Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tickets... how hard to get for travellers? 04:52 - Dec 24 with 1340 viewsOnelessstar

I am wanting to travel from Canada to catch one or two matches -- hopefully this season. Generally, how hard is it for travellers to get tickets for home matches?

Poll: How long before a Swansea City fan can consider themselves a "Jack"?

Tickets... how hard to get for travellers? on 08:13 - Dec 24 with 1283 viewsMurph75

It maybe worth emailing the club with your intentions. They maybe able to help.
Tickets... how hard to get for travellers? on 08:18 - Dec 24 with 1274 viewsbuilthjack

One traveller will be there boxing day

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Tickets... how hard to get for travellers? on 08:53 - Dec 24 with 1246 viewsDewi1jack

Van Clog Travel club maybe?

Best idea is to EMail the ticket office before making your travel arrangements.
Don't phone unless you have a spare few thousand $ to cover the phone bill while you wait.
Don't try and pick one of the big teams- all our PL customers will be attending those as this is the last season they'll have
a/ their season tickets and
b their last chance of watching a top team until we draw one in the FA cup

Good luck oneless

Just hope our "Onelessstar" won't be Gylfi or Fab in the next window.
Hopefully Ki or Fernandez if they can be counted as stars!

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Tickets... how hard to get for travellers? on 09:56 - Dec 24 with 1210 viewsGowerjack

Tickets... how hard to get for travellers? on 08:18 - Dec 24 by builthjack

Altogether now..

The wheels on your house go round and round....

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Tickets... how hard to get for travellers? on 11:07 - Dec 24 with 1156 viewsowainglyndwr

My family in Canada watch the games religiously through a stream
Tickets... how hard to get for travellers? on 11:14 - Dec 24 with 1151 viewsporschejack

Tickets... how hard to get for travellers? on 08:18 - Dec 24 by builthjack

Thats it ! he'll have 4 now.
Tickets... how hard to get for travellers? on 11:26 - Dec 24 with 1138 viewsJBT95

It's pretty easy, all games reach general sale. You may have to be quick though to get seats together.
Tickets... how hard to get for travellers? on 13:42 - Dec 24 with 1072 viewsWxmJax

Tickets... how hard to get for travellers? on 11:07 - Dec 24 by owainglyndwr

My family in Canada watch the games religiously through a stream

Most people watch it religiously judging by the number of Jesus Christ and Oh My God I hear.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Login to get fewer ads

Tickets... how hard to get for travellers? on 16:04 - Dec 24 with 1001 viewsbuilthjack

Tickets... how hard to get for travellers? on 09:56 - Dec 24 by Gowerjack

Altogether now..

The wheels on your house go round and round....

West Hams No 9 according to the East

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024