Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where is Stephen Kingsley 11:41 - Dec 15 with 4184 viewsjasonbromham

As the above says, anyone know if he is injured?
Where is Stephen Kingsley on 11:45 - Dec 15 with 4171 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Obviously out of favour, unlike Taylor who is Curt's favourite and now appears to be BB's as well.
Where is Stephen Kingsley on 11:46 - Dec 15 with 4162 viewsjasonbromham

Where is Stephen Kingsley on 11:45 - Dec 15 by A_Fans_Dad

Obviously out of favour, unlike Taylor who is Curt's favourite and now appears to be BB's as well.

It's absolutely shocking. How can he not be in our starting 11 every week.
Where is Stephen Kingsley on 11:47 - Dec 15 with 4154 viewswaynekerr55

As he doesn't make Dineen or Jenkins do a 'sex wee' like Marvin used to.

Edit - who's this snackajack then? Another melt on the payroll is it?
[Post edited 15 Dec 2016 14:43]

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Where is Stephen Kingsley on 12:08 - Dec 15 with 4105 viewsyeoviljackb

When did he last play? Seems caught in limbo between 1st team and 23's - no game time at all is not good can see him going on loan somewhere in January if still out of favour - Yeovil fans here would take him back in a minute but surely too good for that level now. Must be good enough for bench at least no?
Where is Stephen Kingsley on 12:23 - Dec 15 with 4077 viewsmacthejack

Better footballer than Taylor but we'll still be relegated if he plays every minute. Never replaced Davies properly just like pretty much every other position.
Where is Stephen Kingsley on 15:08 - Dec 15 with 3883 viewsdeanscfc

Taylor being 'friendly' with the long time Swans coaches like Curtis is my concern. It seems like regardless of how badly he plays he will still get game time and it is costing us valuable points.
Where is Stephen Kingsley on 15:11 - Dec 15 with 3877 viewsJackFish

Kinglsey's not exactly being pulling up any tress when he's played either, don't think he's any better than Taylor at the moment.
Where is Stephen Kingsley on 15:12 - Dec 15 with 3876 viewsSwanjaxs

Where is Stephen Kingsley on 12:23 - Dec 15 by macthejack

Better footballer than Taylor but we'll still be relegated if he plays every minute. Never replaced Davies properly just like pretty much every other position.

Kingsley is miles better than Taylor and a current full Scottish international. ... baffling to say the least

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Login to get fewer ads

Where is Stephen Kingsley on 15:54 - Dec 15 with 3809 viewsWxmJax

He gets down the line and crosses the ball.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Where is Stephen Kingsley on 16:36 - Dec 15 with 3748 viewsbathgatejack

Where is Stephen Kingsley on 15:54 - Dec 15 by WxmJax

He gets down the line and crosses the ball.

Taylor is fukin pish.
Where is Stephen Kingsley on 19:32 - Dec 15 with 3622 viewsRancid

Both bang average but one with more potential but too inexperienced for PL football right now.He's not as good as Ben Davies was when he burst onto the scene but could go onto have a decent career and maybe with us..Left Back and Right Back has to be positions we should be looking to improve on.Taylor has to be the most least effective footballer in the league and there's no sign of it getting better or the management wanting rid which is baffling as he cannot do anything right with ball at his feet.

He's a bit of a character by all accounts with the other players and probably staff and a international fullback which is why he's still here and playing.Don't tell me there's not a LB in Holland for example that's better than Taylor.Get him out ffs.
Where is Stephen Kingsley on 20:19 - Dec 15 with 3540 viewsWxmJax

Pity we cant play Kingsley so he can cross them in for Borja like he did for Ayew at West Ham last season

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Where is Stephen Kingsley on 20:25 - Dec 15 with 3524 viewslonglostjack

Taylor offers very little going forward, hasn't got the pace to get back and seldom blocks a cross . Kingsley ticks two of those boxes and can only improve.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2016 20:26]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Where is Stephen Kingsley on 00:28 - Dec 16 with 3346 viewsQuincy999

Maybe there's a clause in their contracts where the club will have to put haggis on the menu if there is more than one scotsman in the team. That's the only reason i can think of.
Where is Stephen Kingsley on 00:57 - Dec 16 with 3325 viewsTNT

...and then there was Fat Frank.

I walked past him in Oxford...

...he was going down the wing...

...and I was going back to my seat after a half time pint.

Seriously, we really need to be doing better at left back.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Where is Stephen Kingsley on 07:49 - Dec 16 with 3210 viewsdeanscfc

Where is Stephen Kingsley on 00:57 - Dec 16 by TNT

...and then there was Fat Frank.

I walked past him in Oxford...

...he was going down the wing...

...and I was going back to my seat after a half time pint.

Seriously, we really need to be doing better at left back.

I get the horrible feeling that we aren't even looking at new left backs though. Seems like the club thinks "We have two internationals for that position and centre back and midfield are our priorities".

I really hope that I am wrong because this has been an issue for a while and you can see how opposition now have a plan to target our fullbacks (particularly Taylor) - something they often do with ease.
Where is Stephen Kingsley on 09:06 - Dec 16 with 3147 viewsLegend83

I'd like to see Kingsley have a go on the left of midfield with Taylor behind in away games.

We know Kingsley can get down the line and get a good cross in, but he can also defend which would help the car-crash that is Taylor.
Where is Stephen Kingsley on 09:12 - Dec 16 with 3133 viewsdeanscfc

Where is Stephen Kingsley on 09:06 - Dec 16 by Legend83

I'd like to see Kingsley have a go on the left of midfield with Taylor behind in away games.

We know Kingsley can get down the line and get a good cross in, but he can also defend which would help the car-crash that is Taylor.

And not have a winger on the left? How about we just get a decent left back in... There has to be a left back available somewhere who can offer us a significant upgrade, even if it costs us £10million. What happened to the days of our savy recruitment from Europe?
Where is Stephen Kingsley on 09:19 - Dec 16 with 3121 viewsLoyal

Where is Stephen Kingsley on 09:12 - Dec 16 by deanscfc

And not have a winger on the left? How about we just get a decent left back in... There has to be a left back available somewhere who can offer us a significant upgrade, even if it costs us £10million. What happened to the days of our savy recruitment from Europe?

Laudrup was sacked.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Where is Stephen Kingsley on 10:28 - Dec 16 with 3073 viewslonglostjack

If only we had a manager with Italian connections who could bring in somebody like Masina eh ?

http://www.footballwhispers.com/blog/the-next-generation-of-italian-wonderkids

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Where is Stephen Kingsley on 10:47 - Dec 16 with 3046 viewsLegend83

Where is Stephen Kingsley on 09:12 - Dec 16 by deanscfc

Yes, not have a winger on the left. Our wingers are garbage all-round footballers.

With out current squad I see the following options:

- Play Taylor and either Montero / Barrow on the left = Taylor exposed
- Play Kingsley and the above = Kingsley exposed
- Play SK/NT and Routledge = SK/NT not so exposed but WR as out attacking 'threat'
- Play Taylor at LB and Kingsley at LM = solid defensively and someone who can whip a good cross in.

Montero can put good crosses in but we saw the severe deficiencies in his game at the Hawthorns. Barrow and Routledge have zero final ball.

Only away games though.
Where is Stephen Kingsley on 11:08 - Dec 16 with 3019 viewsdeanscfc

Where is Stephen Kingsley on 10:47 - Dec 16 by Legend83

Yes, not have a winger on the left. Our wingers are garbage all-round footballers.

With out current squad I see the following options:

- Play Taylor and either Montero / Barrow on the left = Taylor exposed
- Play Kingsley and the above = Kingsley exposed
- Play SK/NT and Routledge = SK/NT not so exposed but WR as out attacking 'threat'
- Play Taylor at LB and Kingsley at LM = solid defensively and someone who can whip a good cross in.

Montero can put good crosses in but we saw the severe deficiencies in his game at the Hawthorns. Barrow and Routledge have zero final ball.

Only away games though.

I hope you're just talking about until we get a decent left back in January?

If we have a decent left back in then Montero can do his job as an all out attacker. Yeah he was off the pace on Wednesday but he still put in a good cross for what would have been our only chance in the first half (if anyone had bothered to get into the box) and we saw him create goalscoring assists against both Palace and Sunderland. Perosnally I think he is fed up of having Taylor not doing his job properly while having the nerve to shout orders. Ben Davies and Montero I could imagine working well together.
Where is Stephen Kingsley on 11:55 - Dec 16 with 2985 viewsLegend83

Where is Stephen Kingsley on 11:08 - Dec 16 by deanscfc

I hope you're just talking about until we get a decent left back in January?

If we have a decent left back in then Montero can do his job as an all out attacker. Yeah he was off the pace on Wednesday but he still put in a good cross for what would have been our only chance in the first half (if anyone had bothered to get into the box) and we saw him create goalscoring assists against both Palace and Sunderland. Perosnally I think he is fed up of having Taylor not doing his job properly while having the nerve to shout orders. Ben Davies and Montero I could imagine working well together.

Well I personally think we need a new left back and a left winger who has a footballing brain.

Ashley Cole in his prime would struggle on the left playing behind Montero who needs to be intensively coached to be a team player, not just an individual talent who stands around waiting for the ball then setting off on another attempt to beat 2-3 players.

The depressing thing is I was starting to see signs this was happening when Guidolin was in charge.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024