or even Div 1 is defeatist talk that should have no place on this or any other Swans web site. We pulled together against Hull when we really were in the shit so we must do the same now. How is not easy but the club must use all it's means to stay at the top table, relegation would mean the end of an era that included Wembly wins , victories against all the big clubs ( except Spurs) continental football. The Prem has it's faults but take a look at some of the Championship half empty grounds and ask yourself "do I really want this at the Liberty?". Rant over have a nice day.

"We pulled together against Hull when we really were in the shit so we must do the same now"

Problem who is we now?

It's only the fans, as it seems that 'the club' have no thoughts of fighting relegation
Championship on 14:56 - Dec 4 with 2332 viewsSmellyplumz

Championship on 14:41 - Dec 4 by perchrockjack

This take over ,Could, have moved us forward.

Nobody KNEW this was going to happen.

Whatever they say.

I think the yanks have been conned as they wouldn't have wanted to buy a team in such disarray.

I d say Jenkins is despised by both .

Where they've gone wrong is not sacking jenkins

Rubbish in afraid, a lot of us knew damn well this would happen what ever you think.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024