Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Get behind Bob you moaners 15:35 - Dec 17 with 6472 viewsDarran

lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Get behind Bob you moaners on 18:44 - Dec 17 with 1090 viewsKilkennyjack

Get behind Bob you moaners on 15:59 - Dec 17 by barry_island

Clowns on the left of us, jokers on the right and Llorente up front.

Taylor, Rangel, Barrow and Routledge fantastic performances... Oh almost forgot Jester Amat as well.

WE ARE DOWN - £60+ million taken out of our budget. It shows.

Blame it on Bob, blame it on the team, blame it on the new board but the chief blame lies with our ex directors.

👏👏👏👏👏

Beware of the Risen People

Get behind Bob you moaners on 18:49 - Dec 17 with 1065 viewsKilkennyjack

Get behind Bob you moaners on 15:44 - Dec 17 by Oldjack

We're the worst team in the prem

Hull Tigers are equally as bad even though we lost to them.

Get behind Bob you moaners on 19:09 - Dec 17 with 1027 viewsperplex

Get behind Bob you moaners on 17:48 - Dec 17 by Private_Partz

Agreed but the one Monk was replaced with could have saved us. Even Guidolin's appointment was in spite of Jenkins not because of him. We now have clueless DOF, Owners and manager. It was only 2 out of 3 when Frankie was here. It might just have saved us but we will never know.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2016 17:56]

Monk started the rot buy changing our style of play, we started going downhill once Laudrup left, out board should have given him within reason what he wanted, not having a strop because he was not a fcuking yes man.
Get behind Bob you moaners on 19:19 - Dec 17 with 1004 viewsKilkennyjack

Get behind Bob you moaners on 19:09 - Dec 17 by perplex

Monk started the rot buy changing our style of play, we started going downhill once Laudrup left, out board should have given him within reason what he wanted, not having a strop because he was not a fcuking yes man.

The truth.

Get behind Bob you moaners on 20:01 - Dec 17 with 953 viewsjackrabbit

Get behind Bob you moaners on 17:57 - Dec 17 by monmouth

That's not right though. 8 points from 10 for Bradley.

You're right. I hadn't spotted that. So that means:

Bradley record 10 games. goals for 14. against 25. points 8

Average: Goals for 1.4. goals against 2.5. points 0.8

Which funnily enough is much superior to Guidolin's 0.57.

Different fixtures. Different times of the season so I'm not saying Bradley is better than Guidolin or the other way round. I'm just contesting those who seem to think that Swans' problems start and end with the manager. Swans' problems go a lot deeper than that and will not be solved by yet another change of manager.
Get behind Bob you moaners on 20:11 - Dec 17 with 941 viewsPrivate_Partz

Get behind Bob you moaners on 20:01 - Dec 17 by jackrabbit

Different fixtures. Different times of the season so I'm not saying Bradley is better than Guidolin or the other way round. I'm just contesting those who seem to think that Swans' problems start and end with the manager. Swans' problems go a lot deeper than that and will not be solved by yet another change of manager.

We are where we are now and one of the reasons was Guidolin's sacking. Loads of others admittedly but if you have a man out if his depth managing the team then nothing is going to improve until he is replaced.
We have not got time to wait for the sell outs or the Yanks to go. We need the right man in now and pdq.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Get behind Bob you moaners on 20:12 - Dec 17 with 934 viewslonglostjack

I'd normally agree but in this case It wouldn't make matters any worse. He has to go.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Get behind Bob you moaners on 20:23 - Dec 17 with 901 viewsdobjack2

So we are reduced to comparing a cr@p set of results that would get us relegated with another set of cr@p results that would get us relegated a little bit quicker.

All that it proves is that they both have cr@p records either of which over a season would get us relegated.

We all know who created this fubah but bob ain't the man to get us out of it.
Login to get fewer ads

Get behind Bob you moaners on 21:12 - Dec 17 with 857 viewsjack247

Our problems go way deeper than the manager. No one in their right mind would doubt that. We had a reasonably weak squad at the end of last season, we weakened it further whilst others improved.

Bob is just an extension of that. Bringing him in instead of someone tried and trusted isn't much different to not signing Joe Allen because we already have Ki. He is just getting the brunt of it because he is in a position to be shot at and us the quickest fix
Get behind Bob you moaners on 21:44 - Dec 17 with 821 viewsvetchonian

Get behind Bob you moaners on 17:23 - Dec 17 by GeoffThom

They are crap end of !! They are leauge one / championship material and I don't mean good enough to get us up next year either .we didn't buy 2 good centre half and two new fullbacks and now we're paying for it ,too many numptys thought Amat was a Williams he's not and will never be the same goes for Mawson

That is an interesting comment, and most others are posting about the "quality" of this squad BUT it it on paper a huge step up on the squad we had in our first PL season where most of the squad had never played beyond the championship.
Cork is always berated yet he has always played for Pl clubs,Llorente a World Cup and champions league player,,Fer a Dutch international,.
Taylor who is the scape goat played in that successful first season.
What we lack is a good manager ......Bob is out of his depth.
Ice move on Laudrup has gone and in fact he started the death of the Swansea way which was built on a one for all and all for one philosophy started under Martinez....he allowed fractions to form and yes the " Monk" clique won.....which was in reality the club ethos clique .....problem was HJ stuck with a naive manager for the following season
The club should have worked on things like developing a Leon replacement from the academy and I am sure had Martinez still been here things like that would have happened.
What annoys me so much is HJ has old us down the Tawe but his arrogance and self belief with his dealings in the transfer market and running of my beloved club a has left us in a mess. The yanks now pull the strings but the puppets left behind are not supermarionatin quality.
Bob hasn't a clue whilst this squad has weaknesses it has enough to survive in the PL what we lack is a good leader on the pitch plus a manager with the nous

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Get behind Bob you moaners on 21:59 - Dec 17 with 796 viewsZZoric

Get behind Bob you moaners on 21:44 - Dec 17 by vetchonian

That is an interesting comment, and most others are posting about the "quality" of this squad BUT it it on paper a huge step up on the squad we had in our first PL season where most of the squad had never played beyond the championship.
Cork is always berated yet he has always played for Pl clubs,Llorente a World Cup and champions league player,,Fer a Dutch international,.
Ice move on Laudrup has gone and in fact he started the death of the Swansea way which was built on a one for all and all for one philosophy started under Martinez....he allowed fractions to form and yes the " Monk" clique won.....which was in reality the club ethos clique .....problem was HJ stuck with a naive manager for the following season
The club should have worked on things like developing a Leon replacement from the academy and I am sure had Martinez still been here things like that would have happened.
What annoys me so much is HJ has old us down the Tawe but his arrogance and self belief with his dealings in the transfer market and running of my beloved club a has left us in a mess. The yanks now pull the strings but the puppets left behind are not supermarionatin quality.
Bob hasn't a clue whilst this squad has weaknesses it has enough to survive in the PL what we lack is a good leader on the pitch plus a manager with the nous

Good post, and

Your last sentence sums it up nicely, BB hasn't a clue
Get behind Bob you moaners on 22:03 - Dec 17 with 786 viewsNeiltheTaylor

I haven't seen the game yet (was at a funeral all day), but was listening to sportsworld on the world service at around full time. Hearing the score my first thought after the horrible sticking feeling was he probably has to go, even though I wanted up to give him to at least Xmas.

When I watch it later it might change my mind, but that's my first reaction based on the result alone.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Get behind Bob you moaners on 22:10 - Dec 17 with 766 viewsjack247

Get behind Bob you moaners on 22:03 - Dec 17 by NeiltheTaylor

I haven't seen the game yet (was at a funeral all day), but was listening to sportsworld on the world service at around full time. Hearing the score my first thought after the horrible sticking feeling was he probably has to go, even though I wanted up to give him to at least Xmas.

When I watch it later it might change my mind, but that's my first reaction based on the result alone.

If you watch it back it will be the same old story. Comfortable, certainly the better of the two sides until they score a very well taken goal against the run of play. Amat gives away a soft penalty soon after (it probably shouldn't have stood as I think it should have been our throw in not theirs, but they take it quick and it's a clear foul after that) from 2-0 down its game over, even though Borough weren't up to much and Swans sides of the past would have had a real go at them. We looked sharper when Montero came on but the game was done by then
Get behind Bob you moaners on 22:13 - Dec 17 with 756 viewsShonky

Almost exactly the same type of game as WBA. Frilly shyt for a while. The red sea parted for three goals and we huffed and puffed. Dominated possession slightly. I'm sure the analysts are scratching their heads. Computer says yes?

Its just a ride...

Get behind Bob you moaners on 22:26 - Dec 17 with 730 viewsZZoric

Get behind Bob you moaners on 22:13 - Dec 17 by Shonky

Almost exactly the same type of game as WBA. Frilly shyt for a while. The red sea parted for three goals and we huffed and puffed. Dominated possession slightly. I'm sure the analysts are scratching their heads. Computer says yes?

Computer says a magnanimous Yes
- their youngish manager did his homework;
- our old and unproven bloke didnt
Get behind Bob you moaners on 22:28 - Dec 17 with 725 viewsNeiltheTaylor

In that case it'll be really tough (and probably the definition of insanity) to expect a different outcome.

I am at a loss of what is to be done though.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Get behind Bob you moaners on 00:39 - Dec 18 with 677 viewsGeoffThom

I was talking about the back four?
Get behind Bob you moaners on 01:06 - Dec 18 with 659 viewslonglostjack

You state the bloody obvious but by God you do it well. Top post.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Get behind Bob you moaners on 01:12 - Dec 18 with 648 viewsJack11

Bob should do the honourable thing and fück off back to noddy land
Get behind Bob you moaners on 22:57 - Dec 27 with 492 viewsEbo

Bumoety bump bump!!

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Get behind Bob you moaners on 23:00 - Dec 27 with 436 viewsDarran

Get behind Bob you moaners on 22:57 - Dec 27 by Ebo

Bumoety bump bump!!

Why have you bumped it?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Get behind Bob you moaners on 22:21 - Dec 28 with 307 viewsEbo

Get behind Bob you moaners on 23:00 - Dec 27 by Darran

Why have you bumped it?

:)

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024