Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bob 20:35 - Dec 26 with 11244 viewsSwanzay

Gone after this evenings meeting....
Bob on 21:05 - Dec 26 with 2652 viewsbuilthjack

Bob on 21:04 - Dec 26 by Jackfath

Whois leaking this information to you. Or are you on the board?

Darran

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bob on 21:05 - Dec 26 with 2643 viewsmagicdaps10

Lump on you say!?

Seems that every fooker is at present, odds are showing that.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Bob on 21:05 - Dec 26 with 2639 viewsMurph75

It's a load of bolloxs. They'll keep saying it after every defeat. It's bound to be right sooner rather than later.
Bob on 21:05 - Dec 26 with 2640 viewsWarwickHunt

Bob on 21:02 - Dec 26 by Murph75

Why wouldn't they?

Probably waiting until tomorrow. The world's not exactly waiting with bated breath...
Bob on 21:07 - Dec 26 with 2583 viewsMurph75

Bob on 21:05 - Dec 26 by WarwickHunt

Probably waiting until tomorrow. The world's not exactly waiting with bated breath...

Thanks for your insight. Truly earth shattering.
Bob on 21:08 - Dec 26 with 2565 viewsUplandsJack

Bob on 21:03 - Dec 26 by Swanzay

Some one lined up....

Well I heard today that Martinez has been approached. Have no idea if true though....
Bob on 21:08 - Dec 26 with 2564 viewsSwanzay

Just the iron my friend!
Bob on 21:09 - Dec 26 with 2507 viewsCooperman

Bob on 21:04 - Dec 26 by WarwickHunt

1/10 on Betfair.

That's what happens when word spreads.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Login to get fewer ads

Bob on 21:10 - Dec 26 with 2491 viewsGazzington

I am sure he has been sacked. Anybody heard who they have lined up?
Bob on 21:10 - Dec 26 with 2475 viewsIeuanIvett98

Seen too many people "leak" this info before. Proof is needed really mate, I'm stopping believing the wind ups on this forum with the amount they've got my hopes up.

Poll: Would you sacrifice Premier League status to be in the right hands?

Bob on 21:10 - Dec 26 with 2472 viewsSwanzay

Bob on 21:05 - Dec 26 by builthjack

Darran

Actually I told Darren, though he may of heard too!
Bob on 21:12 - Dec 26 with 2383 viewsWarwickHunt

Bob on 21:07 - Dec 26 by Murph75

Thanks for your insight. Truly earth shattering.

Sometimes you have to state the bleedin' obvious when explaining things to thick cûnts.
Bob on 21:13 - Dec 26 with 2380 viewsDarran

Bob on 21:10 - Dec 26 by Swanzay

Actually I told Darren, though he may of heard too!

Have.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Bob on 21:15 - Dec 26 with 2298 viewsbuilthjack

Bob on 21:13 - Dec 26 by Darran

Have.

No capital h

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bob on 21:19 - Dec 26 with 2186 viewsairedale

Bob on 21:15 - Dec 26 by builthjack

No capital h

I was down there today and, in my opinion, our poop performance was down to poor management and coaching. No doubt in my mind about that.

Thing is though guys and gals, is what can be done about it? If there was a ‘f#ck off Bob (or FOB)’ fund set up, I’d happily put my £10 in, and I even think that my Mrs would put her’s in too, even though normally in that situation she automatically assumes that her contribution is magically included in my cash.

The current consensus calls for the removal from the club of Huw and the sacking of Bob.

I reckon that Bob should be put in a place where he can do no more harm.

But why the hate against Huw? I just can’t understand it. He sold the small amount of shares he had, same as any of us on here would have done, after all he doesn’t live his life to fulfil our entertainment needs. Why don’t people hate Martin’s wife for instance, or the S African bloke, or the other people? They all sold and there’s not a whimper from anyone.

To me Huw is doing a good job running the club. OK it’s a bad phase, but is it as bad as the [recruitment] phase that Man U have gone through during and after the Ferguson era?

Who would replace Huw if he goes, and what sort of job would they do in his stead? Come on guys, let’s stick with Huw, he understands running the club better than anyone.
Bob on 21:20 - Dec 26 with 2048 viewsMurph75

Bob on 21:12 - Dec 26 by WarwickHunt

Sometimes you have to state the bleedin' obvious when explaining things to thick cûnts.

Seeing as you're such a clever c*nt explain to me why you think the club will wait until tomorrow to release the news that he's gone.
Bob on 21:22 - Dec 26 with 2000 viewsvetchonian

Bob on 21:19 - Dec 26 by airedale

I was down there today and, in my opinion, our poop performance was down to poor management and coaching. No doubt in my mind about that.

Thing is though guys and gals, is what can be done about it? If there was a ‘f#ck off Bob (or FOB)’ fund set up, I’d happily put my £10 in, and I even think that my Mrs would put her’s in too, even though normally in that situation she automatically assumes that her contribution is magically included in my cash.

The current consensus calls for the removal from the club of Huw and the sacking of Bob.

But why the hate against Huw? I just can’t understand it. He sold the small amount of shares he had, same as any of us on here would have done, after all he doesn’t live his life to fulfil our entertainment needs. Why don’t people hate Martin’s wife for instance, or the S African bloke, or the other people? They all sold and there’s not a whimper from anyone.

To me Huw is doing a good job running the club. OK it’s a bad phase, but is it as bad as the [recruitment] phase that Man U have gone through during and after the Ferguson era?

Who would replace Huw if he goes, and what sort of job would they do in his stead? Come on guys, let’s stick with Huw, he understands running the club better than anyone.

Are you for real?
HJ has brought us to where we are and whilst I agree about the rest of the sell outs at least they are still not taking £500k a year out of the clib

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Bob on 21:23 - Dec 26 with 1957 viewsNeathJack

Bob on 21:19 - Dec 26 by airedale

You are Huw Jenkins and I claim my £5.
Bob on 21:30 - Dec 26 with 1811 viewsWarwickHunt

Bob on 21:20 - Dec 26 by Murph75

Seeing as you're such a clever c*nt explain to me why you think the club will wait until tomorrow to release the news that he's gone.

They can announce it whenever they want to, you steaming fückwit. Anyway, it's 9pm on Boxing Day - not exactly the best time for a press release/conference...

Perhaps they have more news to release that they need to confirm, you didn't exactly need a crystal ball to see this coming.
Bob on 21:32 - Dec 26 with 1755 viewsMurph75

Bob on 21:30 - Dec 26 by WarwickHunt

They can announce it whenever they want to, you steaming fückwit. Anyway, it's 9pm on Boxing Day - not exactly the best time for a press release/conference...

Perhaps they have more news to release that they need to confirm, you didn't exactly need a crystal ball to see this coming.

Not quite up there with the inventions of penicillin or electricity but then again you're not as clever as you think you are.

Merry Christmas you c*nt.
Bob on 21:35 - Dec 26 with 1691 viewsKulusBeatFactory

Bob on 21:20 - Dec 26 by Murph75

"explain to me"

Seeing as you're such a thick tvvat - how about thinking before you speak
Bob on 21:35 - Dec 26 with 1686 viewsWarwickHunt

Bob on 21:32 - Dec 26 by Murph75

Not quite up there with the inventions of penicillin or electricity but then again you're not as clever as you think you are.

Merry Christmas you c*nt.

If you had any idea of how the media worked you'd have had more than two people signed up for your SAG meeting. Dopey cünt.

Thicker than a pound of mince.
Bob on 21:37 - Dec 26 with 1609 viewsNeathJack

Bob on 21:30 - Dec 26 by WarwickHunt

A Bob Bradley documentary has just aired on NBC Sports in America interviewing him about his rise to the Premier League.

My guess/cynicism is that the Yanks don't want to sack him until tomorrow for fear of looking ridiculous in America for sacking him while this was on.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2016 22:27]
Bob on 21:39 - Dec 26 with 1546 viewsMurph75

Bob on 21:35 - Dec 26 by KulusBeatFactory

"explain to me"

Seeing as you're such a thick tvvat - how about thinking before you speak

Hang on a minute, I'm looking for a f*ck to give.
Bob on 21:40 - Dec 26 with 1536 viewsMurph75

Bob on 21:35 - Dec 26 by WarwickHunt

If you had any idea of how the media worked you'd have had more than two people signed up for your SAG meeting. Dopey cünt.

Thicker than a pound of mince.

Sorry, didn't realise you were Max Clifford.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024