Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Trust's gone (even more) quiet 11:29 - Dec 19 with 2311 viewsDafyddHuw

Anything, guys?
Minutes from the AGM? If the minutes are on your website then I apologise but I can't see them.

Anything else? Even if it's just to say that all will be revealed ina a few weeks? Nothing?

Anything from the new SDM (or some other combination of 3 capital letters)? No "Hello, this is what I did in the Trust's name this month"?
The Trust's gone (even more) quiet on 12:09 - Dec 19 with 2269 viewsKGriz16

Are you a trust member?
The Trust's gone (even more) quiet on 12:12 - Dec 19 with 2249 viewsDafyddHuw

Yes I am. Why?
The Trust's gone (even more) quiet on 13:05 - Dec 19 with 2160 viewsRebMegJack

http://jackswan.co.uk/huw-jenkins-has-lost-the-trust-of-the-fans-says-swansea-ci

#livingthedream

The Trust's gone (even more) quiet on 13:11 - Dec 19 with 2133 viewsDafyddHuw

Link doesn't work butt
The Trust's gone (even more) quiet on 13:20 - Dec 19 with 2098 views34dfgdf54

The Trust's gone (even more) quiet on 13:05 - Dec 19 by RebMegJack

http://jackswan.co.uk/huw-jenkins-has-lost-the-trust-of-the-fans-says-swansea-ci

First time I have seen that.

Good read.
The Trust's gone (even more) quiet on 13:22 - Dec 19 with 2090 viewsRebMegJack

Try typing jack Swan into google there's a great interview with Phil Sumbler

#livingthedream

The Trust's gone (even more) quiet on 14:39 - Dec 19 with 1976 viewsicecoldjack

Does anyone trust the trust these days?
The Trust's gone (even more) quiet on 14:50 - Dec 19 with 1942 viewsbritferry

The Trust's gone (even more) quiet on 13:05 - Dec 19 by RebMegJack

I'm no IT expert but I think theres a problem on line 2387
[Post edited 19 Dec 2016 14:52]

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Login to get fewer ads

The Trust's gone (even more) quiet on 15:49 - Dec 19 with 1842 viewsportsidejack

No the trust are a shower of shiit
The Trust's gone (even more) quiet on 16:05 - Dec 19 with 1807 viewsswancity

Absolutely appalling from the Trust.

At a time when our Club is going down the pan theyve almost disappeared off the face of the earth. Guys if you can't at least try to do something then pack it all in.

It's all very well organing a fooking ten pin bowling night but what's beng done now? Come on Youve had 7 months now. No more waffle and lies and excuses. Just say it as it is. What legal advice have you had? And what action is being taken. Yes people are going to fall out. That's life. But get on with it before it's all too late.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

The Trust's gone (even more) quiet on 17:20 - Dec 19 with 1713 viewsjesushchrist

The Trust's gone (even more) quiet on 16:05 - Dec 19 by swancity

Absolutely appalling from the Trust.

At a time when our Club is going down the pan theyve almost disappeared off the face of the earth. Guys if you can't at least try to do something then pack it all in.

It's all very well organing a fooking ten pin bowling night but what's beng done now? Come on Youve had 7 months now. No more waffle and lies and excuses. Just say it as it is. What legal advice have you had? And what action is being taken. Yes people are going to fall out. That's life. But get on with it before it's all too late.

Spot on...I for one won't be paying up for any more trust memberships unless they can prove they actually do anything, and I couldn't give 2 frigs if Phil S is constantly working away behind the scenes, the trust might have worked the last 10 years, but since the glitz and glam of the premier league the trust is as much use as a fart in a teacup.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024