Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Murph 10:25 - Dec 22 with 3592 viewsDarran

I see you're suggesting over on nonce.com that Phil Sumbler should step down.
Dare I say you could have suggested that on here.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FAO Murph on 10:38 - Dec 22 with 2110 viewswaynekerr55

Why exactly should Phil step down?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

FAO Murph on 10:45 - Dec 22 with 2083 viewsDarran

FAO Murph on 10:38 - Dec 22 by waynekerr55

I don't know and if he does perhaps Blobby Two Seats can step forward.

FAO Murph on 10:46 - Dec 22 with 2065 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

FAO Murph on 10:38 - Dec 22 by waynekerr55

I do not think he should step down. However I would imagine peoples argument would be that he was the man in charge of the organisation created to prevent / inform the fans of these sort of situations during the time when the club was gutted.

Anything other than successful legal action where they end up receiving the tens of millions for their shares or the deal being abolished means The Trust failed.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

FAO Murph on 10:49 - Dec 22 with 2067 viewswaynekerr55

FAO Murph on 10:46 - Dec 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I do not think he should step down. However I would imagine peoples argument would be that he was the man in charge of the organisation created to prevent / inform the fans of these sort of situations during the time when the club was gutted.

Anything other than successful legal action where they end up receiving the tens of millions for their shares or the deal being abolished means The Trust failed.

Yes - a harsh view, but one that could be seen as true.

What I don't get is why people are sinking so much energy into attacking the Trust. This energy should be directed at Jenkins et al.

FAO Murph on 11:05 - Dec 22 with 2006 viewsJoe_bradshaw

FAO Murph on 10:49 - Dec 22 by waynekerr55

Yes - a harsh view, but one that could be seen as true.

What I don't get is why people are sinking so much energy into attacking the Trust. This energy should be directed at Jenkins et al.

Most energy should undoubtedly be used to attack the sell outs for their selfish actions. That doesn't mean that the Trust should not be scrutinised at the same time though and those who question the Trust shouldn't always be accused of not channelling their anger in the right direction. There's room for both in proportion.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

FAO Murph on 11:07 - Dec 22 with 1996 viewswaynekerr55

FAO Murph on 11:05 - Dec 22 by Joe_bradshaw

Most energy should undoubtedly be used to attack the sell outs for their selfish actions. That doesn't mean that the Trust should not be scrutinised at the same time though and those who question the Trust shouldn't always be accused of not channelling their anger in the right direction. There's room for both in proportion.

Agreed, but don't you think that the proportions aren't in line? HC and JW have now left the building, what more can they do?

FAO Murph on 11:14 - Dec 22 with 1980 viewsLoyal

I thought the ponces had stopped the website ?
[Post edited 22 Dec 2016 11:43]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

FAO Murph on 11:25 - Dec 22 with 1936 views1983

I would like to see Phil step down, days before the trust's director fiasco was revealed he was really going to town on getting more members signed up....just saying like.

Fresh pair of eyes and all that

Login to get fewer ads

FAO Murph on 11:28 - Dec 22 with 1922 viewsJoe_bradshaw

FAO Murph on 11:07 - Dec 22 by waynekerr55

Agreed, but don't you think that the proportions aren't in line? HC and JW have now left the building, what more can they do?

I think the overwhelming majority's anger is being channelled in a proportionate way with a tiny minority seemingly having a thing about the Trust. What I wouldn't want to see is everyone who questions anything about the Trust being told to turn their anger on the sell outs as a stock response. Sometimes it seems more painful when those who let us down are our own representatives and our response to that can therefore be stronger than the "offence" deserves.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

FAO Murph on 11:43 - Dec 22 with 1871 viewsLoyal

FAO Murph on 11:25 - Dec 22 by 1983

I would like to see Phil step down, days before the trust's director fiasco was revealed he was really going to town on getting more members signed up....just saying like.

Fresh pair of eyes and all that

Are you saying there was skullduggery afoot ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

FAO Murph on 11:54 - Dec 22 with 1831 viewsLeonWasGod

"nonce.com"

FAO Murph on 12:00 - Dec 22 with 1806 viewswaynekerr55

FAO Murph on 11:28 - Dec 22 by Joe_bradshaw

I think the overwhelming majority's anger is being channelled in a proportionate way with a tiny minority seemingly having a thing about the Trust. What I wouldn't want to see is everyone who questions anything about the Trust being told to turn their anger on the sell outs as a stock response. Sometimes it seems more painful when those who let us down are our own representatives and our response to that can therefore be stronger than the "offence" deserves.

Oh I agree about accountability. Actions speak louder than words, the Trust board has been shuffled whereas the sellers...? Still gorging their salary from the trough

FAO Murph on 19:28 - Dec 22 with 1572 viewsPURe_Evil

Can't see how more people stepping down is going to help to be honest, fresh blood is needed though.
FAO Murph on 19:39 - Dec 22 with 1545 viewsmorningstar

Oh Murph ffs why man!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

FAO Murph on 21:13 - Dec 22 with 1412 viewsMurph75

You really need to ask why I didn't say it on here?

I made a suggestion on a forum that's more open to discussion on the matter. You can't mention it on here as sensible debate won't happen.
FAO Murph on 21:42 - Dec 22 with 1345 viewsmorningstar

FAO Murph on 21:13 - Dec 22 by Murph75

You really need to ask why I didn't say it on here?

I made a suggestion on a forum that's more open to discussion on the matter. You can't mention it on here as sensible debate won't happen.

And a hell of a discussion you've opened up there Murph!

You can say what you want on here, people will agree or disagree, it matters not, but you have to have the courage in your convictions. And stand by what you say. I have nothing against the other site, it'st a football forum just like this, no different. But surely you have to agree that having been a regular poster on here for so long, it's kinda strange that you would go to another to make the post you've made.

I'll certainly have a sensible debate with you over this subject if you wish. so, why do you think Phil should resign?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

FAO Murph on 21:53 - Dec 22 with 1310 viewsblueytheblue

Had a quick look at that site.

Saw a thread called "Our championship winning side".

Closed the browser tab, there's stupid and then there's re-writing history.
[Post edited 22 Dec 2016 21:53]

Poll: Alternate POTY final

FAO Murph on 08:25 - Dec 23 with 1158 viewsicecoldjack

FAO Murph on 10:46 - Dec 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Spot on .
FAO Murph on 08:52 - Dec 23 with 1103 viewsChief

Whats 'nonce.com'? And why's it called that? I don't want to type that into Google or the address line

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

FAO Murph on 08:52 - Dec 23 with 1103 viewsMurph75

FAO Murph on 21:42 - Dec 22 by morningstar

And a hell of a discussion you've opened up there Murph!

You can say what you want on here, people will agree or disagree, it matters not, but you have to have the courage in your convictions. And stand by what you say. I have nothing against the other site, it'st a football forum just like this, no different. But surely you have to agree that having been a regular poster on here for so long, it's kinda strange that you would go to another to make the post you've made.

I'll certainly have a sensible debate with you over this subject if you wish. so, why do you think Phil should resign?

Fooking hell all I did was respond to a post on there. I didn't realise it was a one or the other scenario when I signed up to this site.

Have a merry Christmas everyone 🎅🏻🎄
FAO Murph on 09:06 - Dec 23 with 1066 viewsMurph75

FAO Murph on 08:52 - Dec 23 by Chief

Whats 'nonce.com'? And why's it called that? I don't want to type that into Google or the address line

Darran got banned from there and has since renamed it that
FAO Murph on 09:12 - Dec 23 with 1043 viewsbuilthjack

FAO Murph on 08:52 - Dec 23 by Chief

A nonce is a term used for a sex offender, I believe.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2016 9:13]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

FAO Murph on 09:36 - Dec 23 with 1003 viewsDarran

FAO Murph on 09:06 - Dec 23 by Murph75

Darran got banned from there and has since renamed it that

I can assure you it's not known ad that because I was banned from there.

FAO Murph on 09:49 - Dec 23 with 974 viewsicecoldjack

FAO Murph on 09:36 - Dec 23 by Darran

I can assure you it's not known ad that because I was banned from there.

So please explain to us all why you call it that then ?
FAO Murph on 09:57 - Dec 23 with 949 viewsDarran

FAO Murph on 09:49 - Dec 23 by icecoldjack

So please explain to us all why you call it that then ?

No but it's got nothing to do with me being banned.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024