Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A sit down whazz 14:50 - Dec 14 with 4699 viewssbwng

How many of you treat yourselves once in a while?

Goulet

A sit down whazz on 14:52 - Dec 14 with 3891 viewsLeonWasGod

Only when it's pitch black or I'm too drunk to trust myself to hit the target.
A sit down whazz on 14:55 - Dec 14 with 3882 viewsGravy

All the time mate. I only ever piss standing up at a urinal these days.

It's better for your prostate health apparently, the missus doesn't moan about splashes and for us uncircumcised Gentiles you never get the dreaded "double jet" half asleep at 4am and end up cleaning piss off the wall with a rolled up sock....
A sit down whazz on 15:02 - Dec 14 with 3872 viewsSoberBaker

A sit down whazz on 14:55 - Dec 14 by Gravy

It's better for your prostate health apparently, the missus doesn't moan about splashes and for us uncircumcised Gentiles you never get the dreaded "double jet" half asleep at 4am and end up cleaning piss off the wall with a rolled up sock....

Same here.

I've even taken to sitting the wrong way around (yes you heard me correctly) so I'm facing the cistern.

Makes for a far more interesting experience.

Especially if you pretend you're a cowboy riding a horse and wave your right arm around with a pretend lasso.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2016 15:04]

AMOW

A sit down whazz on 15:30 - Dec 14 with 3832 viewsBanosswan

A sit down whazz on 15:02 - Dec 14 by SoberBaker

Same here.

I've even taken to sitting the wrong way around (yes you heard me correctly) so I'm facing the cistern.

Especially if you pretend you're a cowboy riding a horse and wave your right arm around with a pretend lasso.

South park confirmed it's the safest way.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

A sit down whazz on 15:44 - Dec 14 with 3808 viewsHighjack

A sit down whazz on 15:02 - Dec 14 by SoberBaker

Same here.

Presumably you'd have to remove your trousers and pants completely to achieve that position? It's a genuinely exciting idea that I want to try but it seems like an awful lot of hard work and for that reason I'm out.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

A sit down whazz on 16:02 - Dec 14 with 3778 viewsswanjackal

A sit down whazz on 15:44 - Dec 14 by Highjack

Presumably you'd have to remove your trousers and pants completely to achieve that position? It's a genuinely exciting idea that I want to try but it seems like an awful lot of hard work and for that reason I'm out.

That's what chaps are for,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

A sit down whazz on 16:03 - Dec 14 with 3775 viewsNogginthenog

Have to sit down as I have a bad back and been told not to lift anything heavy
A sit down whazz on 17:33 - Dec 14 with 3689 viewsSwanjaxs

Nothing wrong with a "posh piss" every now and then 😎

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Login to get fewer ads

A sit down whazz on 17:38 - Dec 14 with 3679 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Especially around other people's houses. Posh people hate pizzle in their shag pile.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

A sit down whazz on 17:49 - Dec 14 with 3661 viewsjedijack

I'm usually a stander, only sit when hammered or my disks are playing up.

Until last week anyway!

The misses has put a stupid Santa toilet seat cover on which stops the seat from staying up properly. First time I went for a pee after she'd vandalised the bog, I was standing there, letting it flow, reading a shampoo bottle label when the seat fell down, almost causing me a nasty injury. Luckily the worst that happened was a fair bit of piss going over the wall. Not the end of the world as she was already cleaning, at the time. ;)
A sit down whazz on 17:55 - Dec 14 with 3649 viewsSoberBaker

A sit down whazz on 15:44 - Dec 14 by Highjack

You're saying you don't always get fully undressed to go for a wazz whether it be pub, restaurant or even down the football?

Weirdo!
[Post edited 14 Dec 2016 17:55]

AMOW

A sit down whazz on 18:02 - Dec 14 with 3622 viewsJackistentialist

The Germans love a sitzen pissen.

A sit down whazz on 18:12 - Dec 14 with 3592 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Potentially horrific bell/sh1t shelf interface

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

A sit down whazz on 18:17 - Dec 14 with 3574 viewsDDCH

A sit down whazz on 18:12 - Dec 14 by NeiltheTaylor

Potentially horrific bell/sh1t shelf interface

I love a good sit down piss on my own thrown, not on a public one.

Did manage to piss out between the throne and the seat during a middle of the night piss. Ended up having to clean and mop the tiles at 345am as it wasn't just a splash but a full bladder full of slash

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

A sit down whazz on 18:33 - Dec 14 with 3547 viewsDarran

I was in St Lawrence Hospital in Chepstow several years ago with a fella that had to sit down to take a piss because the hole in his knob was in the wrong place. If he stood up by the urinal he'd piss over his shoulder.

The plastic surgeon cut him a new hole and closed the other one up,he was in a lot of pain.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

A sit down whazz on 18:34 - Dec 14 with 3540 viewsSwanjaxs

A sit down whazz on 18:33 - Dec 14 by Darran

I was in St Lawrence Hospital in Chepstow several years ago with a fella that had to sit down to take a piss because the hole in his knob was in the wrong place. If he stood up by the urinal he'd piss over his shoulder.

The plastic surgeon cut him a new hole and closed the other one up,he was in a lot of pain.

Is this a piss take?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

A sit down whazz on 18:40 - Dec 14 with 3524 viewsDarran

A sit down whazz on 18:34 - Dec 14 by Swanjaxs

Is this a piss take?

He was a vicar from Cardiff,strange bloke reckoned he didn't drink but if you offered him a can he never said no.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

A sit down whazz on 19:02 - Dec 14 with 3492 viewsSwanjack10

I p1SS out the backdoor when football is on tv,the fresh breeze invading the ballsack is a treat ,still havent had next doors cat with a jet of it yet!!!

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

A sit down whazz on 23:47 - Dec 14 with 3378 viewsLoyal

A sit down whazz on 14:55 - Dec 14 by Gravy

The beauty of a sit down piss is that it can become a shit as well at the drop of a guff. It's absolutely a no brainer. Why brother standing g there when the luxury of a seat and a far more leisurely download is available. It's always been a mystery to me why men weren't born with a vagina and women with a cock. The mans life has always been perceived as easier, so sitting down three or four times a day is an obvious plus. As giving birth is like having a dump then my suggestion would be to the creator of life a double tube outlet in females. One obviously for dropping the kids off at the pool and the other for birthing tasks. A bit like the double HDMI cables on Amazon that convert one input in to two.

And of course the emabarresment of firing one up the wrong cavity is lessened if not removed all together thus removing the old offence of buggery etc. A winner all round.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2016 0:02]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

A sit down whazz on 00:01 - Dec 15 with 3366 viewstaffpop

A sit down whazz on 23:47 - Dec 14 by Loyal

The beauty of a sit down piss is that it can become a shit as well at the drop of a guff. It's absolutely a no brainer. Why brother standing g there when the luxury of a seat and a far more leisurely download is available. It's always been a mystery to me why men weren't born with a vagina and women with a cock. The mans life has always been perceived as easier, so sitting down three or four times a day is an obvious plus. As giving birth is like having a dump then my suggestion would be to the creator of life a double tube outlet in females. One obviously for dropping the kids off at the pool and the other for birthing tasks. A bit like the double HDMI cables on Amazon that convert one input in to two.

And of course the emabarresment of firing one up the wrong cavity is lessened if not removed all together thus removing the old offence of buggery etc. A winner all round.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2016 0:02]

The most open informative thread since the "when was the t,t w$nk invented" one.

This forum is going to the next level.
A sit down whazz on 00:05 - Dec 15 with 3357 viewsSwanjaxs

A sit down whazz on 00:01 - Dec 15 by taffpop

The most open informative thread since the "when was the t,t w$nk invented" one.

No need for pleasantries mate .... it's called a tìt wànk mun 😉👍

A sit down whazz on 00:06 - Dec 15 with 3354 viewsLoyal

A sit down whazz on 00:01 - Dec 15 by taffpop

You will note from my new and approved signature that it was me who invented the tit w@nk, and in lieu of any other contenders that's the way it's going to stay 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

A sit down whazz on 00:08 - Dec 15 with 3348 viewsSwanjaxs

A sit down whazz on 00:06 - Dec 15 by Loyal

You will note from my new and approved signature that it was me who invented the tit w@nk, and in lieu of any other contenders that's the way it's going to stay 👍

Never mind the tìt wànk Loyal what about the Dutch Rudder? You tried that bad boy? 😎

A sit down whazz on 00:13 - Dec 15 with 3338 viewsLoyal

A sit down whazz on 00:08 - Dec 15 by Swanjaxs

Never mind the tìt wànk Loyal what about the Dutch Rudder? You tried that bad boy? 😎

JVZ has got a new boat ?

A sit down whazz on 00:19 - Dec 15 with 3332 viewsSwanjaxs

A sit down whazz on 00:13 - Dec 15 by Loyal

JVZ has got a new boat ?

Not so much a boat but a bandwagon/cash cow and nice little earner for a carpet shop owner from the Haag Netherlands.... now there's a story? From a clog to a King 😮

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024